Remote Group Healing: weekend of July 22, 2023 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
If there's something you'd like to let go of, perhaps now is your chance. With this week's session you can do your own thing or take a look around and decide to 'take out the trash' by letting go of whatever doesn't suit you anymore.

I'm looking around at piles of accumulated stuff, thinking this would be great if it spilled over into the things around me :)) Having said that, during our session, it's more likely to be ideas, ways of doing things or habits that you'd like to re-examine and perhaps take out for recycling.

If you like, you can think of one of our oncoming solar flares as being a place to take the things you'd no longer like to be dealing with.

Requests are welcome below. 'See' you again this weekend.

1689826921699.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1689826970623.png 1689826995102.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :)) :ROFL:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In, Recycling myself to come out with a new sylphlike body running and jumping for joy.

Asking that we include Reece again please, he still has another year to go wearing the leg cage and is often in pain.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
in

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Starting in about an hour, w Reece in mind. Maybe he'll jump with you, June

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was 'called in' to this session by a piercing, beautiful bird call. As it occurred to me as a 'sit up and listen' type of call I did sit up and listen for what I was to listen too. As I did so I found my bird way up at the top of a very tall tree, just visible in silhouette. Then, the sense of it being time for this session dropped in and I started. Looking back later, it was right about on time.

So, once at the session, the first thought that dropped into my space was an idea which I'd been playing with for a while: what would the world look and feel like if I managed to experience everything that happened as a kindness... everything. I contemplated it and decided that this was a very tall order. What the hey, though, I didn't have to have a 100% batting record, I could just try it out as an experiment and see what happened. It felt like a really wise place to take my thoughts so I followed that idea... until I realized that today's RGH session focus point was taking out the garbage of whatever concepts I was done with. So, I did. I set an intention of taking out of my internal programs any thoughts that didn't align with seeing everything that occurred to me as a kindness... scratch that. We have our programs for a reason; reasons like self preservation, so I modified that intention to ridding myself of any programs that were no longer in my best interest and not aligned with seeing things that occurred to me as a kindness. To do so I took myself down to my deep file rooms and lit up a nice big column of bright light to work with. Then, I started taking out files, well, actually whole shelves of files which fit this intention I'd set and that were files I'd intended to take out. I placed them in the box (and made the box bigger and still bigger a few times). As I did so I noted that many of these old files, thoughts, ways of interacting with the world had threads, sometimes long and/or thick threads, to elsewhere and often to other people. I did not take anyone else's files out to the garbage as that isn't my job to do and I'm not intending to go into their space. However, we do have shared programs, ways of doing things and seeing things, eg within families or other social groups. Things that pertained to my groups and were directly attached to what I was placing in the garbage were okay for me to deal with. If anyone decided to throw out some of their garbage along the way, so be it. That was their decision. This was very interesting work, I found; sometimes intricate in areas where the lines were fine. It all felt like it was clear and cleanly done which felt good. When I was done I cut the cords to these old, no-longer-needed-nor-wanted files and closed the lid. Once everything was in I padlocked it securely and sent it on its way to the nearest black hole. Sayonara! I'm done with you, I thought with gratitude. That was fun, attaching a big old engine to the box and watching it sail off like a spaceship.

As I mentioned, this was just about perfectly on time for our session. A few hours later I found myself saying that I was done with certain ways of interacting and making a clear point that felt like I was putting things onto a slightly new trajectory. It felt good and I felt heard with this. Wow, this stuff works!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)