Event Remote Group Healing: weekend of (just before) Lion's Gate August 7, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like you may be primarily feeling your way through these things, Alain, rather than seeing or hearing them or getting June's heavenly smells.
This last session even had a smell related clue for me, as Bert pointed out. It was noticeable how fresh was the smell in the garden in which I used the poop and that things smelling bad was not at all a concern for me. I am a very smell-oriented person so this is particularly notable.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I believe my posting about my experience from Aug 7 week almost at the same time as I posted the new, Aug 14, remote group healing session, may have contributed to the confusion.
Some weeks things work out that way for me as I get little time to get online, so watch those dates! :))
I'm planning to post the Aug 21 session tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)