Remote Group Healing: Weekend of June 12, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1620994626554.png

It's eclipse time! Let's see if we can tune into some healing from 'up there'. I believe I've been doing this without considering it consciously. For example, as I write this I am wearing earrings that contain 3 types of meteorite. I'm finding the sky more fascinating than usual and this is saying quite a bit as I'm one of those people who gets up and has breakfast where I can see the sky and get a feel for the upcoming day :ROFL:

It's really not that hard to get me to gaze up at the sky.

There are many ways to do this. I believe the intention is the key, so you can intend to get tuned to a specific type of cosmic happening, like the eclipse, to things going on at a global scale which are influenced by events outside earth, such as the effects of solar or cosmic rays on earth's ionosphere (if you'd like to delve deeper into this a fun and fascinating source is Ben Davidson at Suspicious Observers). You may decide to set specific intentions for our neighbors to show up with amazing healing equipment that will benefit us all and you specifically.

Let me know what your intentions and experience are below if that suits you.
Above all, have fun and let healing party begin!

PS in case you'd like to check where the eclipse is in relation to you and your part of the world, there are some interactive maps such as this one: https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/map/2021-june-10
Hint: it's a swath which is centered over the North pole area.
This particular moon-earth-sun party begins in about 4 hours from when I'm posting.

1623297871310.png1623297988911.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes GoldPonies, Sharon, shar, Lulu, LuLuzcafe Kmgw and Torus. We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

1623297883018.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1623297902511.png1623298074925.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1623297959791.png

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
In

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session mostly consisted of me walking out into a clear area and opening up my arms to the forces streaming in, then some directing of where things to where they were needed. I did put in a few specific requests. It went on for quite a while.

Stuff came up too, so there was a up-down effect in a pattern that reminds me of a picture I just put up on our wall. It was all pretty humungous. Maybe that explains why I am drained today (just thought of that).

Then I saw a lot of analogy in the motions of a squirrel whom I watched run up and down a tree trunk; the thick tree trunk would have represented the large main column of stuff streaming down through me and the squirrel was running all up and down and around that tree trunk at will. It felt like a great thing that it could do that. I wondered if perhaps we could learn to do that with such ease + grace :-D It would be an amazing skill!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I am speaking to quite a few people who are experiencing great tiredness. Myself included sometimes. A few mornings I have opened the door, looked out and seen rain and thought "Oh thank goodness, I can sleep more"

I sense (but I have no proof for this except Lady Linda's excursions when she takes a nap) that aspects of our consciousness are needed elsewhere so we sleep. That is one of the reasons we are here !

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
a thing i became aware lately was that my mind is at so much places at the same time it is but normal my focus is not so great when at work, didn t surprise me if old memories do also a part of the magic

spent the session in sleep mode

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I grabbed a big bunch of balloons that were passing by and quickly rose up into a clear blue sky,. It became dark and I passed planets with their moons, there were meteorites and colours of all sorts.

What I was most interested in was a planet that shone very bright it drew me and I felt I needed to take a look. I landed on it, tethered the balloons, very securely I noticed.
There were a number of people smiling, welcoming me, they seemed to know me, then the few became a crowd, all for me, with one head keep jumping up trying to get my attention.

It seemed a nice place but I didn’t want to stay, I was eager to take off and explore. I swiftly untied my balloons and off I went thankful to be completely free, I wasn’t ready to be settled on any planet it seemed.

I fell asleep hanging on to those balloons., I wonder where I went in my sleep..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)