Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of November 9, 2019 (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

For this week I was thinking we could focus on crystals, those lovely denizens of earth's caverns, holes and dirt; the underground. This can take the form of imagining us in a cave with flashing amethysts surrounding us, a fire in the middle and a hole in the ceiling for the smoke to curl up toward the stars above. Or we could imagine, say, that our central fireplace was a crystal this time around. Personally, I believe I'll pick a particularly beautiful crystal to place in my lap and see what it has to share when I sit down for our session. It'll probably be a knobby lemurian quartz. I love those stones which I can run my hands down and let my fingers feel the knobbly protrusions, 'windows' and scars. I often run my thumb along the edges of each facet, finding a soothing rhythm as I meditate. If I'm lucky and it's a sunny day when we sit down I always put my crystal up to the light to catch any rainbows or phantoms it may contain. Sometimes they change over time which I find endlessly fascinating.

Rocks are inherently grounding. They are the ground we walk on, lie on, dig into. I wouldn't be surprised if a focus on crystals brings us down deep into the earth just as I wouldn't be surprised if being fully grounded takes us soaring to new heights. Please share anything you'd like of your experience.8207

If anybody else has a favorite crystal they'd like to bring, feel free to share what you're bringing and why you chose that stone. Happy crystal hunting!

Hurrah to last week's newest members: Tristan, Nathalie and mcassidyspencer all of whom contributed greatly to our last session's healing energy and each of which had intriguing things to tell us about their experience. You had lots to tell! Hope to hear from you again and I hope you like crystals.

Welcome back! Anaeika, old friend, so wonderful to hear from you again. As Aragorn says to Haldir moments before things really get going, 'May govanen, you are most welcome!'

This week I'd also like to give a shout out to our new members as an invitation to join our healing session. That is you, Ashlea68, Soekie, freeman_jamesx and instahackpass-Gox. The information below may answer a few questions.. If you have anything else you wonder about, let us know.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - out of time
As I live on a granite outcrop, I'm surrounded by quartz, so I'll be coming with my natural environment.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Nice synchronicity with the topic of the week since today I decided to reunite with my crystals a bit more again. I took out the Amethyst (nice pic above!) and also the Astrophyllite which is an amazing crystal for me with ET origin (just like Moldavite). I'll bring the Astro with me. So be ready for some extrater(c)rystal experiences!

Book Of Stones on Astrophyllite

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So far we have special requests from June for her back and my request to continue sending healing to my mom who has, thank you to all of you, gotten through her surgery well and is recovering. She could still use healing help.
And we have some of my favourite rocks joining us: kunzite, amethyst, astrophyllite, 5D crystal, quartz and granite plus whatever else we walk on, wear in our jewelry and have surrounding us (that's plenty in our house!)O.o:D

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sorry for the delays. It's been busy. This session started with a field of druzy stone.

June's back came up cradled in a golden glow. Then the focus went rapidly down toward June's feet. I felt like massaging them and as I did so (energetically, I guess) it occurred to me that the bottoms of the feet have representations of all the organs, including the back/spine. This made more sense to me that way. What also showed up visually was the liver which, when I look up one of those foot charts, is located on the outside of the right foot, just back of center. The spine runs along the inside of the foot. So, the message I got, June, was to get your feet massaged to help your back feel better. This certainly surprised me!

Tristan then came up, surrounded by quite a few people. A storm brewed up and rapidly intensified, with a focus on Tristan who felt more and more intense or even squeezed emotionally. Just as it felt like it couldn't be more charged something subtle changed; (?a decision was made?) that changed the whole picture. The storm immediately lessened and let up to show a dripping wet clean world awaiting a clear dawn. Everything was settled by that decision (or whatever it was) and all the players were content, going about their business with an attitude of 'no fuss, no muss' just getting things done to everyone's satisfaction.

I also spent some time with my mom and self. Then, when that was all done I heard a fragment of a song from my one of my favorite childhood rock operas.
It's what he told us you would do. I wonder how he knew.
See this video at 1:15https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV1lDSke99s

Then, just as I thought we were done coyote showed up. In many cultures coyote is the trickster, the wily wise one, the Fool (of the Tarot), 0, the place of potential. His actions are alternately considered helpful/not, destructive/constructive and they always shift balances. He does what no one else can do and has a sense of humor that cuts deep to the gist of the issue. He also knows how to 'hang loose' and have fun in ways that no one else can.
Coyote came, shook his coat so that the entire world shook and then settled, satisfied, into a peaceful pose.
The shaking was rapid, intense, brief and resulted in many things which were piled into unbalanced heaps falling down into ruins from which pieces could sometimes be picked. Other places and people were shaken gently and happily the way a baby gets shaken with tickles, giggling the whole time.
All were affected as everything, the entire balance of things, shifted in those few moments toward something that worked far better.

As I got up I realized what coyote had done. He had grounded us. What was the theme of this session? GroundingO.o:D:ROFL::cool:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I read somewhere on this site about the feet representing the organs.

Energy massage is always a good thing as it unstucks things you can t acess on your own

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks, Lila, you talk about a golden glow cradling my back, I had the feeling of something comforting being wrapped around me from waist to knees.

I think you’re referring to Reflexology when you speak of working on the feet, I understand that any part of the body can be worked on through the feet, apparently the same goes for the hands so it could be possible to work on it ourself.
This has brought back a memory, way back I knew a couple of Reflexologists and I seem to remember them saying how you can work on something too much and cause problems. I don’t have a great deal of knowledge of the subject but I understand it can be very effective.

I have to book in with a chiropractor soon and I’m told she massages the feet so we will see how that goes. In th mean time the back is easier, it’s had a lot of ministrations....heat lamp..hot water bottle...exercises...rub in cream and some homeopathic pills.
I think we’re on the mend but I will heed your comments about the liver. I think either Dandelion and Burdock or Green tea is beneficial. Thank you once again

Apart from that I haven’t much to share, I managed to complete any needed healing, including the same ones as last week then sleep overtook.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
  • Informative
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think you’re referring to Reflexology when you speak of working on the feet, I understand that any part of the body can be worked on through the feet, apparently the same goes for the hands so it could be possible to work on it yourself.
Yes, and the ears too. I once took an acupuncture class for pain control via the ears. It was fascinating to hear people's feedback about pain and stiffness lessening so quickly and easily.

It's also interesting what you say about working on something 'too much'. I think I've seen that before. A great approach can then be to step back and see what feels right and approach from there.

Reactions: Alain and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think Pod knows a lot about reflexology.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Wow that's amazing Lila and couldn't be further from the truth. I'm been feeling alot of grief and disconnection, isolation and reflection. It's been quite a roller coaster ride as if my old self keeps bugging me trying to lower my vibration. The said descision has not been an easy one and the future remains unseen. I have had a vision that is dark so I'm choosing to focus on manifesting a more positive outcome. Breaking the cycles and trauma lines is what I'm here to clear. I have had several generational patterns come at me all at once wanting a piece of what is me. Distractions, illusions, challenges and obstacles. This point in my life I have been thrown in the deep end of darkness and experiencing more pain and heartbreak than I ever could have imagined. I am strong. I am vigilant. I must succeed. Thank you all for your contributions, as I work up my energy I shall be tuning in and contributing much better I feel.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow that's amazing Lila and couldn't be further from the truth. I'm been feeling alot of grief and disconnection, isolation and reflection. It's been quite a roller coaster ride as if my old self keeps bugging me trying to lower my vibration. The said descision has not been an easy one and the future remains unseen. I have had a vision that is dark so I'm choosing to focus on manifesting a more positive outcome. Breaking the cycles and trauma lines is what I'm here to clear. I have had several generational patterns come at me all at once wanting a piece of what is me. Distractions, illusions, challenges and obstacles. This point in my life I have been thrown in the deep end of darkness and experiencing more pain and heartbreak than I ever could have imagined. I am strong. I am vigilant. I must succeed. Thank you all for your contributions, as I work up my energy I shall be tuning in and contributing much better I feel.
Thanks for the feedback and best wishes for what sounds like a whole lot to be working on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)