Promoted Seeing Without Eyes (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
We live in exciting times with exciting discoveries about our human potential. Yet, ignored by the mainstream, as usual. Even as someone who likes to delve down deep into paranormal research and abilities I did not know this ability which can be taught and learnt until a few days ago:

People, especially children, learn how to really 'see' when completely blindfolded, without eyes. No joke. They really see. Some of them see colours, others can see the images and some even read text from books and boards. The 'seeing' is a bit different: It is described as being like looking through a hole that appears or sometimes nearer or wider as it normally is, and yet it is described as visual sight by the participants. So it is maybe not 'clairvoyance' in the usual context. They also see without aids, just by 'training'.

It also works for the blind it seems. Maybe the sight for the blind from birth is also connected to the concept and experience of 'Mindsight' (see book) which happens during NDEs with blind people or Astral Projectors in the Void or Exit Blindness where you 'sense' the environment. However, on the other hand, these non-blind children really seem to 'see' in or with their mind's eyes (third eye?) or receive visual information in their brains, still while they are completely blindfolded. It also works for many in completely darkened rooms and it is said that it also works for the blind from birth, so maybe therefore any form of light is not really needed. (I know there are and will be also amazing technical inventions in medicine that help or make some blind people see, but that is something different. This is about regaining it naturally.)

This new research was addressed in one of Tom Campbell's recent videos, that is why I know about it. The first one of the videos below is done by a member of his MBT forum and a fellow German, Oliver Weis. On the video you can turn on the subtitles for English. They are very good because Oliver also is the translator of many of Tom Campbell's english videos. He also has a German/English website here with many interesting parapsychological research topics and also many features of Tom Campbell's work, here's the English one:
https://www.matrixwissen.de/index.php?lang=en
He also knows Tom personally and helps him to get known better in Germany with interviews, seminars, etc. Oliver in his video made some really thorough tests with some of the children and also tested the blindfold masks they use and even brought his own mask for his test subjects to wear.

Oliver's video is the first one (turn on subs):

The website of the seminar organiser in Oliver's video so far is only in German, but I am sure you will find something equivalent on the English internet, too. I've read some criticism on the Web that these seminars are too expensive for most people. However, that does not take away anything from their astounding success for me. And maybe it is really quite expensive to organise. Here is also their (German) YT channel and website:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgXP6KdmSG8LSsuTg3m_V5Q
https://www.sehen-ohne-augen.de/

So far unfortunately these vids below about the blind (from birth) are only in German, it is two men and one child (blind from birth) who are blind or almost blind (the third one can see sunlight, but is still 100% legally blind). Now they can see (or see much more) such as reading text (!!!), colours, people, numbers, etc.

I have an old sleep mask at home which I sometimes use for meditation or relaxation when lying down. Maybe I should start my training now with it. :cool:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I am amazed Sinera and need time to take it in. Wow! THanks for posting this.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Wow! That is a lot of information to explore. Lorna Wilson has posted about this too, although you have found different videos on it. There is a school in Australia that teaches children this method. It is quite amazing. Thank you for putting this together. I will be looking at it and possibly try it out on my kids. :)

Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I read books these days using an ebook reader (KOBO). Occasionly, if I'm half asleep, I suddenly realise that I've been reading with my eyes closed, and I haven't lost any of the story. So this makes sense to me.
Cool! So you're kind of a natural. Maybe the half-sleep state helps you with this or causes it. A kind of hypnagogic Remote Seeing.
I will be looking at it and possibly try it out on my kids.
Do it and tell us how it is going. Would be curious to see if it works. Children can learn better almost everything than adults, so it might be easy for them. Adults have some 'unlearning to do' (quote Tom Campbell, see below) regarding their habits and belief systems before they can start learning it.
I am amazed Sinera and need time to take it in.
Yes, it is amazing. I was also quite surprised when I learned about it. And I thought I already know it all about parapsychological science. Good to learn something new every day.

Just found: Here is Oliver interviewing Tom Campbell on 'Remote Seeing' as he calls it (as opposed to Remote Viewing). His interpretation within his MBT framework is interesting. He says it actually works by accessing the past database of their surroundings (visual field before them) just milliseconds old, so it is 'practically' the present.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
During a meditation, a guide said "close your eyes", which confused me because they were closed. The message was repeated, and I figured out what it meant - close the 3D expectation. Since that time, I've been able to "see" more - not clairvoyance - just more.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've mentioned this previously on the forum but it reminds me of astral sight, but perhaps this is somewhat different. I think I got that label from Robert Bruce (Australian healer/astral projection teacher who wrote Energy Work).

With one experience I had been stimulating a chakra for about an hour with a mantra, went to lay down to practice AP exercises, and suddenly I was seeing with my eyes closed. I felt it was via my third eye, as it just felt like it was up a bit higher, which is really hard to explain in words.

So this was night, the room was dark, but when this new perception come through there was more like. I felt I was seeing the astral version of the environment my physical was in, as I could see my astral body moving up above me. I was still in my physical body, and because I could see my astral body that meant I wasn't projecting, or had split out into another vehicle with a switch of consciousness.

Everything was more vibrant. More energetic in a way, but not energetic in the way of seeing the energy flowing or moving, it was stable. I suspect if I got back into my exercises this would be more common for me.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Pure gold, Sinera. Thank you!<3

Background: my vision has been very impaired ever since I remember. Correctable with lenses for the most part and always needing help, until recent surgery.

What catches my eye here (pun intended, I suppose) is that when I meditate, join the remote group healing sessions, 'daydream' or whatever my input is naturally very visual. Many of you have read my posts on the remote group healing sessions so know what I refer to. Over time, I hear more and more of this kind of input and this has really ramped up recently. Occasionally a smell pops in. Generally feeling is naturally there for me too.

What I've wondered, and what this post seems to confirm, is: Did my longstanding visual impairments make visual input during meditation etc. a natural way for me to 'see'? Did it make it easier? Help me train that system/those pathways more readily?
If so, is this true for others?
This information you've posted (which I hope to check out in detail sometimes soon) seems to strongly suggest so.

I have made the connection that I naturally track people and objects mentally as a result of having visual impairment. I just couldn't track them visually most of my life, so at some point I must have developed the ability to very efficiently do so mentally as a workaround. It beats constantly being lost of left behind!
At some point I realized that my ease in doing so mentally wasn't shared by most folks (some real 'uh huh!' moments here; some of them quite embarrassing. Others a mix of funny and frustrating. All of them very enlightening:bag:)))
I also get a lot of information in a tactile way and once somebody gave me a name for this, I realized that energy and I are old friends. Again, it seems like my visual impairment may well have played a role here.

These examples are all my own since that's what I'm familiar with. My joy is in finding that this may be 'a thing' for many of us:-D
It seems likely that anybody with any disability would be likely to naturally develop' less usual' talents as workarounds in order to stay connected in the world with those they love. I had no idea this area was so well researched.
Thank you again for passing this on.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I was surprised recently, a couple of times now, to notice that I was seeing things with my eyes closed. Just things around me, like the cat. I'd open my eyes and there he was, exactly as I "saw". So now I'm playing a little game with it when I think of it.

Did my longstanding visual impairments make visual input during meditation etc. a natural way for me to 'see'? Did it make it easier?
You see with your mind, not your eyes, really, right? My eyesight has always been bad, as well, but I can see clearly in meditation. Then again, I've had dreams where I'm looking for a pair of glasses but that just might be more of a message than related to vision ;)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you for bringing this magic into my day<3 Pod.
I loved the video with the matter of fact kids who see what 'can't be seen'.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you for bringing this magic into my day<3 Pod.
I loved the video with the matter of fact kids who see what 'can't be seen'.
It is awesome isn't it? I am glad it made you happy.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well no doubt traning is needed for all, is logic for me when you have the trust of your inner power

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)