RGH Group Photos -- Midjourney AI (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I signed up to a paid plan with Midjourney Ai (image creation software) and I've spent many hours on it over the past 3 days. I've been working on a few projects, one of them is trying to find something that could represent the Remote Group Healing space that we have in the instructions for those joining in.

This is what I've come up with so far.

8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpgone.jpg

Lila

• Creative Post
Reactions: Sinera

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, these are wonderful!

My first reaction is that I like the 2nd + the last ones best + second-last. They are each uniquely beautiful.

Let me know when you have something you may want to post. I usually post on Wednesdays.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Wow, these are wonderful!

My first reaction is that I like the 2nd + the last ones best + second-last. They are each uniquely beautiful.

Let me know when you have something you may want to post. I usually post on Wednesdays.
The second and the last one are my fav as well out of those.

Some things I create match what I want, but with this one I've found it really difficult to get the software to do what I want, so that's why there's a variety and nothing I really love 100%. For example, I've tried to get energy to come out of the hands of the people in the circle but so far that hasn't worked well.

I will give it another go tomorrow and maybe post back here, otherwise feel free just to use any of them after the end of tomorrow. I'll just keep updating this thread if I make new ones and you can always swap and change anytime.

I'll give you an example of some of the ones I actually managed to make which were more my liking in relation to my other projects below.

Past life regression:

ex 8.jpg

Crystals:

ex 7.jpg

Another crystal

ex 6.jpg

An engraved vase.

ex 5.jpg

Spirit guides in communication with humans:

ex 4.jpg

Planetary White Wizard image for me:

ex3.jpg

virgo sign image for my Mum

ex 2.jpg

One of the many ones I have made to find the perfect image for the Lighthouse at the Oasis group of mine:

example 1.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Those are really pretty spectacular! Especially the PSR one and the spirit guides as well as your LATO one.

The large crystal in the second crystal pic reminds me of a big ocean liner boat. Looks like you've found a great medium to create with. I look forward to seeing more.

I seem to remember that both you + I were white wizards via the Mayan system you'd posted a couple of years ago. I was a white overtone wizard and if I recall correctly you were something very similar.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
They are fantastic pictures and I’m sure will be very helpful to help some folk visualise, however ive always had to do my own visualisation, finding it difficult to follow someone else and try as I might i don’t feel comfortable with a blooming great crystal in the middle that reminds me of an obelisk and could easily have too much faith put into it.

This is just me being honest about my feeling which thankfully we are able to do here without fear of judgment.
Having said all that, I often use your golden pyramid Laron and have had some wonderful things happen in it. It’s whatever floats your boat i guess, we are all different.

• Love this post!
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and Pod
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
They are fantastic pictures and I’m sure will be very helpful to help some folk visualise, however ive always had to do my own visualisation, finding it difficult to follow someone else and try as I might i don’t feel comfortable with a blooming great crystal in the middle that reminds me of an obelisk and could easily have too much faith put into it.

This is just me being honest about my feeling which thankfully we are able to do here without fear of judgment.
Having said all that, I often use your golden pyramid Laron and have had some wonderful things happen in it. It’s whatever floats your boat i guess, we are all different.
That makes sense June, but the crystal is a focus point, something to gather around, and shouldn't look anything like an obelisk. It's also used to send and receive healing, and is occasionally used in the secondary intentions we set as hosts.

This has been our meeting point for many years so it made sense to create a visual image of it for anyone new joining. It's what I bring up every time I have done a session.

This place is now up 'there', created by a collective mind — our minds — and is where we always meet. It's no longer just a visualisation but a place we can visit while out of body, after we pass from this life, anytime. For those who remember, we can meet there in the afterlife. This is what happens when many people start thinking about something, it becomes real and is created through manifestation.

The crystal is an important part of it as it has healing powers that are much stronger than day one, when when we began to use this as a group. So it's a powerful space to be in and interact with. <3 (Don't let fears or judgements get in the way of being part of something special like that!)

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I understand and agree with what you say , Laron. the crystal is a focal point and does have powerful healing energies, of course it isn’t an obelisk, just reminds me of one.
I often visualise large chunks of crystals growing from the ground as I know they do in some parts of the US, I guess it’s because I have never seen one that tall it looks unreal but as you say, we have manifested our clearing over the years, I’ve felt it growing stronger from when it was still transients and I used to join in unannounced.

You are so right that when we visualise enough we actually manifest and the thing becomes a real place we can visit out of body.
Some years ago I visualised my ‘ Special Place ‘ it is a beautiful place where no harm can befall anyone, I can teleport, fly , you name it and only love is in motion . While I was setting it up a horse appeared unbidden, I first saw a piece of tan colour, then blonde hair, eventually this amazing horse appeared, at the time I wasn’t even sure what that type was, of course it’s a Palomino.
I didnt put him there, would never have thought of it and the love I’ve felt from him is so intense I still wonder why he’s there, so I know this is something very special and like our healing clearing in the forest, has manifested into reality in another dimension.

I love our RGH, it feels like home everytime I visit, there certainly is no fear there only love, but I have a hard time visualising the tall crystal that’s all, I’m sure some folk are amazing at it.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
i don’t feel comfortable with a blooming great crystal in the middle that reminds me of an obelisk and could easily have too much faith put into it.
I'm wondering if the second last and last pics are more appealing that way as the crystal are less obelisk-y?

Some real crystals are pretty huge, esp in those underground caves where the selenite grows enormous: 1669258697345.png

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
These are amazing:
1669258747857.png

1669258765458.png

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
LIke you, June, I did also find the big crystals in the images a bit intimidating at first glance, then I remembered how much I loved them and how special this would feel to me. A huge whoomp!

I also have a lot of past life connections to crystals and some were a) large or b) amplified or c) both, so there's that association for me too. Lots of feelings mixed up in there for meO.o:D

And I recalled pics of these huge underground crystals which I know have been found under some of the cenotes in Mexico. By now they've quite possibly been found elsewhere too.

Edit: Apparently it's super hot way down there, which I believe explains some of the suit material too.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The crystal in the middle doesn't have to be a specific size, it can change, come and go, that's how I think of it. So it would be different for everyone. I think it's just a general 'there's a crystal in the center" so you expect it to be a tall one, maybe like event or ten feet.

I did a few more images today.

Laron_view_from_above_a_tall_clear_quartz_crystal_point_stands__ee21e823-3552-4cc9-9b46-bc02e1...jpgLaron_view_from_above_a_tall_clear_quartz_crystal_point_stands__6808a408-1084-4cf3-9d87-99dd43...jpgLaron_view_from_above_a_tall_clear_quartz_crystal_stands_in_a_f_779b113d-50da-4688-b4c0-5d485c...jpgLaron_view_from_above_a_tall_clear_quartz_crystal_stands_in_a_f_20da64d3-9309-44e7-b5de-76affc...jpgLaron_view_from_above_a_tall_clear_quartz_crystal_point_stands__20325986-e49a-4bdf-9854-fa14cf...jpgLaron_view_from_above_a_tall_clear_quartz_crystal_point_stands__1665a076-a4a3-47d0-997a-662555...jpgLaron_view_from_above_a_tall_clear_quartz_crystal_point_stands__9cae2dd5-04d7-4ee9-9891-a22319...jpg

With the one with the sphere around everyone, that could be a shield of protection or just something to highlight the space inside, then could be ignored — style of art.

• Love this post!
  • Creative Post
Reactions: Sinera and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
More pics to play with.

I think I'll make happy use of another one now:-D

• Love this post!
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just made this one (not related to the healing group).

A amethyst crystal portal.

amethst-crystal-portal.jpg

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ooh! That looks awesome.

I wanna teleport there...

• Love this post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)