• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've shared info from Nick Polizzi and the Sacred Science team in other posts. I find him to genuine and knowledgeable. He's spent a lot of time with healers from indigenous tribes around the world, learning how they approach healing, as well as the natural plants they use.

He's made a film about this subject, which is available in a free nine-part series. The first one starts tomorrow (September 5th) and is available for 24 hours. I enjoy his take on the healing process and the wealth of knowledge from native healers.

We will be releasing Episode 1 on September 5th and will then air one episode per day until September 13th. Each episode will be released at 9:00pm Eastern Time (US) on the day it is scheduled.
It's time to discover ancient and scientifically proven systems of healing that have worked for thousands of years. Solutions that have been buried and paved over by the powers that be.
This is a system of medicine that synergizes with your entire body. One that treats root causes instead of just masking symptoms and creating side effects.
In this 9-Day Documentary Series, you will hear not only from dozens of renowned experts on natural medicine, but also from brave individuals who have healed and recovered from the most severe modern illnesses - without the use of potentially toxic drugs or invasive surgery.

https://remedy.thesacredscience.com/register-g

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Got it, thanks a lot Lady Linda. Now to work out the times here in the UK

Yup. 1am.

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Good one. I somehow missed this one so thanks for picking it up and posting.
I've managed to sign up in time:cool:

Reactions: Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This has been great.
If anybody would like a history of medicine as we know it, Episode 1 has some chewy tidbits that are not generally known. From here on they get practical and detailed for various conditions.

Episode 2 is on stress + anxiety plus chronic pain and how to address these with herbs.

Reactions: Anaeika and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm enjoying the series - knowledgable people, good pace, good production overall.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Up next: Immunity and a separate section on the big buzzword, our friends The Microbiome! All those bugs in our gut that we can acknowledge and interact with in ways that nurture us or ignore a tour perilo_O:eek:

Reactions: Linda and Anaeika
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I agree - it is one of the best programs I've watched. I like the way it weaves Western, Chinese, and Ayurvedic philosophies. My person practices Chinese medicine and explains everything to me, so I have a bit of an understanding. Somehow this program is bringing the elements together for me - I can feel my understanding growing. I did get a Holy Basil tincture today!

I'm struggling with whether to purchase the videos. I really like the speakers - knowledgeable, tops in their fields, and speak right to the point. Time for some manifestation!!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's a bath with frankiscence + lavender oils for meO.o:D

I've already had my tulsi tea ... and my ashwaganda powder, tumeric and what else?

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It occurred to me last night that I can watch the series on our TV. We don't have smart TVs, by choice, but do have Roku sticks that allow us to watch all kinds of streaming shows, including youtube. I've noted some time stamps in last night's video and will try to share with other members of the household.

I've already had my tulsi tea ... and my ashwaganda powder, tumeric
good to know - was wondering about combinations

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
was wondering about combinations
They've mentioned a couple of headache combos from traditional chinese medicine. They're difficult for me to pronounce but I did note them down.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I didn’t sign up, but wish I did. So am just hanging out here to glean info from ya’ll. Did you know Angela is a good source for reliable herbal information and someone to bring questions to? She studied and has herbal certification. She has helped me a lot personally too. <3

Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Anaeika - go to youtube and search for sacredsciencedoc - you will see the sessions. The intro is up for awhile and new ones are up for 24 hours. They change a 8 PM our time.

The programs explain a lot of the big picture of how things work, as well as specific remedies. Although I knew some things, my understanding is so much clearer now.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Tip: take a screen shot at the end of the documentary where he summarizes with text.
You will have a record of what was discussed in outline form.

Anaeika, I agree with Linda that you can pick up the course now.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Tonight the brain section starts.
They'll cover general stuff like brain fog, focus, memory, etc as well as specific entities like Alzheimer's, Parkinsons'+ multiple sclerosis.

I'm posting this because you can pick up any one of the episodes at the link Linda posted above and get plenty of good stuff out of each episode as they are quite easy to listen to. They even hold the attention of some of my teens for a whileO.o:D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
After that, the episode on Lyme disease and how it can masquerade as a whole lot of other symptoms or diagnoses, chronic fatigue.
Also, what herbs to take for this.

Have you signed up yet, Anaeika?

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't think anyone needs to sign up at this point. I played yesterday's session on our TV with Youtube through our Roku connection. You have to enter the label as I wrote above, before you find the right channel - sacredsciencedoc. Otherwise, you get a bunch of other Sacred Science videos, which look pretty good, too.

BTW - Session 3 has over 80,000 views on Youtube in 24 hours, and still is up just before midnight US central time.

Now that I'm looking at that channel, I'm seeing a bunch of short videos from the presenters about specific herbs. Woohoo!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Ive just signed up. Been using natural remedies for years.
I use several homeopathic remedies, and wouldn’t be without Tormentil drops,for IBS cramps.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to to be able to go pick our own, and know how to use them.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
B8960C10-002A-46DE-AD0C-8D2E7E5AFE95.pngA03C3958-730C-4E15-88B8-D66D551370CC.png

Here’s a cheat sheet.
The videos are very valuable and to understand fully, it is important to watch them. Could print these out and then add notes.

I am considering to buy these videos. They do mention a discount and that they include other info as well that is not in the free release.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Although I've known bits and pieces of the info, I never put it all together in terms of my own life. The microbiome segment has been particularly mind-blowing for me. Basically, I've not had a decent one my whole life. My. whole. life. I've never been able to tolerate milk or much dairy, although I do love cheese. (It was chalked up to my American Indian heritage.) Many years ago, I noticed that certain foods made me feel puffy and uncomfortable. When gluten intolerance came into the public awareness, I understood that was me.

So now, in my later years, I find myself on the path to create a healthy microbiome. At least I have some road signs.....

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I particularly love the concepts of:

- we are really not alone, 'I' am a literally a conglomerate of organisms; so really 'we' would be a better word to use for 'me'
(now doesn't that sound a lot like what every sage throughout history has ever said:rolleyes:;):-D!
- I/we can feed and care for the other parts of 'me' (e.g. the microbiome in my/our gut, the part on our skin, our respiratory tract) and get to know what the littler parts of me/we like to eat<3

What a way to get healthy:cool:
though it would be nice to have a new vocabulary for all of this:rolleyes:

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Went to the store for recommended foods and supplements. I found some organic olives stuffed with garlic - yum. Then I drank 8 oz of a kombucha. That is enough new things for today. I don't feel ill, but my body is definitely saying WTH is going on!! I was thinking it would take many months to get my body in a better place, but this morning's dream said it will be easier that I expected.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just completing: Lyme disease 'the great mimick" (of many disease that it often gets diagnosed as) which is apparently a lot more common than most of us believe...

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Holding one of the neighbor babies, and she was chewing on my shirt. I thought - hey I'm contributing to her biome!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I emailed the help desk asking about the digital access. I wanted to be sure that my access was not tied to only my computer. They said I would have a membership sign in that I could use on any computer. So, that's good!

Finished sleep and energy this evening, and it was very interesting.

Who is getting some rhodiola - the herb of the vikings?

And a funny thing - as they were talking about ashwaganda, I had a funny image come to mind. Remember the movie Fried Green Tomatoes and that scene where Kathy Bates' character smashes her car into the Volkswagen in the grocery store parking lot? She was yelling "Tawonda", but I changed it to ashwaganda. :)):)):))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)