Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 31st of December, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is a standard session but I will remind you to include specifics if you want a targeted healing by our group, if you have any important health issues, or even if you have something minor such as a scar or mark that just will not heal and go away!

2017 is upon us--happy new year in advance!

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will be there.

My intention is the same, but w/ more info as I work w my naturopath. Beginning in Christmas, I had a few days of good health, but am back to being sick. I contracted Epstein-Barr virus; it is aggressively duplicating itself so my mitochondria isn't adequatley producing energy since my cells are hijacked. So I am exhausted, sleep a lot, and my side hurts. The joint pain & brain fog is gone now. I'll be meditating to connect w my HS & with you all to speed up the healing process and have energy to keep up w my toddlers. I'll ask my HS to send energy for your healing intentions. I believe if I do it this way, my sickness won't be transferred to you. I am not sure if it works that way, but I wanted to ensure protection for everyone.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'll ask my HS to send energy for your healing intentions. I believe if I do it this way, my sickness won't be transferred to you. I am not sure if it works that way, but I wanted to ensure protection for everyone.
It's important to do what you consider is best for you, so while I could say this, and that, about how it works, if you feel that is the way you want to do it, then it's fine to do it that way.

I would not be concerned, or even think of that possibility of passing on illness, as it's not as simple as that. Some people are susceptible to this situation, but it is rare. It is more common to become drained from using a wrong healing method, such as using your own energy or not focusing in on using energy from source.

I contracted Epstein-Barr virus; it is aggressively duplicating itself so my mitochondria isn't adequatley producing energy since my cells are hijacked.
This specific virus is connected into your emotional situations that can relate to: Being oversensitive, not feeling good enough, lacking confidence, constantly changing your mind. Carrying a lot of supressed energy. Uncontrollable aggression toward people who are close to you. Feeling guilty about your incapacity to stick to one thing. Disconnected from who you truly are. Focusing on other people's dreams instead of your own.

If you can go through that list and think about what resonates, (which will likely be more than one thing/situation) then isolate the thought processes and how they connect into situations in life (meditation can help do this) -- you can end up resolving, and dissolving, the cause behind the virus so that you can heal if you address the emotional cause behind it. One thing is likely at the root which has caused other emotional responses.

K

KarlaSM

I agree with Laron, diseases can have its roots in emotional and mental traumas and repeating patterns based on those imprints. It is good to connect to HS and additionally I recommend that you ask your HS to bring forth aspects and integrate them in such a way that they create the balance within that is needed to heal the disease. The notion is that these aspects will repair your energetic system and remove all leaks.

These past weeks I have been doing this more intensively and it is working now much better in the areas of tumors that have been growing over time in the base of my lungs and there is a lot of improvement emotionally and mentally speaking and more recalling on the root causes of this cancer. It is by working more consciously with HS and aspects of the soul that anything is possible, even healing AI which people say is or redeemable or repairable in any way. :)

Thank you to those who held me in their intentions last weekend. <3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you Kryon & Karla. I am going to try that and record it in a health journal.

Reactions: Solnarehyah

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

I ask for comfort for Pepper (my dog) - a loving pat on her head would be great.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I joined out of time earlier in the day, as I had plans on New Year's Eve at that time. At 7pm, I felt a subtle energy jolt. Neat!

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)