Silly Memes - Part Two (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I ask myself if they really have this sense of humour (good for them! o:) ) or did not even notice it. :-))
I look out for church signs as I find increasingly that the posters have a sense of humor. Fun to view and have a laugh at as we drive by.

Edit: Other signs can be great too and sometimes the humor is definitely not on purpose (poor translations come readily to mind here).

One of my all-time favorites of purposeful humor on a sign was in front of a pub. It read: "Your husband/father/son/uncle is NOT in here".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pucksterguy and Pod

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Let us know, Pod

nessie.jpg

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Laron for those memes. I post the "Gap in your CV" one on Ootn with a tribute to all the staff in our Job Centres. Over a million have signed on for financial help in the last weeks.

Appreciate the material, as you can imagine, not a lot going on here right now.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
no meme but a sad phenomenon, they opened the drive-in of mcdonnalds 2 days ago, and they go by nearly 100 to those places creating quite traffic jams, nice we rest loyal to our bad habbits as humans in such cases

p.s. must have done a picture of the police that tried to make order in the situation

• I agree
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Linda and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Asking you? Grassy knoll in Dallas too when JFK was shit.
I had the whole works of C.S. Lewis, including his less famous ones. Getting into Narnia was like getting into dimension when it's time to have experience (separation experience, in 3D apparently!) But the return was always to a grassy knoll, where the newly released beings congregated, and some went on from there. It was also a place that was high up (like sky islands) where you could look down over the edge and see where your next vista might be. Then there was another author's book I've read (name forgotten) where after being shot to death, the being lands on a large grassy place with other beings.

So it's interesting that you mention JFK was shot ('cos he was certainly never shit!!!)

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I love CS Lewis. I read all the Narnia books as a child and adore the films, they are like old friends.

I still have an old copy of "Surprised by Joy" did you see the film with Anthony Hopkins and Deborah Winger as Joy?

Oh here is another synchronicity. CS Lewis died the same day as JFK but lay dead with no one one knowing because his brother got drunk (alcoholic) and did not tell anyone of Lewis's death!

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Don't you have days like this? I want to keep reading something, but then I need to do some basic survival things.

WHY DID YOU STOP .png

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is going on Ootn! The gulls round here are ravenous as there is no food for them with everyone on lock up!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The gulls round here are ravenous as there is no food for them with everyone on lock up!
All those Sharknado movies are not looking so silly now.....

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)