Event Remote Group Healing: Standing Strong (Weekend July 17, 2021) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We had a great turn out last weekend. I did post a link to the session on my Facebook Page and on my Telegram account so a few more were made aware of it. I'm hosting again this weekend on behalf of Lila.

Intro

These days we're usually coming across something to do with the COVID vaccination situation. Many are divided. From my perspective, I see into what's going on and there are some things I have no doubt about. That's how I help people within the many areas relating to alternative and holistic health — following my intuition. In the early days last year, once I came across certain information I began to see the greater picture and enough of the puzzle to confidently understand that the vaccines (which are not vaccines medically speaking) are very harmful for people.

And now we have countries sending people to go door to door and persuade you to get the injection if you haven't had it. This is wrong on so many levels.

A few days ago I watched a video that covered the autopsy of a brain of a person who died from the COVID vaccine. Inside were very large blood clots. But the way it looked was really quite horrifying, yet people keep getting vaccinated out of choice. I started calling the situation a genocide a few months back and recently watched a senior British lawyer and ex army officer serving papers against vaccinators use that same word.

This is what she said during the video recording:

"They constitute crimes against humanity, they are bioweapons. On the evidence, this is a eugenics program — it's genocide. That's the evidence of senior lawyers across the world."​
~ Anna de Buisseret, Employment Lawyer, London​

So what can we do?

tree hand RGH transients.jpg

We can support each other. I'm finding more and more people approaching me for support and advice as the situation gets worse with the adverse reactions and deaths from the vaccinations. It can take up to 2-3 years for the nano-particles and spike protein to cause the damage. More and more people are going to die and get quite sick; there's going to be many seeking answers. I'm making plans on how best to support them, as I feel the call to

Intentions for this Week

Note that the secondary intention is always optional. In addition to sending healing to each other after joining this session distantly (for those new, see this link on how to connect in and heal), I want you all to do something together.

In the center of our space we've created, as explained at the bottom of this post, is a crystal. See yourself drawing energy from the crystal. That crystal has a connection to another source, so it's acting as a conduit. The energy is for you to take on to strengthen your mental and emotional capacity to handle the now, and what is to come. We want to be spiritually strong and capable. We're bright lights for others.

We don't need to have all the answers, but we can hold the light and energy to provide a space, and support, to those that need it.

And as always, please feel free to share feedback. Even if it's very short, we welcome it. Sometimes something small may join together with another small piece, and then a pattern might form.

Sense you-all there.
Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Kimberlina72 emillys83580 Hanlie MarieB Jennymay Siode Noucky Sasilady Nunya Sasilady Waynie Ivanbwh xBikeManMex plaquenil sulfate Charuta JosephDef

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Shining in!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Anaeika is joining us. An update on her dog Bella:

"Bella has her x-ray results back. She has a mildly enlarged heart pressing on her trachea causing tracheal collapse. So she was coughing nonstop to breathe and unable to sleep. Vet gave her medicine for her heart and I started her on it last night. She slept for the first time overnight and I haven’t heard her cough once. The vet said the medicine works really well."​

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
'Standing strong' is an interesting motto for this session for me, but quite literally in my case. I currently have a bad case of sciatica (never had sth like this before) which makes it indeed difficult for me to walk or stand strong upright.

So I'd be happy about some collective healing energy this Saturday. o:)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in out of time, was surely before as i got very tired a few hours ago

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Half an hour before we start!
Just FYI. Your time calculation for Europe/EST including Germany (France, Sweden, etc.) seems off too. You posted this in my forum time of 9:30 pm. So it was already passed since the start is indicated as 9 pm. Should be 10 pm then? (Now as I post it it is almost exactly 11 pm).

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One of my experiences in today's session occurred soon after connecting in. I saw all of us coming together as a collective within the center area, where the crystal would be, but what I saw was like a test tube type of shape, but more of a circle (not perfect) at the bottom as the healing of the group took place within. I was the observer for quite a while and then found myself inside the collective with the healing energy coming down from above.

What I also picked up is that that experience was already covering the secondary intention, as in the extra energy for the emotional and mental strength was part of it. But after that I also did the method I included. To begin with, I had my hands against my celestite crystal and in my mind they were against the one in the center of our clearing.

1626556329652.jpg

Just FYI. Your time calculation for Europe/EST including Germany (France, Sweden, etc.) seems off too.
Thanks for letting me know! I manually checked all the times before last weekends session and found some were wrong, so daylight saving must have occurred since I updated them as they should have been right after my update.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I tuned in a little bit before 9 my time. I did not have the time with me. I was in nature. I thought it wouls be a nice experiment to see if I could sence en maybe see when the other people would arive. At first I saw people trying to make a circle but they cept on going inward and outward. I stopped focussing on the event and waited what would happen. Then I saw a sircle of people or I imagined it:). I asked the archangels (Michael Gabriel Uriel and Raphael) to stand outside of the circle. and behind every person was there gardian angel. After that I saw the two children and they were happy to see me. The youngest came sitting in my lap the older one sat at my left side. It was so loving! My gardian angel cals himself Mathia it comes from Matheus what means gift of God. I visualised the sun in the middel of the circle that was easy I only had to bring the sunlight I was enjoying in nature into the circle. Nothing happend for a while and I felt at the same time I was sitting in nature beside the water. I felt something comming down from the sky very quickly and sit beside me. I think it was you Laron. You told me that you were happy to see me. Then I stepped in the circle again and everyone started dancing. The children had so much fun. I saw butterflyes and flowers apearing. After the dancing everyone stept back but it did not become a circle again. Then I saw that there was a pyramid of golden light around us. outside at the top of the piramide was a bright star. A beautiful bright shining star. Inside the group came white light. For me it felt as the light of Christ (consiousness). I started to lean back and that was the moment I recieved healing. The message was: Thessa learn to recieve what we offer you<3
I felt during the heailing energy I sent into the group that healing was needed for: back pain. Pain en discomfort on the left side of the body, greeve and sadness, feelings of being alone and fear.
Then people started to leave the pyramide. The pyramide of golden light stayed. I also stepped out of the pyramide and then I felt someone take my hand (I felt it was you Laron) and we started flying through beautiful colors and spaces.
I share this with you all with a humble heart. I do not know if what I see is truly what happened. I could have imagined it. But I have to learn to be vulnerable and show what moves me. So here it is. Together we stand in Love and Light.
With love Thessa

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Saturday was a busy day, so I joined in the evening. I settled in, sensed the group, and ....... went to sleep. I did wake up refreshed, which was nice.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My experience was outdoors too, in a calm setting. I saw us as lights joining together across the globe with the center crystal being the center of the globe; rather magical. The play of the lights creating effects that rippled out from each of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)