Remote Group Healing Weekend of March 9, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hello again. It's almost that time of the week; group healing time:cool:

What I'd like to propose as a focus for this week is simple:
Choose something that is bothering you (e.g. a body part, a situation, somebody you know).
Create the scenario you would wish for with that body part, situation, relationship, whatever. Think big. Think beautiful. Make it what you really desire. No skimping here; it's our imaginations so we can do whatever we wantO.o:D Fill in all the details. Use all your senses. Have fun. Let it be known what you really wish would happen.
Once the scenario is created send it on its way asking the universe for this to happen.
Have fun with this too. You can put your wish in a fancy envelope that you deposit into a mailbox on an interstellar spaceship, send it on its way tucked under a loose scale on the nearest flying dragon or blow the wish along on a bright bubble of light. However you choose to send it on its way let the universe know you're sending a wish out there with gratitude that it will be taken care of.
Then sit back and see what happens.

As always feel free to participate in the proposal above or just send and receive healing as you like.
Looking forward to seeing you there<3
As always, please post if you plan to join us, if you have a special request for the session or if you've had an experience you'd like to share.

1552023218205.png1552023399222.png1552023451779.png
...Make a wish!

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - fancy note signed, sealed, and delivered

Reactions: June and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’m in, working on my note.

Update on Erica, she has terminal cancer and is not going to have treatment that may give her a few more months at the expense of any quality of life, especially as she is now completely alone, her Mother, my close friend, has passed over.
Erica lives at the other end of the country and is too sick to travel for her mums funeral.
She is a very spiritual lady and knows that life goes on, but she still has to go through this without the support of her mum, and of course she is grieving.

I’m asking the group to please keep her in their thoughts and send love and any help that comes to mind.

Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the loose-scale-on-the-passing-dragon thought. Love it. Please add my daughter, Cara, to today's list as she is suffering suicidal depression, hives, nits, chlamydia, UTI. All things we have dealt with medically, and all things re-occurring. I have learned today from Angela's thread about histamine levels, and I think this might be a key (the nits and the chlamydia are passing phases, but the hives and UTI have gone on for months at a time).

Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I envisaged a column of dazzling white light entering the top of Caras head and spreading throughout her body, healing, soothing, doing whatever is necessary to mend her.

I did the same for Erica, to ease her pain and comfort her.

Then I fell asleep so didn’t see anything else, but the way I’m feeling in my heart space is that falling asleep then, not thinking about anything else, I carried on working on them both and I feel happy about that, in fact I can still see those columns of light.

While typing this I’m feeling strong energies of love, which tells me that this is what is surrounding Erica and Cara.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Gosh, was I actually astral traveling, wish I could remember.
I had a feeling that I did but never remember, so frustrating.

The only time I remember is what I called a lucid dream, when I met what I thought was an alien, with an amazing luminous light shining from within. It was several years later that discovered she is my higher self..
Boy, our higher selves are beautiful, not as the world thinks of beauty, there is no comparison.

Reactions: Henda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a feeling that I did but never remember, so frustrating.

The only time I remember is what I called a lucid dream, when I met what I thought was an alien, with an amazing luminous light shining from within. It was several years later that discovered she is my higher self..
Boy, our higher selves are beautiful, not as the world thinks of beauty, there is no comparison.
This one experience of yours is worth a million fog-brains.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Maybe this was what you'd sent out in your envelope... the wish to be astral traveling; and then you did?
That would be so cool!

Perhaps next time ask to remember whatever happened:cool:

Reactions: Alain
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Then I had an amazing meeting with Blue Avians I will say more about in a thread
Looking forward to it.

I don't remember that much about last session other than it started with a very large toroid of light in our group's clearing. This was somehow connected to each of us, to our own energetic toroids and/or other shapes though I couldn't parse out how that worked. It didn't matter as we were sending and receiving busily and it was really beautiful.
The other things that happened were varied and jumped from scene to scene. This is mostly what I remember.

Also, it took me a while to realize that over the last day or so I've been 'pinged' by a vague thought each time I went outdoors... especially when enjoying the sun, the grass, a light wisp of wind blowing branches in my face, or whatever... that there was a connection to this RGH session. Each moment when I was soaking up the beauty it was being pinged toward Cara and Erica. I'm not sure if it's done yet.

Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)