Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of February 9, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'd like to invite beauty into our healing session this week. There are many ways to do this, from just waiting and asking for beauty then waiting to see what shows up to creating a beautiful protective shield, setting or piece of artwork. Then there is the feeling of beauty, perhaps a beautiful smell or sound of a beautiful choir or silence that is beautiful.

My favourite would simply be knowing that the person sitting there (yourself) is beautiful and acknowledging all the beauty that each of us bring into the world. What an amazing thing if we could carry this feeling and this knowledge about ourselves throughout every interaction. Let's start with one healing session and see where that takes us.

I am reminded here of the posting on the what I recall as being traditionally called ' the 5 clairs' and which is apparently now 'the (much more intriguing) 8 clairs'. The posting is here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-8-clairs.6433/#post-43759 This article reminds us of various aspects of ourselves we can be in touch with. We could beautify each of these parts of our ourselves and/or run through the list and find something of beauty in each area: sight, knowing, hearing, empathy, (physical) feeling, touching, smelling, tasting.

I'm pretty sure that I'll spend at least part of my session waiting to see what comes up when I consider beauty and another part beautifying something very mundane; perhaps my big toe, the light at my desk or one of my vertebrae or a part of me that may hurt as I sit down to the session. I'd like to see what happens. I'll definitely acknowledge my own beauty and be curious about where this takes me.

Feel free to post something you find beautiful in whatever form it takes. Here is one of my faves:
Some particularly magical beauty appears around 1:11

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Reactions: June and Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in

as i said more than once the real beauty is interior, you might look not pretty in physical but are the total contary on the interior values

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Wow! Already Saturday! This week went by quickly! As always, I am in.

What a good idea to focus on beauty in a healing session. I will focus on letting others give me beauty, as in accepting compliments, as this is something I struggle with. I’m realizing this is false humility by not seeing the divinity in myself. I think it is easier to see it in others, in my case. So, here’s to letting beauty flow!

Much love to you and letting that love flow to myself, beautifully.

Xoxo

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
I am in with gratitude for invitation and joy of connecting with you friends. See you my beeings of light :)

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was out and about at the original time of this healing session and thought I'd join in later out of time as I was busy.

At one point in the middle of our bike ride I got down off my bike and started walking, felt tired, thought I'd sit down and drink some water. I did this and watched a pair of ducks paddling toward me. It was mesmerizing, and beautiful. What really caught my attention was their little wavelets that they made as they passed. Then the ducks crossed one in front of the other. Another duck pair came and paddled, made wavelets and crossed again. When the third paid did the same I was so sleepy I could barely keep my eyes open. Then I couldn't (keep my eyes open).
I found my head on my bicycle basket, leaning on a sore spot that felt like an old injury. I'd put my head down onto just that spot. As I nursed this and took out some kinks in my neck that felt related to the injury (something I'd been doing all day) I fell asleep, dreaming of things crossing. At the same time I felt myself (almost automatically) clear, ground and protect so that in a moment I'd joined the session with all of you. I fell asleep 'counting' who was there, lol.
Like I was mama duck counting her ducklings:))

When I woke my daughter was calling my name, taking my water bottle out of my hands, confused and checking if I was okay since I'd probably walked 10-15 steps, sat down and I'm guessing I was asleep within seconds. It was pretty close to having someone turn off my 'off switch' though whoever it was seemed kind enough to let me get comfortable first. I was only later that I worked out that this was right at the time of our group session and that I'd joined in on time.
I'd woken with the realization that I'd had an old injury to my head that had affected the part where thoughts crossed from one side to the other and I guess I needed this power nap to do some repairs. The three sets of duck pairs crossing in front of me, making their perfect, cosy little wave fronts and setting the water to glisten in different colours seems to have set all this off.

There is no way I could planned all this to work out so well and timed so perfectlyo_O:cool:

Edit: I just remembered another tidbit before I was fully asleep (or as I was waking): when I looked out I saw the water, the land rising from it, the sky above it. That was usually there.
I also saw (with the vision behind my eyelids) the layers of water with fish swimming about, all the way down to the rocks at the bottom of the water, the layers of rock down below that quite a ways. Both above and below, there were things that glistened like jewels, catching my eye. These were things of beauty aboveground such as perfectly shaped leaves, birds soaring, etc and belowground they seemed to be crystals and jewels.
This view felt more balanced than the usual 'top-weighted' view. It showed the roots of things as well as the things we typically move around in.

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
View attachment 6397 snow glittering in moonlight one of my favorite beauties.
Is this outside your window now?
If so, I hope you are snug in your cosy house enjoying the silence that a big snowfall brings<3

Reactions: Anaeika

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Each day more and more clarity. All in :) and on crystal grid too. Quite large vortex. That was challenging and fanstastic. So that healing was with perfect timing firends. Lets go for more fun :)

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Hi boys and girls :) How are you? I am a little at mess afert few intense days but good :)

Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm catching up after a series of chaotic events this week: my computer showing 'the blue screen of death', family squabbles, flooding in the house, e-mail that worked and then didn't after the computer was recovered, finding injuries in my body that occurred while in utero, taking a bus to an event a day early during a storm (on the same day as finding the injuries)... and probably more that I've forgotten. It's more than the usual amount of chaos and yet I feel that we've come together as a family more than we have for a long time, I'm getting some old, stuck things done and life feels good in general.

I may even get all the key stuff on my to-do list attended to; or not. Either way, I hope to enjoy myself along the way.

Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)