Remote Group Healing: weekend of August 21, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

This week I propose we do something to get our energy flowing. As usual, start by clearing, grounding and connecting with our group.

Possibly the easiest way to do this is to sit or lie straight and imagine a column of energy following your spine down from the top of your head then meeting its partner from your feet (if you're lying down) or just under your sitting bones (if you're sitting). Focus on the energy you feel, see, imagine, etc. Encourage it to be more robust if that feels good. Let it flow around any blockages and note them, then, if you are up for it, imagine it melting those blockages and working its way through them. If you really get going you can give it color, texture, warmth, intensity, texture or whatever you like. Of course, it's just as likely that some of these will be there, ready to be noticed. It's all good.

You may think of a waterfall, streaming photons, bubbly effervescence in champagne, embers lifting from a lick of fire, swirling clouds changing from shape to shape or columns of light saber-like energy. It may be interesting to see what energy flowing looks, smells and feels like to you. Last week it felt to me like moving extensions of my physical body around myself and interacting with energy in my environment. I described it as feeling like I had 10,000 hands all moving about at once. It took quite a bit of focus to get those large swaths going where I intended them to go. It was fun.

If you're ready for it, let it flow out of your hands or some other body part that feels right. Let it connect to the other energies in our circle. Let if flow bigger than it was originally, then ebb back to what feels like the best fit for you now.

Our first healing request for this week is from Thessa Thijs
For the next healing session (I will join to) I want to ask healing for Gail Carr. She is also a member of the Lighthouse at the Oasis. This is what she Asks healings for:
Thessa Thijs I'm booked for a hip replacement in 26th Aug. I'm nervous but have the belief that should people know about it, they'll be there cheering me on I can look forward to a way better quality of life .
I just wish there was an alternative....
Thr pain has been excruciating.

1629352504863.png
Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Nancy Reece, auribandis0, MindyLee. G C, @lionmanwny,Coltonm and Dennis.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1629352621070.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1629352812378.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Asking healing for my/our friend Lois who is going through testing to determine the nature of her physical problems.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Can I also please ask for healing to be given to Tamara, who is in late stage cancer, and is such a brave soul and a wise spirit.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I have 3 mote requests for the upcoming healing.
1) for my mother who has osteoperosis and a lot of pain in her hips at the moment.
2) Again for Wendy and her dog Bobby she Asks for clarity because his hart condition is getting worse again. She thinks she has to put him down.
3) For myself. I have been bitten by a tick. And it (probably) has given me Lyme disease. Where it bit me the skin is red. Not good... I will start with antibiotics as soon as possible I am greatful for youre help<3

Delilah

Just Arrived
Aug 10, 2021
Brazil
I'll join in again!

Last week's resulted in an interesting experience, even though I felt very sleepy during the healing (had to work all day) and ended up doozing off to wake up a hour later. The next day... I had a dream involving Linda and another unknown person, it was her partner in that context. The dream had a bit of steampunk adventurer vibes spreckled with some vikings lol Unsure where to share that dream tho. haha

Will definitely be sending healing for Gail, Lois and Thessa's requests. Let's create that dome of Light and Love, healing everything and everyone in it's path. <3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I'll join in again!

Last week's resulted in an interesting experience, even though I felt very sleepy during the healing (had to work all day) and ended up doozing off to wake up a hour later. The next day... I had a dream involving Linda and another unknown person, it was her partner in that context. The dream had a bit of steampunk adventurer vibes spreckled with some vikings lol Unsure where to share that dream tho. haha

Will definitely be sending healing for Gail, Lois and Thessa's requests. Let's create that dome of Light and Love, healing everything and everyone in it's path. <3
Thank you so much Delilah<3

• Compassionate
Reactions: Delilah

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had a dream involving @Linda and another unknown person, it was her partner in that context. The dream had a bit of steampunk adventurer vibes spreckled with some vikings lol Unsure where to share that dream tho. haha
I can believe that because not many people know it, but I love steampunk. You can put you dream on last week's healing post - I'm very intrigued!

Ann Strasse

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
I also ask that my neice Angela be included. She is 34 and is battling cancer in her pelvic region. I send healing energy to her daily, but could use some assistance. She had 3 young daughters, two are 5 and 6.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Before the distant healing today I went for a walk. I wanted to concentrade on the healing energy for the people who asked for it. So that I at 22.00 could focus on receiving healing to.
As I walk towards my favorite spot beside the water I feel love flowing around me. It is soft and and gentle and pinkish. It makes me feel light and happy. I sit beside the water and ask the archangels to help us during the distant healing. When I walk back I see the top of the trees as if they are a cathedral. I feel peace and a strong stillness. I project that in the circle where the healing, later that evening, takes place.
At 22.00 o clock I sit down and concentrade on entering the circle. I feel the stillness and peace when I enter the circle. It feels like comming home. Out of the cristal in the middle flow clouds of warm light. I see people comming in and we greet eachother. It is a familiar feeling. I see my mother across the circle. I am so happy to see her. I love her so much. I start to crye because my heart overflows with love for her. Then I feel a heat comming up in my body. I start to cough. I hear in my head: "You have to unload youre system once in a while". Then a royal blue light comes towards me and touches and fils me. I know it is the light of Archangel Michael. At the same time I see emerald green light around my mother. I know it is the light of Archangel Raphael. I keep on receiving and that is okay. I feel my pelvice relaxing and know it is because healing energy is flowing into my mothers hip area. I sink deeper in my chair. Then I see the skye above the circle and I float upwards. The skye is grey and covered with grey clouds. When I am up there I see that from the ground up a kind of tornado pulls out al the grey clouds. It feels as if the illness and dark energy is sucked out. I come down again and see the sun breacking through the few clouds that are still left. Al the clouds disapear. It is sunny now and we all lie down on the ground. With the earth below and the sun above there is a beautiful balance for all of us between heaven and earth. We rest there and recharche. When I leave the group it is 22.22 o clock...Just like last time. Thank you all for being together in this distant healing. I enjoyed it so much.
With love. Thessa

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I wanted to let all of you know that this time, in my RGH session our circle spun!
Pretty much as soon as we joined up we started to spin like a top and spun into a 3D shape which reached up toward the sky. There were several variations on this shape, including a mirror image one that reached down.
A while later, while on a mountain, I tuned in again. This time, I got a spinning bowl-shaped disc (inverted) which I realized would fit neatly over the earth. A mirror image bowl began to form in the sky above and, as I watched and queried, another globe formed within it. The part which intrigued me most was the part between, where the two bowls joined each other and exchanged information. I feel like I'd like to explore that more.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When I joined this weeks session everyone seemed to be sitting in a circle on the ground with all those that needed healing sitting in the middle.
As I started healing and the energy grew stronger my hands began to tingle and a pink haze surrounded those being healed.
To me pink is the colour for love, then I saw flashes of blue, like electricity, passing between each of them, one rested momentarily on the dog as if scanning,
The thought came to me how much the world needs love and healing, with that the pink haze rose high into the air to make its way around the world, leaving those in the circle with just as much, nothing was diminished.

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
nothing to report on my side appart that after a near sleepness night with the bluemoon the thought to do dailie the self love array would be a very welcoming thing to rest strong in those times

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I just wanted to add that the spinning seemed to (literally) lift the healing to a new level and made it easy to include everyone in it. In fact, it jibed with something that had happened earlier in the week when it felt like if I could only keep raising the level I'd get liftoff; a really wonderful feeling:-D

A daily self love array seems just the thing for that<3

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)