Remote Group Healing Weekend of December 21, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1576700776921.png

Most of us are likely to spend time around more friends and family than usual during the holidays. This is both a wonderful opportunity for connection and, perhaps, a reason to be sure we are centered and feel like we have all the safety we need. My experience is that I can connect best with people when I feel secure, so it is in view of this that I propose a 'refresher' this week on what many people call 'psychic protection'.

Protection of one's space and energy can be a simple as a simple wish for this as one, for example, puts on a cap or coat that one always puts on when going out to work in the world. I find this is most effective when some time has been spent beforehand to set up the intention precisely as we want to set it up. From there, I find it is easier to 'call it in' in a moment when needed.

There are many ways of doing this, and, as I say above, I find that one of the most important pieces is knowing what you want to set up. I have a few favorite ways that I'll share below.

First, a bright column of light in which I sit is very simple to set up in a moment and one I find comfortable. It typically, for me, looks something like a large drop of water made of swirling light. I can change the color, the intensity, the intent as I like so having the initial framework be something simple like a drop makes it easy to customize.

Another way I will sometimes set up a secure place for myself is to start by tuning in to the energies around me which I often see in sheets or waves, though sometimes points etc will also be part of the picture. Then, I play with the sheets etc. I set them up in a way that feels good. I may want some part of what I am working on to be hidden since it does not yet feel like it's time to let it come out in the world. Another part of myself I will put out there, perhaps.
It's up to me how to set it up and I like that. Another aspect of this method which I like is that it's very clear that I am part of a whole and am weaving myself into the whole in a way which works for me.

When I feel the need for extra security a method that came to mind one day is a pair of triangles. One is gold and the other silver; very beautiful. One is point upward, the other point downward. They intersect with myself in the middle. All my energies are typically contained within the triangles though I sometimes find that parts are outside.

This method seems to be one of the most secure and I can let other energies in as I like with complete comfort; or not, as the case may be. I can also allow a part of my own energies out to sample something am unsure of without the rest of me feeling exposed.

So, this week, please join us and I invite you to consider what makes you feel comfortable and secure? Even in a crowd. Even when the crowd may (literally) contain aliens and you really don't know what to expect.

I think if we get comfortable with this it will be so much easier to make strong connections which seems to me like a wonderful place to start our plans for the upcoming holidays. It may make it easier to do things that may feel exposed.

Please share any of your own methods. I'd love to hear an assortment of what we've come up with.

This week we welcome whiterchocolate, Mar, ceidauilyc, JamesReaTa, WanderingJen, and PedroHathe.

We do this every week so if you enjoy it, please join us again.

The information below is for you:

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area. This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In!
Very timely message for me, as I was around an energy draining person last weekend. I did not figure it out until later.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
And me and me:D

I used to know someone who liked to talk to me and ask my advice, when we parted I was like a wet rag she had sucked all my energy from me. I met a few like that and began to realise they were drawn to my upbeat, positive energy.
It’s nice to help folk but not to the detriment of oneself. Then I learned how to protect myself with a bubble of light, I visualise a bubble of blinding what light around me and say that only love is allowed in with me. I imagine any negative energy like dark clouds that cannot get near, they just bounce off.
The bubble can be any size. I find it helps to give it a brief thought to keep it strong every day until it’s no longer needed.
It’s very effective and once saved me being attacked .

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
each time i wear my souvenir of pucksters camp i know my friends are always there indepedant the distance

in with all what can be called friends

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I will be there.

why i don t see the pictures?
I don't see most of them when I am not logged in, but it's fine when I'm logged in. It will be the way they were added. (I don't think they were all uploaded as images)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am in. I picture a mirror and negativity bounces back to sender.

Reading next to my Christmas tree with home made ornaments & pictures makes me feel warm & secure.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I'm chiming in late with this one. Time and distance is only relevant to a restricted mindset when the intent is pure. Today I'm focusing my energy on bringing forth much needed rain to the fiery wild parts of Australia. Many are losing there homes and I have a lot of family and friends spread throughout these danger zones. I will be visualizing the clouds crying down onto the surface of the earth and seeping into the soil. Restoring some much needed balance at this place and time.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My dog came along and went to sleep in front of me.

What I experienced was a blending of all of our techniques / practices of grounding and protection, as if they were knitted together. It was so peaceful. It reminded me of a time when the electric company was replacing transmission lines and the power was off for us and the houses on either side. The silence inside the house was interesting - the absence of other influences was such a relief.

As we left, we each took something that looked like knitted caps with us.

I'm interested in how that will play out. So far I've noticed an increased clarity and speed of thought and communication.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I, too, experienced some much needed peace with this. It was like a grounding which allowed me to enjoy an uplifted feeling.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Tristan

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
My physical knitted cap has also a similar feeling

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

ceidauilyc

Just Arrived
Dec 17, 2019
I like black tourmaline during the end of the year. It served me good this year and last year too. I was so heartbroken after the full moon, but it settled within two days after my tourmaline feng shui. I feel good. We all need protection!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I like black tourmaline during the end of the year. It served me good this year and last year too. I was so heartbroken after the full moon, but it settled within two days after my tourmaline feng shui. I feel good. We all need protection!
I'm glad you joined us, ceidauilyc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)