Event Remote Group Healing (The New Earth) | Weekend December 25, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For some it's going to be Christmas day, for others, boxing day. I'm hosting this weekends RGH session as Lila has a break. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all celebrating!

What feels pertinent is an outlook that manifested as a result of a conversation I had with a New Zealand client this morning in the interview part of a QHHT session which I will complete tomorrow via Zoom.

This female in her 50s was fully awake. I picked up she was quite an advanced soul. We had similar understandings. I was nodding and agreeing with everything she brought up—silently and verbally.

Her perspective on the New Earth was this: We are living in it now; it’s not another place or destination, but a frequency.

When you’re focused in a higher state of being, a higher vibration, which would include being positive and using your time wisely on the right things, not spending it helping contribute and energetically compose something that doesn’t even serve you as a whole, you’re already there.

So for example, if you feel yourself in a negative state, a sad or depressed mood, you quickly bring yourself out using whatever techniques work best. You jump right back into that highest state of being that you can hold. And you stay there.

Use your time creating. This is something I’ve been teaching others recently, which has included sharing my knowledge of Natural Lore, as this helps one get out of the ‘system’ that is holding everyone back.

You build and manifest a 5D experience as you make this New Earth around us.

photo_2021-12-22_15-37-34.jpg

Holding a Higher Vibration & The Pyramid

For this session, as always, send healing to those participating and be open to receiving. Just receive if you are not up to the healing. Let us also focus on entering and remaining in this higher vibrational earth.

After the healing part of the session, while in the clearing within our circle around the centre crystal, for about five to ten minutes, consider what changes you can make that help you head in a direction where you are creating and taking part in higher vibrational activities. So this is not just about lifestyle changes, such as diet, exercise, group and personal activities like somantics, but a project, a job, or a hobby.

Is there something you can stop doing entirely that may help? Do you have the right circle of support and should you find a new one? If you feel you have things figured out already, skip this bit above.

Also think about what works for you to get out of any negative states and remind yourself not to wait so long before you do next time. Encourage yourself to get back into daily meditation if you aren’t already.

And finally, you can use this method to keep yourself in this high vibration — think of a large pyramid, like Giza, but this is our group pyramid just for us to use. See yourself at the steps outside its entrance. What are you standing on? Is it grass? Dirt? Shallow water? What is it? What colour is it? How does it feel?

This pyramid is imbued with high vibrational energy. Purple permeates inside it. The surface is golden glimmering light—once you step inside, it will start to shine radiantly.

It has the ability to not just energise you and take you to a higher level, but to alsosend you to another place right now in our session, a higher place which could be within yourself, or straight up into the skies (or whatever it is that lies beyond).

Step in and see where it takes you. But know that you are there, that you made it and you can be there at any time you decide to.

Blessings to you-all as you continue through these challenging times.

the_universe_inside_us_by_ellysiumn_dcfi0x0-fullview.jpg
"The universe inside us". Artwork by Ellysiumm

Additional Info

We welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Lynngo

We hope you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1639717904780.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In.

I am also asking a healing request for my father.

He is in the third hospital now since mid-November. After a fall and a liver hematoma he suddenly cannot walk anymore and seems to become dependent on 24-h-nursing care also when he is out again. It is not even sure right now that he can come home again to us but has to be settled into an old age nursing home as he can hardly walk or do anything alone, also because he still has his chronic stomach problems.

A doc told me he is depressed (takes some anti-depressants now) and seems to have given up and he told me my Dad said he wants to meet soon his 6 siblings that are already 'in heaven'. He's 91 and had a good life but on the other hand I think he is not really in life-threatening condition and could still carry on life. My mother at home is suffering from this too now and it is painful to watch her (I did not tell her about his death wish). Thankfully we have a nice neighbour lady who also looks after her (plus a sister-in-law who lives farther away who phones with her every day) and other nice neighbours.

I still believe that if his walking ability comes back a little more (even if only with help of a 'rollator') he will come back home with home nurse care and gain his life will again. I also believe that his healing is still possible and send him energy every day. That is also why I ask here for a group energy.

So he is indeed in a negative mind state now but so is my Mom and me, too, also because of my own health problems at the same time (mostly with the locomotor system). Life sucks at the moment and I want things to become better again.

Thank you in advance and see you there.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Of course, Sinera. We will include your whole family in the healing. Much love and peace to you.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I had with me my Nepalese sound healing bowls and chose one to use during the session. I connected it while sending out the energetic frequencies with my two puja’s.

1640461d034659.jpg

As I did that, what I was encouraged to do by spirit was to create a blue sphere between my hands. The sensations were strong in both palms as this formed in front of me. I wasn’t aware what was going to take place next, just that this was something I needed to focus on.

I then saw our group at our clearing in a circle. I then felt this sphere was a healing sphere and copies of it ended up in the ends of all participating, helping them heal. That was my method of sending healing to all this time.

I saw Sinera’s father and Brooke laying down on each side of the centre crystal and the spheres went over them as healing continued.

After that I completed the pyramid process and was compelled to do some readings, one for Brooke and one for Thessa which I will send on.

I also did one for the RGH group here, which you can see below.

Thanks for joining in everyone!

Image5.jpg

Image4.jpg

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I was there 1,5 hours up front. I first asked the 4 big archangels to be there and heal the people that asked for healing. I became very calm and let go of all expectations of what I could see or experience. As soon as I entered the circle I saw a heavenly snowy landscape. Everything was covered in a beautiful en pure layer of white snow. In the circle was a big Christmas tree. And then I saw a snow man and all kind of animals. Dear, rabbits, squirrels and birds. And the snow man was alive. It was as if my inner child was celebrating Christmas at its best. In Holland we have not a strong tradition with Santa Claus we have a Saint that gives the children presents. That is on the 5 of December. So I was very surprised to see Santa with his sleigh and reindeer. Maybe one of you invited him. It was so special!!! Then I saw you all there. And we were chatting and drinking warm drinks. We were so glad to see each other and we felt that in our hearts. Above the Christmas tree were two big angels one with a trumpet. At that point I asked the four archangels again to sent healing to whom asked for it. And then everything started to fade away and where the Christmas tree was enters a blueish light. it was very strong and pulled me up and placed me on a fluffy cloud. There I noticed that I have angel wings. And I feel that I have permission to rest. I relax completely and after a little while the four angels come up to me and tell me we are going to Venus with the 5 people that asked for healing. I presume that the angels will carry them. But then I realize that we are with 5 so that I have to carry one of them to. I start to fly. But it is quite clumsy and when I accept the fact that I have to carry one of them I carry the mother of my friend. She puts her arms loving around my neck and in a blink of an eye we are on Venus. No effort at all!! My God how magnificent it looks there. Everything is in rainbow colors with silver and gold. Everything is transparent. And they have a sort of bath there. And the 5 lay in these bath. It is not water that is in there. It is a ethereal substance that is made out of energy and sound. You float in it. There the 5 receive a healing that also heals the soul and strengthens the Gods spark in them. Later that evening I realize that I did not go in the bath. Why not?.....So Laron you took the right cart for me. I still have to take better care of myself. So I imagined being there again and took a Bath myself. It was heaven. In love and light we stand as One.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Phoned my father today. He sounded relatively fine and a bit more upbeat and even asked how my new job is going (I work in Homeoffice now). Still his walking ability is an open question. We will see. Thanks for all who participated and sent energy. I did not "see" a lot apart from my own visualisations but felt kinetic energy - maybe also because I held two strong crystals in my hands left and right during the session when lying down, one is an Apophyllite and the other one an Astrophyllite, believe me, especially the Astro is 'insane' :ROFL:o:).
Like it happened to Laron, my hand palms were also burning actually. It was a great feeling. <3 to all again.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Before I get into the session I must share what happened on Thursday soon after Laron posted details of this weeks session.
I loved the idea of the pyramid and tried it out immediately. Inside the the purple was dotted with glints of gold, I stood right in the middle and a envisaged a light coming down from the apex, this quickly happened and I felt myself being lifted upwards and out through the top of the pyramid,, once outside I realised I was still standing on the ground inside, so it must have been my etheric body that was rising.
I carried on rising towards a bright light, which I thought was a star, I arrived very quickly and immediately knew I was home.

It ended there, for some reason there was no more but I was thrilled with the experience.

At the Saturday session I brought my son with me again and when we were settled I performed the healing as usual.
Everyone seemed in good spirits, the energy strong, it was a nice group.
I decided to try out the pyramid again and as i stepped inside my son, Steve, followed so I encouraged him to stand in the centre to see hat would happen.

Very quickly a beam of energy come down to envelope him and then the top half of a huge figure I can only describe as angelic, appeared behind him.
i saw the face and hair and what looked like wings, they were slightly misty so I couldn’t be sure but they had the appearance of wings.
The being stood looking down on him thats when I fell asleep.

When relating the experience to someone later I shivered and felt emotional, experience has taught me that when this happens whatever I am talking about was real, it truly happened .

This has given me the idea to try out healing others In our pyramid, I will see how it works out but certainly I love that pyramid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)