Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 3rd of February, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is another standard session of sending and/or receiving healing to those who participate.

Over the past few days New Zealand has been hit with the remnants of ex-tropical Cyclone Fehi, as it barreled across the islands. Surprisingly, I happened to be in a place that was hardly touched. We had some very strong winds yesterday afternoon and the first lot of rain in the early hours, otherwise it’s most of the rest of the country that has been hit, especially the west coast and center areas of New Zealand, including my hometown Nelson.

Stuff has some photos of the damage:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/101071536/in-pictures-remnants-of-tropical-cyclone-fehi-batter-new-zealand
https://www.stuff.co.nz/nelson-mail/101096861/storm-surge-forces-closure-of-nelsons-historic-waterfront-venues

My main eclipse moment was hearing that the place I was going to stay in seven days from now, for my return to the USA, can no longer have me. I'm working on other options today.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Working today as usual. Setting the intention to get off this merry go round. I just don't wanna do it anymore. I want a little more peace and tranquility in my life. Changing my mind set to reflect that. It's tougher then I thought but I will get there..... IN

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’ll be sending healing based on the new requests above.

Also have more to add:
1) for my college roommates’s friend who got into a bad car accident and has pneumonia. Her coughing fit made her lose control of her car. She didn’t realize how bad her flu got. She’s had 12 surgeries and her infection is not responding to antibiotics.

2) a strengthened immune system for my family and myself. Another virus is going through my house. It’s more mild than the flu this time around.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As we gathered, I noticed bright rays of sunlight and many sunflowers. Some of us had them in our arms. We did not pick them, but rather, they came with us. The meaning of sunflowers seemed significant in this case - strong bonds, as represented by the strong stem, awareness, as the bloom turns to face the sun, and nourishment, as its yields seeds.

We gathered in a semi-circle - more like an amphitheater, with the crystal flame in the middle. Something like a portal opened, and a few beings walked down a light ramp (?) to join the group. We definitely noticed them, and they joined the group just like the rest of us.

Quite a bit of healing went on, and included some who "struggled" (not quite the right word) to get here. My sense was that they were not part of this group that usually comes, but know about it. The best way I can explain my sense of these folks is from being in a prayer group many years ago. Often family, friends, and even people I worked with asked me to bring their prayer request to our group. They did not quite believe in it themselves, but they believed in our belief - if that makes sense.

For ones who had passed, I saw them as seed pods on the wind. (If you've ever seen cottonwood tree seeds, you know how beautiful and magical they are.) I interpreted this as meaning the ties to this world were gone, and they were free to explore other places, and share their love and knowledge.

The next part was a series of 3 visions that I believe are affirmations for others. One was a meeting room with a lectern. Although I moved around the room, my attention was returned to the lectern. I feel this one is for Laron. Next, I walked into a vast library and saw a woman taking different volumes from the shelves. I sensed this was Anaeika. The third one I think is for Pucksterguy. It was about building a circular deck - or maybe an Indian medicine wheel.

I was reading before this session, took off my glasses, set them on top of my computer, and settled into the meditation. When I came back, and sat up to write, I did not see my glasses. I looked around, and they were across the room. I'm open to suggestions about this one - maybe a little "we were here" joke?

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Linda , thank you for sharing. Amazing! You received many visuals this time around. I think the glasses moving is your “proof”, as I like to call it. I ask for these sorts of validation.

I saw a face in a dolphin. Also saw a bearded man’s face among lavender. Also saw pillars of golden light. These are things I saw but lack an interpretation.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Pucksterguy. It was about building a circular deck - or maybe an Indian medicine wheel.[/QUOTE]
Here's something interesting for you. On my property up north. I have more then a dozen large boulders. About 4 feet in diameter. I was kidding my daughter I might arrange them into a Henge. Lol. Tho a deck in front of my place is a project I wanna do prob the following summer. I never considered a circular one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)