Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of May 4, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This week I have had a lot of thoughts, dreams, feelings about what comes after life and the end of life. Lots of different perspectives have been posted on this site about these subjects and probably that's what prompted it.

This week's contributions (off the top of my head) to these throughts etc are June's thought, beautiful piece about a 'discussion' with her old friend who has died here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/contact-with-my-dead-friend.6732/
New member drakke1's posting on Yogananda's views on the subject and the intriguing discussion which followed with some great additions by Sinera here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/do-you-wish-to-avoid-reincarnation-consider-these-words-from-a-master.6721/
and Stargazer and Pucksterguy's comments on the Templar Knights here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-upon-us-part-3.6461/page-16#post-46708
I'm sure there are others; these are the ones which come immediately to mind.

I particularly love the idea of taking old stories of painful deaths and feelings of 'the world falling apart' then transmuting them into something with far more grace and meaning the way June's friend seems to have done. I know that I have had some reframes of very tough events over the last year which have made all the difference and why not then apply them to old historical events which are in our collective consciousness.

Hoping you will join in the meditation/healing session regardless of whether the above resonates for you<3

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Divine
Reactions: Alain and Stargazer

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
In, different time. Been an interesting month energy-wise.
Feels like I'm not "here" anymore.
Dreams are similar to watching "Avengers: Endgame" - random times, random locations, random visits to the past, even
random visits to "me's" in different universes....
but all have a "grand" purpose or destination which I do not know... yet.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Gonna try to make it out this week. I'm still at camp with only one clock. on my phone lol. Been busy with yard work I may have to set an alarm to make it. Will do my best to attend.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’m in. For two or three days this week I’ve felt, what I can only describe as magic around me.
Things have fallen into place in incredible ways, folk have been fantastic, my aromas came through extra strong and seemed to wrap around me, making me feel light and wonderful.
While lying in bed, I could feel it floating as if on calm water,

The whole atmosphere just seemed to be full of magical energy, in fact a delivery guy sat in my living room for business and appeared stunned.
He just sat there looking around, then back at me saying “ This is wonderful, eh.......it’s so calm, it’s.....just wonderful.”
He was looking at me as if I was wonderful as well, I think perhaps I as putting out a glowing energy.
Then as I saw him out of the building, he turned back saying “ I’ve got to give you a hug.”
He was a big bear of a guy and I could tell he was being genuine. Bless him

It certainly felt like magic to me, so this is what I plan to bring with me this week, and as I’m typing, my wonderful aroma has engulfed me, which tells me I’m thinking along the right lines.

See you there with all the magic I can muster

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I’m in. For two or three days this week I’ve felt, what I can only describe as magic around me.
Things have fallen into place in incredible ways, folk have been fantastic, my aromas came through extra strong and seemed to wrap around me, making me feel light and wonderful.
While lying in bed, I could feel it floating as if on calm water,

The whole atmosphere just seemed to be full of magical energy, in fact a delivery guy sat in my living room for business and appeared stunned.
He just sat there looking around, then back at me saying “ This is wonderful, eh.......it’s so calm, it’s.....just wonderful.”
He was looking at me as if I was wonderful as well, I think perhaps I as putting out a glowing energy.
Then as I saw him out of the building, he turned back saying “ I’ve got to give you a hug.”
He was a big bear of a guy and I could tell he was being genuine. Bless him

It certainly felt like magic to me, so this is what I plan to bring with me this week, and as I’m typing, my wonderful aroma has engulfed me, which tells me I’m thinking along the right lines.

See you there with all the magic I can muster
Wow, June. I think that's just the kind of transmuting energy I was hoping for. Sounds like you've got loads of it to go around just now. Amazing<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Hoping you will join in the meditation/healing session regardless of whether the above resonates for you<3
I'm ALWAYS in...even when I'm not.

You'd have to be an avid "seeker" here to understand that one...

:ROFL::D

Thanks, Lila...I'm so glad you're continuing to host these! <3

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm in at 9 pm my time.

I have a prob at my right lower leg/foot. This time no thrombosis like 1 year ago (already checked in hospital last saturday), so it is just a kind of injury (tendon maybe) with a swelling in the foot and pain in the calf/sura - but for heaven's sake ... it does not get better somehow.

Could need a boost.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So glad to see so many of us out here today!

In terms of requests, so far we have Sinera's leg<3 and Nisa's good travel vibes<3
Also notable this week are June's magical vibes:-D and Kevin C's thoughts on 'life, the universe and everything':D

Happy transformational travels, everyone, whenever and however you join in!
(chuckles and winks to Pucksterguy;) and Stargazer;))

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh! I forgot to add my healing intention!

For relaxation, letting go, release of lower back pain and all over muscle relaxation, lower cortisol levels to normal.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Posting this for June who put it in the wrong thread. nothing dumb about it hun. Your awesome. Keep that in mind.

Well guys and gals I haven’t much to report, did the usual of pouring out love and healing on the group, all the peoples of the world and our beautiful blue planet. Then I go off planet to send love to any ET who can pick it up, including any negative ones who maybe have never known that all encompassing beauty of unconditional love.

The magic of last Wednesday and Thursday had mostly dissipated as it usually does with these special times, nevertheless one of my aromas enveloped me telling me all was well.

We talk a lot about raising our frequency, I’m pretty sure that’s what was happening to me for those two days.
There have been other times, twice for approx one hour, but mostly just seconds.
I’m sure many of us experience this but don’t always recognize it as a higher frequency, I would love to be able to bottle it and hand it out as gifts.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had a whopper of a headache yesterday so joined in dreamtime. A group of us were sitting around trying to figure out what to do next when the doors of a beautiful cabinet that we had noticed before blew open. After that, everything around us was more beautiful - sort of glistening - and we took the glistening light back to our homes.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
when the doors of a beautiful cabinet that we had noticed before blew open. After that, everything around us was more beautiful - sort of glistening - and we took the glistening light back to our homes.
Interesting that you write of a cabinet blowing open and then things becoming beautiful. This correlates very well with what I noted; hard to miss!:eek::cool:
My experience started with a view of an enormous cylinder of roaring light and sound and stuff which encompassing our clearing. We were at the edges of the clearing, in the first row of trees, looking in at it, wondering if it was safe to enter, whether we were meant to enter, and just wondering in general what was that enormous outpouring of energy at the clearing and why did it look like it was full of something: fury? excitement? energy without emotion?
Gingerly, we decided, one by one, to try it since it looked okay after all, if a bit overwhelming. It was just so intense:nail
As each of us passed through the walls of the cylinder everything instantly changed to a picture of pure peace and beauty with glowing sun, rippling streams, beautiful rolling hills covered in springtime growth and all the beauty I could ever imagine packed into one place. Our hearts were lifted and it was impossible to be anything but full of joy. The entire rest of the session occurred within this setting and I don't recall much more. Just the bits below.

At one point I passed something (I no longer remember what) which felt more like life felt outside (less joyful, less beautiful; not sure how to describe it) and all I remember is that after a bit of feeling things out to decide what to do, a large wave of June's 'higher frequency' that she describes in the posts above swept through the object, changing it so that it fit right into this wonderful place.
I’m sure many of us experience this but don’t always recognize it as a higher frequency, I would love to be able to bottle it and hand it out as gifts.
It's funny that you mention 'bottling it up and hand[ing] it out as gifts' since, taking a step back, the cylinder that we initially approached with caution and awe was very much like an immense bottle and, when we came across the object that was 'less joyful' it was swept up by the wave of beautiful energy; you could certainly say we had been handed the energy in a bottle, or that we had walked into it within a bottle:-))

When I checked in how the special requests were doing I saw Sinera's leg pulsing with repeated pulses of energy from the cylinder. The leg seemed to be getting a special, far more intense treatment. Around Nisa I saw subtle threads of energy sorting themselves out to a smooth flow on sort of a larger scale; encompassing more than just Nisa's own fields. Anaeika also seemed busy sorting out some energetic threads that emerged around her, particularly around her back. She was very busy with them, smoothing them out and getting them to a less intense state.
In general, individuals of our group walked around or sat or interacted, or whatever, as the cylinder of immense energy around us sorted, soothed and 'beautified'. It feels funny to talk about an intense energetic structure soothing things. That's what it did. Our experience was about as gentle and easy as could be despite the intensity of our entrance. This intensity vanished to our senses as soon as we had entered the cylinder and was replaced by something gentle and full of ease.
Oof! This one is tough to describe. I'm still in wonder at the whole experience and still feel the gentle caress of it inside<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm not sure where to post this, but it seems to fit here. When I'm leading a field trip, there is a part where we walk along a wide road. Sometimes a couple of children walk with me holding my hands and others, it is a big group of us walking side-by-side - sometimes holding hands. I do not instigate it with words - it is just something that happens. This particular action of walking side by side feels especially powerful and fills me with such joy and the children, as well.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This particular action of walking side by side feels especially powerful and fills me with such joy and the children, as well.
Yesterday I saw three women walking along, each slightly in front of the other so that they almost fit together like well oriented puzzle pieces. They were arm in arm.
What struck me was the simple joy and peace that I felt seeing them. It was the simplest of acts. I don't even recall if they were talking or much else about them, just the feeling that came from three women walking together, touching.

I guess a loving touch, simple as it is, has a powerful 'magic' that we can all enjoy at any time.
Thanks so much for the reminder. It's funny that you post this so soon after my noticing 'the three women'.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The visual I had was of us at the clearing. Pucksterguy was sitting on a lawn chair with his eyes closed and a giant smile on his face. I walked to the center, took out a magic wand, and began spinning in circles. Healing shards of light came out spreading outward to everyone similar in appearance to a firework sparkler. These lights did not burn, but rather rained down on you to exactly where it needed to go on your body. A shard of light absorpted into Sinera ‘s knee, @Nisa’s light traveled beneath her like a carpet, @Kevin’s circled his head, Stargazer stored light shards in his satchel to take home and spread, & @Alain’s circled his heart, Lila danced in the light rain merrily w June. Linda laid down next to Pucksterguy and let the magic lights flow into her.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yup, 'just' our everyday magic here at the remote group healing session.
I was just reminded how grateful I am to be able to sit at my computer and interact with all you wonderful folk whom I've not even met yet.
Truly another miracle<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)