Scientists, MPs Ask "Where Is Evidence Of 70% More Contagious Mutant COVID?" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I realised a few weeks ago that Tyler Durden was not a real person, but an alias for multiple authors over on Zero Hedge. Up until then, I thought it was one person running the website and writing.

One of their recent articles focuses on this new strain and asks the question where the proof is: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/scientists-mps-ask-where-evidence-70-more-contagious-mutant-covid

For me, it felt like another orchestrated moment so the populace would have Christmas (and other celebrations this month) shutdown to further increase their fear, stress and anxiety — for those that haven't realised what's really going on — and basically reinforce the control over everyone.

We have no restrictions over here in New Zealand, but I hear England is taking it hard with the level 4 in place.

With this conjunction last night here, and the shift / activation / transformation ceremony that the indigenous people of Australia were taking part in at the same time, plus this upcoming in Feb:

1608573659480.png

... things are sure to change with this virus and vaccine situation, and likely change for the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)