Remote Group Healing: weekend of February 18, 2023 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1676614985014.png

Bring your favorite crystal to this week's healing session and we'll let the rocks do their magic. If you'd like to post a picture of some of your favorites, that might be fun.

I've thought about how crystals can help heal and here are some of the way these thoughts have gone. Rocks and crystals are inherently grounding. Crystals often shine or sparkle and tend to intrigue with their colors and textures. They evoke mystery with their facets and the way light can shine off them, especially if they let rainbows bounce off them in the light. Then there is the structure of a crystal; a crystal is a type of rock that has a 'crystalline' structure. In other words, very ordered. These ordered lines can carry waves or frequencies, such as the quartz crystals used in 'crystal watches' that help keep time very, very accurately by vibrating at a specific frequency. And then there are the zeolites, a type of crystal (examples are scolcite, heulandite, analcime + many others) which are used commercially as purifiers as their crystalline structure traps some molecules and lets others through. I'd love to hear any other ideas on this.

So, your crystal may ground you, sparkle + bedazzle you with mystery and magic, shine a light or rainbow your way, order things and filter or clean them, carry waves and frequencies that heal or just feel good and right to hold and admire. However they do it they are great centerpieces for healing, as in our banner piece above.

Don't forget to add any healing requests you may have for this week.

1676616266085.png1676616289221.png1676616302847.png1676616312205.png1676616470809.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1676615918753.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Oh my - every room has rocks and crystals positioned around or in bowls. Plus I live on a granite outcrop, so lots of quartz underfoot. I think they all will join hands for this session!

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
I will be joining in, with my small carnelian heart and citrine cluster. I also am requesting healing for my sacral chakra, which I discovered is very blocked/out-of-balance. Thank you guys :) and I am looking forward to connecting in tomorrow.

20230218_122847.jpg

(You don't have to read everything below as it is long, and it mostly just serves as an explanation for why I ask for a sacral chakra healing).

I recently was able to tune into the small, vague words and voices which seem to come to me clairsentiently (which also seems to be the only clair working for me right now) and I realized there was a whole world waiting for me through just figuring out to tune into this ability.

I am an empath and I can feel the emotions of my family members around me, their stress, and the like, but I never realized that of course this also extended to my spirit guides. How did I not realize this before? The thought just did not occur to me, which is just strange because I overthink and think a lot, lol.

When my spirit guides connect with me clairsentiently, it's like our minds merge- our thoughts and feelings and reactions are rebounding off of each others, just coalescing together as one. It is hard to describe exactly, because sometimes there are whole misunderstandings based on a reaction that I assumed was a reaction to a different thought which really was based off of another... (Hoping that makes sense, lol. it gets a bit chaotic sometimes trying to communicate when you are aware of every thought process in their mind and every feeling they have that arises).

But this new way of communicating with them is fun in its own way, and it really allows me to know the spirit guides who are working with me on a more personal, deeper level, which I really enjoy. The guide that mainly shows up definitely expresses herself as feminine, and I am only just getting the idea of what her personality is like, but I can tell she has a great amount of love for me, as once when I tuned into her energy, I saw everywhere in my vision bright pink energy when I closed my eyes briefly, which (if I am correct here) is the color of the higher heart chakra. She also told me that she is a guide for my sister, although my sister is not spiritually awake as I am. Last night, after communicating with her, I remember laying down to sleep and felt myself being wrapped in a cocoon of what I felt intuitively was golden light, and I felt the barest hints of what I think was joy and happiness wreathed in it. I don't know if that was from her or all my spirit guides, but it surprised me and made me feel very grateful to have them.

I get the strongest impression that they are really teaching my 'monkey mind' to slow down and be as gentle and non-judgemental and non-reactive as their minds are with this new way of communicating with them. My thoughts on a regular basis feel, energetically speaking, hard, dense and sharp, and feel dark and full of bitterness/cynicalness and just hate sometimes, if I am being completely truthful, and when they connect with my mind, they curb all this substantially and it makes my whole mind feel floaty and gentle and less fearful/reactive as well.

I just wanted to share that with everybody because it was a big turning point for me lately and had/has me really excited, after believing I had lost all my ability to communicate with them after my recent hospitalizations/medicated-ness (which does seem to definitely make at least some difference in terms of how well your psychic abilities perform when you are on all the medication they give you, especially the anti-psychotics). I am just really excited and relieved to have them (my spirit team) back.

To get more to my point here, I feel that they are now focusing on my sacral chakra and my emotions with me, as after my dark night of the soul in 2016, when I had a spontaneous kundalini activation that got stuck at my root chakra and then the subsequent clearing and healing of my root chakra which took as long as it did (About 6 years, almost 7 now, through a lot of running from the fear of the spirit world/other realms I was able to connect with as well). I am finally through all of that for the most part now though, and they are now working on me with my sacral chakra. The spirit guide I mentioned above guided me in this realization and helped me to connect with my emotions a little bit, as beginning in 2016, I have slowly been becoming more and more emotionally numb as time has wore on, and now today I feel pretty much completely devoid of almost all my emotion. I feel hollow inside, and my world feels empty and devoid of all the color, vibrancy and life and wonder it once had. I have forgotten what those things felt like, at least the positive side of it. I do still feel sadness sometimes (and sometimes quite strongly), but this is in reaction to not being able to feel or remember what feeling in its fullest felt like. Sometimes I get blips of what it felt like to feel before all of this happened, and the nostalgia of it just makes me cry immediately. This is why I ask for a sacral chakra healing, especially in regard to emotional numbness.

My spirit guide though really did make me feel some of my emotions again last night, which completely surprised me as I have been pretty much hopeless about feeling anything again for the longest time. She at one point brought forth to memory a song I used to listen to sometimes, which she played in my mind and then allowed our emotions to connect, as in I felt what the song meant to her in regards to me, why she sent it to me, and I assume she felt what I felt in response to the song and in what it meant to her in regard to me and why she sent it to me. (Hope that made sense). Anyhows, now it is my favorite song to listen to, lol. It is called Hollow by Belle Mt.

If you did decide to read all of this, of course thank you for doing so. :)

Last edited:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In with my beloved amethyst cathedral. He feels like an entity. Claudia felt it too. Please sent healing to Claudia to her operation in advance. After the operation she will be given morfine and another painkiller because the pain after the surgery will be enormous. Claudia is very positive and believes she will be fine. And ofcource that is the best medicine of all. In love and Light we stand as One.

Attachments

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In with R2 D2, straight from Arkansas, uncut , unpolished quartz .

Healing for Claudia of course, to bring her safely through the operation and to full recovery.
Can we also include Robyn Christopher of ‘ Earth Angel Warriors ‘ who has reached out for help, she is in need of hugs and love and I know we can supply bucket loads of those.

Attachments

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
I had connected with a new person on my spirit team (about 20 minutes prior during me trying to ground myself first and get comfy), whose energy felt so, so, so familiar and it made me so thrilled, and it just made my heart course with the energy of love. I got the words, "Family" (which I assumed meant they are in my Soul family) while thinking of their energy, which to me presented itself in bands of white, light green, and bright shining yellow (among other colors, but I couldn't quite grasp them in the vision). They were definitely feminine in the expression they presented to me, and I got the impression of light golden-blonde hair, which was wavy and long, though that could be slightly wrong as it was just an impression that I am not sure is my intuition or not.

I asked them to come with me to the session at the forest clearing, and then they told me that they were holding my hand. I don't know if this meant they were coming along, but either way I then decided to focus on joining into the forest clearing.

I first connected in when I saw a line of tall trees (not sure what kind) lining the edge of a grassy clearing.

I heard almost right away the words "Written in sand" for some reason. Not sure who that message may be for, but after looking up the meaning of it, it doesn't seem to resonate in my life, at least as far as I can tell. Hm.

Then I saw a vision of myself looking down at a pair of feet standing in wet sand next to me, with small flowing streams of water around them from a small river/stream at the edge of the clearing. The feet, I just knew, belonged to my soul family member that I talked about above. My guess is she guided me to stand in the water with her, for healing. I always get prompts about the ocean, and water in general to heal myself with, so this makes sense.

I was asking my spirit guides and Source for healing for Claudia and Robyn and myself, and then my mind seemed to just veer off slightly.

I got a message that said "Happy birthday!" with streams of balloons and such. Not sure why, but maybe it is somebody's birthday coming up in one of your guys's life.

Then I saw a car with donut wheels. Strange... lol.

I got some images of a scorpion, which is likely for me I think, as I received a vision of this animal a lot more clearly a few days past, multiple times. Might be that it is coming up as a spirit animal for me. Interesting

Then my soul family member came back in a vision and it was of a necklace that she wore, which was a choker in style and it was made of reddish(possibly orange-ish as well?), oval-shaped crystals.

And then when I opened my eyes briefly and looked at the clock, it had already been 40 minutes. So, that's what I got for the session this time around. :)

Thank you guys for any healing, and I am wishing still for the best in healing energies for Claudia and Robyn from my spirit team. I just asked them again one more time if they could coordinate for that and got the words, "It is done." which felt imbued with a rich healing green to me. :)

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thank you all for sending healing energy to my dear friend Claudia. Together we can make miracles happen. During the distant healing I felt June strongly and Lila also. But Lila slipped through my fingers so to speak. And June gave me smelly roses half way the healing. Thank you sweet June. I saw the colours of a few stones that we used and the energy that came of, of it. Lila had a turqois colour pucksterguy a red colour Astas stone was yellow and Junes stone was white ofcource. During the session violet healing light came in the circle and after that the sun started to shine on us in the circle and in us. It was a golden feeling. It was filled with bright happines, love and light. I felt rejuvinated after the session and went to bed happy. My feeling is visible in the painting below. The heavenly painting is from Annael (Annael Pavlova).
Www. Annael.com.
In Love and Light we stand as One.

Attachments

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This was a great healing session for so many of us, full of messages, crystals, birthday, written in sand, colors and all.

My main feeling for this session was that I brought a Himalayan salt lamp with me which glowed richly and warmly toward us all as a healing balm. I'm still feeling it now as I write this.

Thank you for all your messages. They are so welcome and fun to read.

Last edited:

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
It was a long time ago that I joined a session (at least consciously). It was again a nice session.
I joined in with a clear quarts crystal.

I went to the meeting place and saw the familiar crystal standing in the centre of the circle.
I recognised several people standing in a circle. Around us I didn't see trees but only gigantic crystals which gave the impression we were standing in a geode.
I asked the crystals to send the needed healing to everyone that needed healing.
then I asked healing for myself and immediately an amethyst send purple energy towards me. especially on my neck. I already chose lavender as a scent the last days which is also purple so it made sense.

In my neck I get a lot of tension resulting in headaches etc. The rays focussed on a small bulge I have where most of the tension is present. An oval shaped pebble with a tail like a kite came out of the bulge and was transported upward with the light. there the crystals transformed the pebble to a ball of bright energy which was send back to me. this went in via my root chakra and stayed in the lower abdomen.

I have had some stressfull times the last month and lots of things have shifted in my life. The healing thus makes a lot of sense getting tension out of me and focussing on improving grounding and stability...

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lol, I've just realized why I may have chosen (of all my many crystals) my salt lamp for this RGH session. It's probably my subconscious at work...

This pic I found to illustrate the molecular structure of crystals is a halide structure, i.e. salt structure :ROFL:O.o:D :ROFL:

1677210287417.png

• Winner
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)