Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 10th of February, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In about 9 hours I fly back to the US. I will be based near Tucson, in Arizona for at least a few months.

For this week lets have a regular session of coming together distantly and sending and/or receiving healing.

Krena and Lila could do with some healing and may want to add some information around their situation on here.

About four days ago I had this kink in my left shoulder at the back, and that same night I had some very bad pain which moved up tin the back of my neck so it was difficult for me to move my head when laying. Last night wasn't as bad as that first night four days ago, but I will put this out there for anyone who wants to send some healing my way. (I have a good idea of what the emotional link is and therefore cause is.)

See/sense you all there! <3s

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: Martha and Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
About four days ago I had this kink in my left shoulder at the back, and that same night I had some very bad pain which moved up tin the back of my neck so it was difficult for me to move my head when laying. Last night wasn't as bad as that first night four days ago, but I will put this out there for anyone who wants to send some healing my way. (I have a good idea of what the emotional link is and therefore cause is.)
I hope you're OK sitting in a plane for all those hours. My mid-spine vertebrae has been pulled out of position by a tight muscle in my left shoulder blade, also with an emotional cause this week and I have been to a practitioner for this. Thinking of you today and sending healing for your shoulder/neck as you move through this life choice point.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'll be there too.
My belly is where I'd ask for help. Thank you in advance (I'll be away this weekend so don't be surprised not to hear from me for a while).
Last week I was there too, just didn't have a working computer on which to say so. I hope to eventually post what I experienced, once things settle a bit.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Thank you, kind folk, for those who will send healing wishes my way. I have been in the hospital since Tuesday, rushed in for excruciating pain, which was eventually diagnosed as diverticulitis AND kidney stone at the same time. Alone, the kidney stone is said to be worse than giving birth, but I have no way to compare: my nurse told me. I have no reason to argue. Indeed, worst pain ever.

My husband I were not sure I would survive this. The pain has calmed down with meds, but the stone remains. I had surgery where they put in a stent to aid flow. I may need another surgery to remove it and stone. I am pretty sure I will be okay, but my best friend died with similar circumstances so I paid attention and didn't tough it out. She got sepsis.

Often, illnesses are high impact experiences with physical and emotional lessons. I am still in the midst, so processing. My care has been superb with some odd mistakes here and there so no matter what, one must pay avid attention. I caught the problems, but it was too late. I would have been more comfortable.

I had to advocate for myself. The hospital is crowded, and at one point, I was in a small room with four beds. This almost broke me, despite being patient, but I was clear: I needed another room to heal and even sleep. Since I engaged with the nurses with kindess and persistence, I got a room right before surgery.

There are other lessons about: how strangers can treat you, dressed and undressed, when in pain; how kindness and compassion multiplies during duress (most of the time). How being frank about how one is feeling is better than bravely bragging that all is well. Being okay to ask, repeat, clarify directions.

So far, I am feeling much better but the episode is not over.

There is more, but not now....

I want to meditate with you but 20 minutes of calm is rare here.
Likely out of time.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Will be joining in a little later.

Krena, I've done both - childbirth and kidney stone - I'd say they are equally painful. The difference is that you don't get breaks between pains with kidney stones, plus there is no prize at the end. All I wanted was anything to make the pain go away. Stay strong, and heal. More later.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
@ Linda, yes, no break. Unfortunately it took hours to get painkillers. My veins were mostly collapsed. It is not a pretty medical story, but I was courageous.

I am home now. Better. Still have stone. A stent. And another surgery in the future. But I think the worst of it is over.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I hope you're OK sitting in a plane for all those hours. My mid-spine vertebrae has been pulled out of position by a tight muscle in my left shoulder blade, also with an emotional cause this week and I have been to a practitioner for this. Thinking of you today and sending healing for your shoulder/neck as you move through this life choice point.
I was concerned about that. It did get rather uncomfortable, the problem was not so much about pain from being in a bad position, but moving my neck/head after being in a position for a few minutes or a bit longer as I tried to rest (i can't sleep on planes).

Today I think it's improved though, as I notice it wasn't so bad last night in bed. Likely this healing helped on the weekend.

Hope you're doing better too!

I am home now. Better. Still have stone. A stent. And another surgery in the future. But I think the worst of it is over.
Good to hear you are going well. Feel free to join in and remind us about this condition next weekend as well as all this healing will help!

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)