Remote Group Healing for the Weekend of the 17th of September, 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
this was unusual, when i stated my intention to give healing, there came a wave of all of you pushing me into my body and just saying "relax" and well i settled into receiving :) thank you all so much and thank you Laron as you have been the most present in my perception!
i didnt ask for it but my shoulder was aching due to exhaustion, it feels almost totally renewed now :)

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I spent about half the session receiving and the other half sending healing this time. One thing I recall is seeing two people sitting, facing each other. A male and female. The male had a unique hairstyle, long but thick hair, a bit like dreadlocks but natural, not tied, so kind of like puffy strands going all over the place (darker brown?). The female had blond hair. I observed them doing some energy work together between them, working with different shapes.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
In the middle of the circle, I saw a mound of earth dotted with internally lit crystals and moss, at the center of which was a fountain of water. Overhead was a floating candle.

My session was split in half with time condensing and stretching.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
IMG_0081.JPG

I am writing now my feed back from this RHS. I did not take any note as the experience is still vivid and strong. I did not notice any physical presence during the session but a bunch of energies placed in a circular way on the ethereal plane. These energies were very strong and I felt that everyone was there although I did my meditation at 11:30 pm. The colors were very bright and there were many scenes created by these colors as if many worlds were in creation through bubbles of light turning around the energies which were to those who were participating to the session. I found myself over the circle channelling a healing spectrum from a plane which was above me : it was like an ocean, or a liquid land with little bubbles of multicolored energies turning in a spiraling way to the infinite. Every bubble was directed to each energy below, I mean to the group. It was descending through everyone like a rain fall, little photons of white light were around. At the end I discovered that the water was not like earth's water but much more it was translucide and massive but we can touch it and enter inside of it. I think I opened a portal, while sending, from which a new energy worked in the group. At the end I saw all of those energies below emerging from where they are to enter that plane. The rain fall was up from below to that plane. And the photons took different colors from these energies melted. I don't know how to explain it, but yes something happened in the group that night. This image is a view of the energy I was sending during this session. I always send as for me, sending is also receiving they work together. Those who think they only have been recieving have also been sending. When we are in a remote healing session everyone is involved in that process it is an exchange of energy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)