Silly Vids (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Again, not really funny, I start to feel sorry for the old man despite his 'Putin-Killer' embarrassment (what else to expect before he is removed?).
The twitter vid is still somewhat funny as are the memes.

While people talk about Biden tripping on the stairs, I really got the impression that he temporarily lost control of his left leg instead, and that caused the fall. His doctors, I am sure, are looking seriously at his situation and Harris, jokes aside, is closer to becoming the first woman president of the US.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Hey Pucksterguy how is your keyboard music project going? Here's an idea for you how you can use specific 'samples' downloaded from the internet, plug your keyboard to your computer then play with the new sounds.

Maybe do a cover version of SMELLS Like Teen Spirit? Or BLOWIN' In The WIND? :fp :D

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hey Pucksterguy how is your keyboard music project going? Here's an idea for you how you can use specific 'samples' downloaded from the internet, plug your keyboard to your computer then play with the new sounds.

Maybe do a cover version of SMELLS Like Teen Spirit? Or BLOWIN' In The WIND? :fp :D

I dunno man, at this age I can't trust a fart. half the time the air comes with lumps....
O.o:D:rolleyes::ROFL:

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Believe it or not: German-Ness can actually be quite wonderful.

(Gosh ... I just found out the word really exists in the English language after I made it up for this thread: https://www.dict.cc/?s=germanness ).

No, seriously (lol), I am German and I love to be disciplined, serious, down-to-earth, no-nonsense and most of all ... orderly.

Even if I come to your house as a guest. Achtung! Be wary! Do not leave me alone waiting in a room. I might start rearranging things.

A table not set properly? A crooked picture on the wall? A book sticking out too much from the others on a bookshelf? Must be helped.

Nothing will be save from me and my corrections. Nothing. Nichts. Nix.

I am a German after all (no worries these days: not a Germ, that is sth different). It's cultural, genetic, morphic-fieldic, whatever. Fact is: I can't help it. Be gentle and forgiving please. <:)

Loriot already proved this immutable state of being in the 1970ies to the world in this short vintage documentary video:

Well, we are what we are, aren't we? :cool:

• Funny
Reactions: Linda

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Ripper. How fartabulous!
Lol. When we were about 11 years old my friend got a Casio 100 keyboard, and it could record sounds. We recorded farts on it all day long. I laughed so long my sides hurt!

His mother hated that thing. lol. "All you kids do is play farts on that thing all day long!" That just made us laugh even harder. :)

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
When I'm down I like watching videos called "hope for humanity". It's very nice. It's people doing nice things and it helps raise my vibes.

WARNING: grab the tissues. <3

The bad guys want you to think all people in the world are terrible, to promote fear, when they're not. There are lots of these videos out there of random strangers doing nice things. Like one guy asks a girl to tie his shoe (his arm is in a sling) while another guy puts $500 in her purse!

Here's a search on YT for you: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hope+for+humanity

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

(Gosh ... I just found out the word really exists in the English language after I made it up for this thread: https://www.dict.cc/?s=germanness ).

No, seriously (lol), I am German and I love to be disciplined, serious, down-to-earth, no-nonsense and most of all ... orderly.

Even if I come to your house as a guest. Achtung! Be wary! Do not leave me alone waiting in a room. I might start rearranging things.

A table not set properly? A crooked picture on the wall? A book sticking out too much from the others on a bookshelf? Must be helped.

I am a German after all (no worries these days: not a Germ, that is sth different). It's cultural, genetic, morphic-fieldic, whatever. Fact is: I can't help it. Be gentle and forgiving please. <:)

Loriot already proved this immutable state of being in the 1970ies to the world in this short vintage documentary video:

Lol, I was going to reply that you could come to my place anytime to organize a few things I don't get around to... then I watched the video. I think I'll pass:eek::)):ROFL:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
When I'm down I like watching videos called "hope for humanity". It's very nice. It's people doing nice things and it helps raise my vibes.

WARNING: grab the tissues. <3

The bad guys want you to think all people in the world are terrible, to promote fear, when they're not. There are lots of these videos out there of random strangers doing nice things. Like one guy asks a girl to tie his shoe (his arm is in a sling) while another guy puts $500 in her purse!

Here's a search on YT for you: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hope+for+humanity
It works every time.

Random acts of kindness can be real lifesavers; on both sides. I mean, if you're already feeling lousy, why not do something nice for someone?; you're almost certain to get a great smile/thank you/surprised expression/whatever in exchange.

Also, it has to be the easiest and most efficient way to change minds about a person; how different the guy with the broken wheelchair looked when he had a new one with a cushion. Then the one helper gave him his socks(!) and it was so clear how he was transformed from 'that wreck on the ground who couldn't even take care of himself' to 'a guy I can have a laugh, conversation and real connection with; someone I can really appreciate'.

A friend's life was recently saved by a random act of kindness and it turned out that the person helping was able to transform a childhood trauma (when it hadn't been possible to help and a friend died) by helping this time around. Everybody's life was transformed.

Thanks for the reminder.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

As you know, I married a German, in Germany! My daughter is half-German. I started learning the German language when I was 13. Leftovers from a past life, I know. Still, I have willingly chosen to go there and learn about the place, even though all my ancestors are English or Scots (Celts?), Caledonians from the time of Hadrian. Just know, I feel the love. I won't say more, as this is the silly vids thread, after all (can't say I watch too many of them).

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Lol, I was going to reply that you could come to my place anytime to organize a few things I don't get around to... then I watched the video. I think I'll pass:eek::)):ROFL:
Well, I am even more clumsy than Loriot. So this could be 'fun' (for me, hehe). :nail ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Lila
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Let's stick to the Gerrrrrman topic for a while, shall we?:cool:

Many people ask themselves why we Germans speak such an excellent English abroad or (like Yours Truly here) in online forums. <:):))

Simple reason: we have great teachers. Mine was this one, Ms Anke Engelke (btw. Engel = Angel). A true Angel teaches a language in a very 'natural' way. That is the didactic method applied for the best learning success. Like this students 'get it' the best way: Just use common and everyday language 'stuff' you come across anyway in real life. She is marvellous in her methods, isn't she?

By the way, before embarking on her English teacher career she earned some extra money as a British cab driver and yet this job kind of led her to her new job in Germany in marvellous ways as you can witness here ...

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)