Request: Some Energy Healing for Bernie (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Bernie, who runs Unspun news which I post on his behalf on transients.info every day, sent a quick email this morning (blind copy, meaning it went to multiple)—about 12 hours ago—saying his blood pressure was high and he may call for an ambulance. I haven't heard from him since.

I did post a message on my wall here on RT this morning asking for some healing to be sent his way, so far Anaeika has replied, but I thought it would be a good idea to post this as it will be more easily seen.

If any of you feel compelled, feel free to send him some distant healing.

Some background to his health: Back in June 2016, nearing a year and a half ago, I mentioned in one of our weekend healing sessions that Bernie did have to have an operation. He traveled from Tasmania, to Melbourne, where the best cardiac surgeon in Australia operated on him, performing a triple heart bypass. He was told he had a 30% chance of survival. I organised a healing session for him to assist with the operation.

On the 24th of June I updated everyone with this post here, saying the surgery went well. I also mentioned back then that one of Bernie’s friends who was meditating around that time (no connection to transients), saw a couple of dozen souls around him providing healing and support. Based on the feedback we got for that weekend healing session, we felt that we made a very positive difference with his operation and recovery.

The reason he doesn't post Unspun directly is because after the operation he had trouble learning new systems, as a side effect. He still manages to run Unspun very well though!

In September last year, Bernie shared a near death experience he had during the operation in this article on transients.

You can find a photo of him here, if you want to connect in that way.

Thanks all!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks everyone.

I received an update last night, not too long after posting this, from Bernie.

So he did end up heading to the local hospital/medical center (not sure of the specifics), and it wasn't a heart issue as such, but an unidentified infection in the stomach/intestine area. (this info may help anyone who picked anything up while sending healing)

That was causing stress and heat and a rise in the blood pressure. He's doing better now. They did do some blood work and the results looked good. However, he is not feeling well at all, based on all this going on, so all this healing will help him.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am thinking we can all send healing individually and then do it together during the group healing session, as it seems to have a synergistic effect.

I’m personally sending healing daily at 8pm to B.

Is there a medical intuitive on this forum?

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I received a message from Bernie's wife overnight.

Yesterday afternoon Australian time, Bernie had to have major surgery, which I don't have further details on as to the specifics.

I'm going to jump over to our healing group thread, for our session coming up in two hours (if I have time zones right!) and mention this there.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
All, I wanted to give you an update on Bernie's health and situation. This is going to be posted on four threads in total just to make sure those following them get a notification.
  • Since his triple bypass, his memory has become a lot worse.
  • In November last year, his wife Joe passed.
  • Bernie is no longer living in Tasmania. He now has family looking after him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)