Event Remote Group Healing: Nov 6 Weekend, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While Lila takes a break this weekend, I'm back hosting this distant group healing session. Note that I've noticed the listed times are wrong, some are 2 hours out, so I've updated them below. Remember, the time is based around 8AM Sunday New Zealand (Auckland) time.

As always, our primary intention here is to send and receive healing for those participating. Some of us may only want to receive healing if stated, otherwise we would normally be sending healing as well.

For this session I want us to have our secondary intention on clearing away the harmful ingredients of anyone we know who's received the COVID vaccines. Your focus could include the nano particles, spike protein, graphene oxide, toxic metals, and the alien lifeforms which doctors have reported in some, not all, of the vaccines.

Here's a group method for our session that you could use, or you can do what feels right for you:

While in the clearing, around the crystal at the centre of our group, as per the group instructions below on where we meet, see the people you want to include within our circle, next to the crystal. See them standing there.​
Understand that there may be others that each of us have placed within the circle that we now stand around.​
Now create a bar of light that is vertical to the earth, a bright bar coming down from above.​
1635965365813.png
This healing light wave goes through each individual expand out so it encompasses them, clearing away that which is harming them. This light may be coming down into all of those included simultaneously, or it may be one at a time.​
Perhaps you see the bar change direction as it goes through the person, it may turn horizontal, or it may stay still. Maybe you get a sense of that the bar comes from. Is it part of a tool something or someone is using? Or is it simply an energy coming in from source and/or the universal consciousness?​
Not only is this bar removing the harmful ingredients, but it’s healing, it’s very healing and it’s helping to boost the immune systems of all these people. It’s increasing their vibration, it’s pushing out any dark energy and light which doesn’t belong. Perhaps there’s been unwanted visitors since their injection hanging around them? This light is also evicting them, sending them on their way.​
You can do this for five or ten minutes, however long you feel is right.​

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes, Joyce Hodge Peterk2748 CJ Joanofarc Deb Jo S Crexlan8 Marinajpd Renny Bee

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 2 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

I sensed this type of activity last Sunday, as our end of the street gathered for halloween festivities for the little ones. I knew something magical was about.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In.
It's awesome that you chose that method as I use this all the time and haven't for a while, so I'm pretty sure I know what it'll feel like to me, though I am often surprised here (part of the fun!)

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
While Lila takes a break this weekend, I'm back hosting this distant group healing session. Note that I've noticed the listed times are wrong, some are 2 hours out, so I've updated them below. Remember, the time is based around 8AM Sunday New Zealand (Auckland) time.

As always, our primary intention here is to send and receive healing for those participating. Some of us may only want to receive healing if stated, otherwise we would normally be sending healing as well.

For this session I want us to have our secondary intention on clearing away the harmful ingredients of anyone we know who's received the COVID vaccines. Your focus could include the nano particles, spike protein, graphene oxide, toxic metals, and the alien lifeforms which doctors have reported in some, not all, of the vaccines.

Here's a group method for our session that you could use, or you can do what feels right for you:

While in the clearing, around the crystal at the centre of our group, as per the group instructions below on where we meet, see the people you want to include within our circle, next to the crystal. See them standing there.​
Understand that there may be others that each of us have placed within the circle that we now stand around.​
Now create a bar of light that is vertical to the earth, a bright bar coming down from above.​

This healing light wave goes through each individual expand out so it encompasses them, clearing away that which is harming them. This light may be coming down into all of those included simultaneously, or it may be one at a time.​
Perhaps you see the bar change direction as it goes through the person, it may turn horizontal, or it may stay still. Maybe you get a sense of that the bar comes from. Is it part of a tool something or someone is using? Or is it simply an energy coming in from source and/or the universal consciousness?​
Not only is this bar removing the harmful ingredients, but it’s healing, it’s very healing and it’s helping to boost the immune systems of all these people. It’s increasing their vibration, it’s pushing out any dark energy and light which doesn’t belong. Perhaps there’s been unwanted visitors since their injection hanging around them? This light is also evicting them, sending them on their way.​
You can do this for five or ten minutes, however long you feel is right.​

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes, Joyce Hodge Peterk2748 CJ Joanofarc Deb Jo S Crexlan8 Marinajpd Renny Bee

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 2 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.
7 Pm in England is 8 Pm in the Netherlands (France and The Netherlands have the same time zone). So for so far I know not 10 Pm. Am I right?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Please can we include my friend Karen for healing again, she has a lump in her left breast with seepage from the nipple.
She is having a scan next Tuesday, healing prayers that it is only a cyst will be appreciated.

Also for a young man of 23yrs who nearly lost his foot in an accident at work some months ago.
He has recently had a piece of bone from his hip grafted onto his leg. The area of concern is the hip where the bone was taken from, it continues to weep and he is in terrible pain.

Im giving Karen hands on healing weekly and remotely to the young man, using the column of light as Laron suggests.
The column of light is my favourite way to heal and recently, feeling very unwell one day, I lay in bed imagining this blinding column pouring through the top of my head, i could feel it filling my head, going through neck, shoulders and working it’s way through my whole body until it reached my feet.
I started to feel better as soon as it filled my head and was soon up and about feeling well . I often use it but this time my mind must have been right in the groove because i actually felt the light as a tingling sensation.

I feel this weeks session will bring much healing and strong magic.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I saw the globe, so the space was huge. And there I saw us standing with thousands of people hand in hand holding the Love and Light.
During the healing I felt a warm energy going through my spine. I heard in my head: don't think just rest and later on I heard You have to open up to receive the healing energy. In love and Light we stand as One.

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Laron and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Today I told the mother of the young man with the injured leg about the healing that has been going on for him, her words were, ‘. That’s amazing, this morning he said how good he was feeling, had been for a couple days. The pain in his hip has eased considerably and it has stopped weeping.’
She says thankyou so much and please can we keep it up, he still has a long way to go, it looked at one point that he might lose his foot..

Thankyou lovelies

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
More positive news.
My friend Karen with the lump in her breast found out today that it was a large cyst, they drained it there and then and apart from sight soreness she’s fine and thanks us all .
Isnt it great to hear good news.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing everyone so far and updating us, June.

If anyone else remembers anything, feel free to share.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've been trying to remember my session and do remember using the healing light which came our way to have different effects for each of us, as needed. There were more details that I can no longer recall as I hadn't the chance to note them down until quite a while later.
One detail I do recall is June's friend with the breast cyst getting specific attention with the drainage coming out as much as it needed to so that it could then heal and the young man getting his healing too.

• Divine
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)