Remote Group Healing: weekend of April 9, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

I really enjoyed last week's experiment. This week I'd like to do another.

I had a recent dream about receiving some sticks which were almost ready to flower. As I paid attention to them and realized how lovely they'd be with each bud and then stunning if I could plant them and get them to grow into a tree they seemed to flourish so that, other than enjoying them, I really had to just give them a place to grow. There was great fertile soil around so I stuck some in the ground and they immediately responded as they were so ready to burst into bloom. Next, my thoughts went to sharing this wealth of beauty and more sticks appeared, as many as I could hand out to friends, family and any like-minded folk who wanted to plant them and watch them grow. They were all potential fruit trees so each bloom was going to become a luscious peach, pear, apple or whatever so this was great wealth in every way. After I'd handed out bunches and bunches of sticks and they'd traveled more or less everywhere I realized there was something out there that may want to squash them so I paused the planting process and asked everyone to just place their budding sticks in water until they got notice that it was time, created a communication system and we were all set for when the time came which felt like it would be very soon.
Then I woke up.
The same night I also dreamed of unclogging the toilet that we all used, go figure!s:po_O:p Very messy and terrifically satisfying to get things working again. Ahem, I think the budding sticks are much prettier so perhaps we can work with those:-D

My thought was that sticks which are about to become trees and burst into flower are a timely symbol of new life, beauty and all kinds of amazing stuff. They also conveniently look a lot like a baton (which I noticed as I handed them out; it felt a bit like handing off a baton in a race). So... perhaps if, as we focus on budding new life flowering into fruition (ah, a beautiful phrase, that) and what we can and want to renew in ourselves we can also keep an eye out for a budding baton coming our way. After all, we do connect during our sessions and this seems a :cool: way to try to do that.

If you prefer, you can do some plumbing and unclog a few pipes:ROFL: as that too is very healthy workO.o:D
I think I'll stick to my pink and white blossoms for now; they smell amazing!
I also noticed that they looked almost exactly like the 'wands' suit of this tarot deck:
1649299630435.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Johniehna Jacobvam LeslieDox Shawnfaw Josephsnugs TerryOpifs and Kalo.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1649299550481.png
... so pretty when they bloom! Take a deep breath to breathe them in. Ah...
About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1649299740002.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in - thinking of the blooming tree at the fence

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
1648138435195.png

I really enjoyed last week's experiment. This week I'd like to do another.

I had a recent dream about receiving some sticks which were almost ready to flower. As I paid attention to them and realized how lovely they'd be with each bud and then stunning if I could plant them and get them to grow into a tree they seemed to flourish so that, other than enjoying them, I really had to just give them a place to grow. There was great fertile soil around so I stuck some in the ground and they immediately responded as they were so ready to burst into bloom. Next, my thoughts went to sharing this wealth of beauty and more sticks appeared, as many as I could hand out to friends, family and any like-minded folk who wanted to plant them and watch them grow. They were all potential fruit trees so each bloom was going to become a luscious peach, pear, apple or whatever so this was great wealth in every way. After I'd handed out bunches and bunches of sticks and they'd traveled more or less everywhere I realized there was something out there that may want to squash them so I paused the planting process and asked everyone to just place their budding sticks in water until they got notice that it was time, created a communication system and we were all set for when the time came which felt like it would be very soon.
Then I woke up.
The same night I also dreamed of unclogging the toilet that we all used, go figure!s:po_O:p Very messy and terrifically satisfying to get things working again. Ahem, I think the budding sticks are much prettier so perhaps we can work with those:-D

My thought was that sticks which are about to become trees and burst into flower are a timely symbol of new life, beauty and all kinds of amazing stuff. They also conveniently look a lot like a baton (which I noticed as I handed them out; it felt a bit like handing off a baton in a race). So... perhaps if, as we focus on budding new life flowering into fruition (ah, a beautiful phrase, that) and what we can and want to renew in ourselves we can also keep an eye out for a budding baton coming our way. After all, we do connect during our sessions and this seems a :cool: way to try to do that.

If you prefer, you can do some plumbing and unclog a few pipes:ROFL: as that too is very healthy workO.o:D
I think I'll stick to my pink and white blossoms for now; they smell amazing!
I also noticed that they looked almost exactly like the 'wands' suit of this tarot deck:
View attachment 13383

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Johniehna Jacobvam LeslieDox Shawnfaw Josephsnugs TerryOpifs and Kalo.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

... so pretty when they bloom! Take a deep breath to breathe them in. Ah...
About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

It made me smile so much. Thank you Lila.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I will join and have two healing requests:
A newborn baby, his name is Johannes, is not drinking well and can't ceep himself warm enough. He is in the hospital now.
And a neighbour of mine, who smoked for a long time during his life (he is 67 now), the past 5 years he stopped, has severe Health issues with his lungs. It is not cancer but they told him he could live for a few more month or a couple of years. His name is Theo. Thank you so much. In Love and Light we stand as one<3<3<3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
When I joined you all I was still outside walking in nature. And I felt happiness and birthday wishes comming from you guys. Thank you for that! Then the first thing I saw was a may tree dance. I was surprised because I saw these dances when my son was stil in the Rudolf Steiner school. But never thought of it as a tree:). We all were weaving with our own beam of rainbowlight. When I write it down it gives me goosebumps again. Pure magic. Then we wove a krib for Johan and a rainbow coat for Theo. I felt it would heal them from the outside in. After that we were suddenly on Venus again. Also with much softer rainbow colours mixed with silver en pink whites. There Johan and Theo took a bath in a rejuvenating waterlike substance that kept them floating.
It was lovely being with you all again. In love and light we all stand as One<3<3<3
Ps: I almost forget to mention that June handed me over something.....I don't know what it was. I suspect it to be Love in the purest form. To carry it on into the world. I suspect it because it made me cry. The way I cry when it is about true and pure Love. Thank you June!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Magical
Reactions: June, Lila and Amy

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Please keep on Praying for the new born Johan. Today we heard he has meningitis with a not yet known virus. Lets pray his brain recovers fully and stays untouched. Thank you all <3 <3 <3

• Love this post!
  • Compassionate
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Please keep on Praying for the new born Johan. Today we heard he has meningitis with a not yet known virus. Lets pray his brain recovers fully and stays untouched. Thank you all <3 <3 <3
Done THessa and will continue. Please let us know how is from time to time.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Thessa Thijs
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I came to this session with a wide open set of possibilities and connections. It felt like I spent most of my time handing out staffs, planting them and showing how to best care for them.
Then, it all culminated in my sitting at a stall giving out staffs to all comers, though there was a clear and effective discriminative process prior to anyone meeting me in which aligment of our goals was either achieved, in which case the person proceeded to my stall or not in which case they went their own way. It was a terrifically active, productive time full of the joy of sharing possibilities and concrete efforts and results in the form of the staffs and the fruit trees they were growing into. My focus was on continuing the process of making the staffs as productive and well integrated as possible. This was, of course, very healing for all as the staff didn't just grow and the one person didn't just connect with it, a whole area benefitted and grew healthier as happens when any tree is well planted an thrives.
I didn't see who was the most in need of healing, just that there were areas where people on pallets who were quite depleted were placed for healing with the trees. I imagine that baby Johan and Theo would have been there. It was incredibly gentle, deep healing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)