Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend of March 26, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1648138435195.png

Hi there, it is Linda subbing in for Lila, who will be back next week.

The past few days have been filled with many different experiences and interactions with new people. This is not my typical life, so I knew there was a message. As I considered my experiences and this week's session, I had a beautiful image pop in - a quilt of many different pieces. Some call them crazy quilts because they are made with what is at hand and assembled into a glorious and surprising work of art. Clearly they are made with great love and skill.

crazy quilt.jpg

I thought of us - we are all over the world with diverse skills and interests. We have all kinds of backgrounds and experiences, as well as hopes and dreams. I think we are like one of these quilts - individually we are lovely and as a group - Wow! The idea of people with loving hearts and like ideas being together makes for a greater effect on changes and the sharing of ideas.

So, I propose thinking not only of ourselves as a beautiful (if not a bit wacky - lol) masterpiece, but also as part of a group with similar ideas and goals. Bring your quilt - or maybe ride in on it - as we join together this weekend and maybe make a quilt for the world.

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes:
Supernovastella FreeFromF*u*ckeryNZ Jess Aronthefirst junenoble newhealthexpert Michelle Andrew suzyq maya wildechoes VernieontoG LusenMolly Mountinvidge

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I Had a very strange experience this time.....But I will start at the beginning. There was a bright white brilliant light beam in the middle of the circle. I did feel a lot of happiness coming of, of you all. Especially Pucksterguy was so bright and happy towards me. Thank you for that! I placed a few friends in the light beam and I could see and feel they were healed. Also Sanra received healing while being in the bright white beam of light. When I stepped in, everything that was not useful burned away. I heard a hissing sound when it happened. Then everyone who got healing floated upwards and got to rest on a cloud. I floated upwards too and then the strange thing happened. I saw a huge space craft......I do not have much with that sort of things...Sorry. So even stranger that I saw this. I will try to describe how it looked like and what I could understand of the way it worked. It was a light ball of yellow light like the sun but much less bright. It was more like a yellow lamp in the form of a ball. Around the ball was a ring and it was grey and this was the actual spaceship. It looked like a planet with a ring around it but the ring was made out of millions of different spaces to live and work in. The light ball felt like the energy supply but could also be entered by humans with the right level of consciousness. It was huge.......huge, huge. I knew that all of humanity could enter this spaceship. What do you all make out of this???? I love to hear your insights because it left me astonished and speechless. It felt so real!!!!!!
In love and light we stand as One.

Attachments

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I saw a huge space craft
Considering a metaphorical meaning because of the energy - it supported the spaceship (spaceship earth?) and was directly accessible by those with a level of awareness / consciousness. Yet, many people were unaware - sounds a lot like our life here.

Of course, you could have been on an actual spaceship that is visiting and observing. Would not exactly surprise me - I've gotten to a point where I often say - "Well, that is different".

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My experience began with people gathering with quilts, sewing, knitting - even stained glass and a hat - reminded me of country fair. Then I saw several people arrive with the essence of where they live, such as woods, mountains, sea shore. AND then a large bear arrived, and I wondered if it was a Canadian bear. It seemed as though there were many more people than expected and all were smiling - like joy in having a place to bring their special gifts.

We brought our gifts to the torus light in the middle, and they were woven together in a beautiful, sheer, shining cover that spread as far as I could see.

I saw several people enter the healing area and a woman who brought an older man for assistance. I was about to enter when I fell asleep - lol. I awoke quite refreshed, so obviously I received what I needed.

• Magical
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Considering a metaphorical meaning because of the energy - it supported the spaceship (spaceship earth?) and was directly accessible by those with a level of awareness / consciousness. Yet, many people were unaware - sounds a lot like our life here.

Of course, you could have been on an actual spaceship that is visiting and observing. Would not exactly surprise me - I've gotten to a point where I often say - "Well, that is different".
Thank you Linda. That makes sence and calms me down. I was a little of balance because of it. Thanks again<3

Reactions: Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When I arrived it looked as if everyone had brought a beautiful quilt and spread them over the ground completely covering the clearing, what a wonderful sight just looking at them brought joy.

I started pouring light through those that needed healing , before I reached Sanra a figure appeared clothed in a hooded robe and brought her into the centre of the circle where he/she proceeded to outline her body with both hands back and front,. Then stepped back and raised the palms of his hands towards her chest, her right breast filled with light and after a few seconds he repeated outlying her body, as if smoothing something from head to toe.
I feel he was balancing her aura mending any tears and smoothing any bumps.. then he quietly left.
I gave healing to another person in the group who hadn’t requested it and will contact privately as it’s personal.

There was so much love and light around us we wanted to share it and sent it upwards and out into the world..

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I Had a very strange experience this time.....But I will start at the beginning. There was a bright white brilliant light beam in the middle of the circle. I did feel a lot of happiness coming of, of you all. Especially Pucksterguy was so bright and happy towards me. Thank you for that! I placed a few friends in the light beam and I could see and feel they were healed. Also Sanra received healing while being in the bright white beam of light. When I stepped in, everything that was not useful burned away. I heard a hissing sound when it happened. Then everyone who got healing floated upwards and got to rest on a cloud. I floated upwards too and then the strange thing happened. I saw a huge space craft......I do not have much with that sort of things...Sorry. So even stranger that I saw this. I will try to describe how it looked like and what I could understand of the way it worked. It was a light ball of yellow light like the sun but much less bright. It was more like a yellow lamp in the form of a ball. Around the ball was a ring and it was grey and this was the actual spaceship. It looked like a planet with a ring around it but the ring was made out of millions of different spaces to live and work in. The light ball felt like the energy supply but could also be entered by humans with the right level of consciousness. It was huge.......huge, huge. I knew that all of humanity could enter this spaceship. What do you all make out of this???? I love to hear your insights because it left me astonished and speechless. It felt so real!!!!!!
what a fantastic experience Thessa, I don’t doubt for a second that what you saw was a real spacecraft I just know it. I went cold as I read it and that is always a sign that’ whatever I’m reading/hearing is true.
I can well believe that there are ships nearby incase the need arises to rescue some of humanity, others have spoken similarly.

Yesterday in a day time dream I saw a narrow gauge railway, the type of open carriages that take folk around a theme park or large estate .
It was so long it went off into the distance winding around bends and all the carriages were empty, it was going somewhere wonderful but so far no one had got on board, except me, I was right up in the front seat.
I felt it would keep going round and round for a while, anybody could jump aboard at anytime, anywhere..

My take on this is , a time is coming when folk are going to have to make a choice which way they want to go, and I think it’s a choice of staying with what they know, even though it’s chaos, or heading for, basically the unknown., and I feel this unknown is connected with off world beings..

Ive got something I want to share with you, something I think you will recognise, so bear with me because,m going to have to enlist Linda’s help on this .

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
what a fantastic experience Thessa, I don’t doubt for a second that what you saw was a real spacecraft I just know it. I went cold as I read it and that is always a sign that’ whatever I’m reading/hearing is true.
I can well believe that there are ships nearby incase the need arises to rescue some of humanity, others have spoken similarly.

Yesterday in a day time dream I saw a narrow gauge railway, the type of open carriages that take folk around a theme park or large estate .
It was so long it went off into the distance winding around bends and all the carriages were empty, it was going somewhere wonderful but so far no one had got on board, except me, I was right up in the front seat.
I felt it would keep going round and round for a while, anybody could jump aboard at anytime, anywhere..

My take on this is , a time is coming when folk are going to have to make a choice which way they want to go, and I think it’s a choice of staying with what they know, even though it’s chaos, or heading for, basically the unknown., and I feel this unknown is connected with off world beings..

Ive got something I want to share with you, something I think you will recognise, so bear with me because,m going to have to enlist Linda’s help on this .
I am thinking about it for days now....especialy what I would do if I got the change to leave earth and enter the spaceship. I am happy to hear you got goosebumps. For me that is also a sign that it is true and for real what I hear or feel. Youre dream feels connected to what I experianced. Thanks for sharing dear<3

• Love this post!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I am thinking about it for days now....especialy what I would do if I got the change to leave earth and enter the spaceship. I am happy to hear you got goosebumps. For me that is also a sign that it is true and for real what I hear or feel. Youre dream feels connected to what I experianced. Thanks for sharing dear<3
Ive asked Linda to post a video on here for me as I haven’t been able to do it., When it comes wait till the guy starts to talk, after a few seconds a picture will appear, I think it will resonate with you darling.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Ive asked Linda to post a video on here for me as I haven’t been able to do it., When it comes wait till the guy starts to talk, after a few seconds a picture will appear, I think it will resonate with you darling.
Limda has posted the video on Shift in consciousness board Thessa, have a look.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
reminds me of a vision from years ago - funny how some just stick with me

There was a ribbon road about 3 feet off the ground. It was moving slowly, and I jumped on, as did a few others. There was a large man next to me, we were calling out to others to get on, and helped those who were interested to climb on. One of my favorite visions.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

i joined the session but forgot to post

so super big spaceships, that comes to the term mothership and how big they can be i have no idea but it is beyound our 3d mind to gasp

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thessa seeing that huge ship is interesting, I believe it’s very possible they are there, many more people are seeing things now and when I read about them or any ETs I feel such a closeness, a belonging .

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thessa seeing that huge ship is interesting, I believe it’s very possible they are there, many more people are seeing things now and when I read about them or any ETs I feel such a closeness, a belonging .
Thank you June. It feels safe and familiar when U think of what I saw. But also unreal. Sending my love to you <3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thessa Thijs, your description is very close to what I read in Larry Niven's books about the Ringworld. They are "Ringworld", "Ringworld Engineers",
Ringworld's Children" and I just read that there's a "Ringworld Throne" which I don't recall reading. I'll have to look it up as I loved the series and the ideas. It may take some doing to find these as they came out a few decades ago.

It'll probably be worth the search

• Love this post!

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thessa Thijs, your description is very close to what I read in Larry Niven's books about the Ringworld. They are "Ringworld", "Ringworld Engineers",
Ringworld's Children" and I just read that there's a "Ringworld Throne" which I don't recall reading. I'll have to look it up as I loved the series and the ideas. It may take some doing to find these as they came out a few decades ago.

It'll probably be worth the search
Thank you dearest. The word Ringworld's children gives me goosebumps. This night (before I read this post) I dreamed I gave birth to a baby while standing. It was totaly without pain. The baby was born with the emniotic membrane still around it. I opened the membrane and started to rub the baby so it would not get cold. I am very interested in the series. Can I maybe see it on netflix?
Thank you for being connected dear Lila. I hope you had a good vacation. And how is youre mother doing at the moment?
With Love
Thessa

• Divine
Reactions: Linda and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have no idea if the Ringworld series ever got made into a movie. I only know it as a bunch of really great books from long-ish ago. I understand that the Ringworld is based on what's been called a "Dyson sphere" for the space nuts out there. So amazing to read your description.

Had a wonderful vacation!

Mom's doing ok ... getting older and frailer as we all do after a point. Happy to say she's still very connected to us which is all I can really ask for. The crisis is definitely past.

• Love this post!
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have no idea if the Ringworld series ever got made into a movie.
Looked it up - a movie in 1970, but I could not find anywhere.
Amazon is supposed to be making a new series with the director from Game of Thrones. Have not heard more - the bug may have slowed things down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)