Remote Group Healing: weeken dof May 21, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

1652914801164.png
As I put in the date I realized that I think of the 21 of each month as a time of transition. It's often the date around a solstice or equinox and that's probably what makes me think that. Also, astrological signs tend to switch around that time. At any rate, I didn't have to look much farther for a gr-r-r-r-reat them for this week as, oh my! there are plenty of transitions around, at least in my life. Also in our collective.

As we humans tend to be a bit picky about what type of change we'd like (I can just about see a passing helping spirit asking something along the lines of "Would you like your changes with fries or salad" ma'am?" :ROFL:) perhaps we'd like a little assist along the way as changes come at us fast and furious. Change isn't bad. It isn't good. It just is (sigh) like just about everything that happens in life. It's just sometimes tough to recall that type of wisdom in the moment and when that happens, along comes emotional overload.... not that emotional overload is bad (;):))) per se, just not the way most of us would love to gracefully toodle along in life:fp|-):nail:bag

So, if you'd like an assist (me, me, pick me!:eek:I want help<3) perhaps we can spend a bit of time this weekend a) asking for help in whatever is coming up that we might need and b) help esp for healing whatever it is in ourselves that gets triggered when that kind of change happens (whatever that happens to be) because, hey! If it's healed and taken care of we likely needn't attract it anymore and even if it does come our way, it'll be healed, right?

Sounds like the way I'd like to face my oncoming changes; as healed of triggers as I can make myself.

1652915103218.png 1652915270774.png

Then, perhaps, I can go put on my helmet, favorite boots and wings to be ready for just about anythingo_O:eek:O.o:D

1652914750983.png1652914764910.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: PatrickBom ZackSot Heatherfup Leslieapord DavidCrype NataliaM Matisse PutlockerWebsiteton and Duanequeli.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1652914666020.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1652914725730.png..1652915366237.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
It's been awhile but I'm in. <3

In the future I will be going to spiritual counseling for a dark night of the soul I went through in 2016. I don't ask a lot or anything specific, just a small intention that spirit help heal my heart chakra through that time, as I expect my heart will be going to have to go through a lot in the future to fully heal. It was recently revealed to me through the waysss of the universe that my heart has been blocked (how I didn't see this.... I have no idea ((facepalm))... I was too medically/traditional therapy minded in my truthful opinion) but I have been numb for the past 6 or 7 years of my life. I recently was able to feel small surges of emotion and it felt like the world had come alive, just like it never went dead in the first place, but feeling as beautiful as it ever did.

Anyway, thank you for reading that. I will ask my spirit guides to come in with me to assist/heal whichever soul(s) consents when I connect in (hopefully, at my attempt) and see where that journey takes me! ;)

Abby

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Abby we'll definitely count you in for a heart healing. Sounds like you are well on your way, actually, at least that's my impression when I read what you've written.

I will be in the mountains for this one, so it feels a bit like I'll be embodying how to transition with joy :-D

This also means I won't be posting for a while after the event and I may not recall anything by then:)):fp (the face palm icon is especially for you, Abby)

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I am in with a heart filled with joy and Love. Because it is Love that I feel comming in stronger and stronger. And this Love is innitiating my transition. What a gift out of the grace of God.

I have also a healing request for the husband of a friend of mine. His name is Bart. He is a male psychiatric nurse. And a verry special androgynic kind of man.
He is diagnosed with metastatic cancer in the gut. He is about 50 years old and has only used alternative medicin and healing methods up till now. I don't know if he was vaccinated but I presume he was not. He is the perfect candidate for a miracle:)<3. Because he deeply believes in the healing power of his body and soul.
thank you all so much for the true compassion and love out of wich youre healing for Bart comes. In Love and Light we stand as One<3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
1648138435195.png

As I put in the date I realized that I think of the 21 of each month as a time of transition. It's often the date around a solstice or equinox and that's probably what makes me think that. Also, astrological signs tend to switch around that time. At any rate, I didn't have to look much farther for a gr-r-r-r-reat them for this week as, oh my! there are plenty of transitions around, at least in my life. Also in our collective.

As we humans tend to be a bit picky about what type of change we'd like (I can just about see a passing helping spirit asking something along the lines of "Would you like your changes with fries or salad" ma'am?" :ROFL:) perhaps we'd like a little assist along the way as changes come at us fast and furious. Change isn't bad. It isn't good. It just is (sigh) like just about everything that happens in life. It's just sometimes tough to recall that type of wisdom in the moment and when that happens, along comes emotional overload.... not that emotional overload is bad (;):))) per se, just not the way most of us would love to gracefully toodle along in life:fp|-):nail:bag

So, if you'd like an assist (me, me, pick me!:eek:I want help<3) perhaps we can spend a bit of time this weekend a) asking for help in whatever is coming up that we might need and b) help esp for healing whatever it is in ourselves that gets triggered when that kind of change happens (whatever that happens to be) because, hey! If it's healed and taken care of we likely needn't attract it anymore and even if it does come our way, it'll be healed, right?

Sounds like the way I'd like to face my oncoming changes; as healed of triggers as I can make myself.

View attachment 13475 View attachment 13476

Then, perhaps, I can go put on my helmet, favorite boots and wings to be ready for just about anythingo_O:eek:O.o:D

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: PatrickBom ZackSot Heatherfup Leslieapord DavidCrype NataliaM Matisse PutlockerWebsiteton and Duanequeli.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

View attachment 13467

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

View attachment 13470..View attachment 13477

Have fun in the mountains dear. And say hello to God when you are on top of the Mountain:-))<3;)

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I had an interesting session, after greeting each other in the clearing I immediately started healing first going to Bart.
I saw the column of white light pouring through the top of his head and starting to fill his body, normally I wait until the light disappears before going on to the next one, this time however, all I could see was light, Bart was in it but I couldn’t see him.
I assumed this was needed for him and so left him to the power that was obviously assisting him

As the light was pouring through Abby I heard. ‘ Desire unfulfilled ‘. I took it to mean there is some unfulfilled desire, if there is it could be blocking her healing.
Before I could do anymore the whole clearing was engulfed in blue, I thought at first we were in the ocean, then realised it must be blue light, it was a strange feeling , as if there was nothing else just the blue.
When it finally lifted there was a feeling of joy in the group, love was all pervading and we felt as if we had been touched by something magical.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I had an interesting session, after greeting each other in the clearing I immediately started healing first going to Bart.
I saw the column of white light pouring through the top of his head and starting to fill his body, normally I wait until the light disappears before going on to the next one, this time however, all I could see was light, Bart was in it but I couldn’t see him.
I assumed this was needed for him and so left him to the power that was obviously assisting him

As the light was pouring through Abby I heard. ‘ Desire unfulfilled ‘. I took it to mean there is some unfulfilled desire, if there is it could be blocking her healing.
Before I could do anymore the whole clearing was engulfed in blue, I thought at first we were in the ocean, then realised it must be blue light, it was a strange feeling , as if there was nothing else just the blue.
When it finally lifted there was a feeling of joy in the group, love was all pervading and we felt as if we had been touched by something magical.
Thank you June. I saw the same white light. It was already there when I came in. I was 1 hour late. I felt it was created by the white brotherhood. Bart was standing in it and received healing in this soft briliant white light. Then I saw blue light comming in. I loved it.

Before the healing earlier that day I went to a place where they worship Mother Mary but also a lot of other saints and angels. I felt I had to light a candle for Bart. I chose one that burns for nine days. I placed the candle between the sea of other dancing lights and asked if the prayers behind this sea of candlelights could intensify my prayers for Bart and vise versa. I cried.
At the end of our healing session I felt joy and peace.
With Love,
Thessa

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When I arrived, I saw a few animals and mostly white light. I heard the words "light-hearted" for Abby and sensed that Bart, like anyone who was there, was getting the healing that was needed. I felt such peace that I went to sleep.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It was a while ago so I don't remember much of this session except that some folks in space suits came along and said "We come in peace". We were a bit wary of that, given the way we humans have used that phrase and started a discussion about precisely what they meant by that. By the end of the discussion we were laughing together, slapping each other on the back and agreeing that, yes, humanity has some funny ways of expressing themselves.

Overall, it felt like a bit of a kind, funny lesson in how to use your words with precision and integrity.

I know there was a bunch of stuff before that which involved light and can't recall any of that part.

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Have fun in the mountains dear. And say hello to God when you are on top of the Mountain:-))<3;)
I certainly did.

And to a grouse (bird) that came thrumming up to me and played with me. He was very, very close and took a quick flying peck at me (I could see this coming and it was fine) so I started to weave my hands sort of protectively/interactively in front of me as he wove back and forth in front of me and eventually realized he'd follow my hands. Truly, if this wasn't a divine moment I don't know what is.

I don't yet know if this was a she or he grouse and am far too tired to look it up now. It was a real adventure up there this weekend.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I certainly did.

And to a grouse (bird) that came thrumming up to me and played with me. He was very, very close and took a quick flying peck at me (I could see this coming and it was fine) so I started to weave my hands sort of protectively/interactively in front of me as he wove back and forth in front of me and eventually realized he'd follow my hands. Truly, if this wasn't a divine moment I don't know what is.

I don't yet know if this was a she or he grouse and am far too tired to look it up now. It was a real adventure up there this weekend.
That is so good to hear dear Lila. I am happy you enjoyed it so much. With the gift of the grouse interacting with you. Lovely!

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was a while ago so I don't remember much of this session except that some folks in space suits came along and said "We come in peace". We were a bit wary of that, given the way we humans have used that phrase and started a discussion about precisely what they meant by that. By the end of the discussion we were laughing together, slapping each other on the back and agreeing that, yes, humanity has some funny ways of expressing themselves.

Overall, it felt like a bit of a kind, funny lesson in how to use your words with precision and integrity.

I know there was a bunch of stuff before that which involved light and can't recall any of that part.
The part in wich we use words in the right way is very interesting to me. Because I wrote to the wife of Bart about what I experienced and her reaction was almost angry. She thought it was scary what I saw. Because I also saw,her son and her during the healing. She thought it was out of intention that I took them into the healing. But it just happened. It was a good lesson for me to not tell what I experience annymore and just let it be what happens during our healing session. It took me several days to lett my ego get over it:ROFL:<3:ROFL:

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The part in wich we use words in the right way is very interesting to me. Because I wrote to the wife of Bart about what I experienced and her reaction was almost angry. She thought it was scary what I saw. Because I also saw,her son and her during the healing. She thought it was out of intention that I took them into the healing. But it just happened. It was a good lesson for me to not tell what I experience annymore and just let it be what happens during our healing session. It took me several days to lett my ego get over it:ROFL:<3:ROFL:
Indeed, a good lesson in using words well; fascinating how it came together.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When we use words to express ourselves, or even music, which seems to be a better way, the message can get unraveled because of human perceptions. You don't know what interpretation there will be to any stimulus, because you can't get inside their heads!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)