Remote Group Healing — Third Eye Chakra | Weekend of the 6th of May, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This afternoon we're off to camp out at a Beltane festival. (Also known as a Gaelic May Day festival) I've never been to one so it should be a fascinating experience — for this session I will be in among the folk attending.

We have now reached the Third Eye Chakra, as part six of a series of seven sessions focusing on the energy system. Please familiarize yourself with the Third Eye Chakra via the sub heading in this thread here, which is pinned on this board; it can help a great deal to not only receive the healing from everyone in the group, but to also understand what is being worked on, and what you are working on for others.

Here's some information from my article mentioned above:

When we move beyond our thoughts and beliefs, we access not only our intuition, but our psychic senses as well.

This chakra is primarily involved with the processing of what goes on within our mind and has a strong connection to our intellect. It is linked into the pituitary gland, which regulates the endocrine and hormonal functions.

In his book, A practical guide to Vibrational Medicine, Richard Gerber, M.D, states, ‘The endocrine glands are part of a powerful master control system that affects… the body from the level of cellular gene activation on up to the function of the central nervous system. The chakras are thus able to affect our moods and behaviour through hormonal influences on brain activity.’

Belief plays an important role, in terms of further opening up our third eye chakra. Our beliefs are sometimes challenged with situations that can force us to re-revaluate our understandings. Such situations are part of our spiritual development, as the state of our energetic system, in combination with our higher self, form new experiences in life that act as a catalyst for change, specifically when it comes to belief — belief can hold us back. As we become more open minded and embrace additional ideas, we develop self-awareness and the energy of our third eye chakra expands.

Energy blocks can occur from ignoring, and not being able to see, specific aspects of our lives. Sometimes situations are too painful to approach. We might also have constraints based on our cultural values and family beliefs. Some people can become very selfish with their actions, while ignoring and/or being unaware of the impact that they have on others; through taking more notice of others, we can further help to develop and improve the energy of the third eye chakra. This situation also ties into our emotions and ego, as they are usually what lies behind our decisions; our emotions can override our intellect when we act out of anger, jealousy, or even lust.

Gerber says, ‘…as we start to mature spiritually and allow ourselves to become more open to new ideas and information about ourselves and the world we live in, we will also begin to make a spiritual shift in consciousness.’
Below is the usual introduction to this chakra series

You can use whatever healing technique you want, but put the intention in here of working with this chakra for the purposes of unblocking any energy blocks that relate, and to restore balance to that energy center.

As a reminder, healing techniques can be found in the link below within the first sentence of the usual introduction section.

The more common techniques I use are to play my hand(s) just above the physical body and then focus the energy going down through my transpersonal point, my crown chakra, my third eye, my throat chakra, my heart, and then back up and out of my arms and then down out of my hands(s). But I don't do that process for the entire time of the healing, I just do it until I am comfortable and feel it's coming through those areas , so then I just focus on the energy coming out of my hands from then on in.

The flow of energy could be constant, it could be puffs of energy with space in-between each puff as it is sent down into the body. It could be more concentrated, or it could be very wide, encompassing a larger area. Intuition is really the thing that guides us as healers, as to what form to use for healing, but also the colors, as certain colors can help as well, so go with what comes to you.

But then we are in a group setting, so the above may be confusing if you are working with multiple people. Just visualise every single person in the group merging into one, in that case, and that they are in front of you, so your hand(s) are physcially out doing the healing over that area of everyone. Or, you can visualise energy hands and an energy body of yours, so you are not physcially using your hands but creating an energetic version of your self which is doing something similar.

You don't have to be specific here, like using techniques, you can just put the intention of your healing being sent out to the chakra in question for all those in the group, it can be as simple as that. You can visualise the chakra in front of you, such as a vortex funnel of energy that represents the specific chakra of the entire group, and from there you can focus sending healing for the purposes of unblocking blocks and restoring balance to that area.

If you have questions just send me a message. This can be a lot of work for new comers.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
For me, this session opened up with a sense of things growing. shoots sprung up from the soil everywhere, leaves appeared and grew as the shoot sprung upward. The plants were dotted everywhere and were accompanied by their pals from the various fungal, bacterial, animal and protozoal kingdoms, doddling along on their own time, doing their thing individually and together:p

From this, the focus went to the sense of smell from the various flowers that bloomed. This was intoxicating! In fact, this was the point, they drew us toward them to take a sniff, acknowledge their beauty and enjoy each other's company. This took the whole focus to another level, from the nose to inside of us, where we process the sense of smell, what it means to us, how it draws us in to what is good for us and tends to repel us from things that 'don't smell right'. The message here was: "Pay attention! These messages matter!" Along with that were some of the other subtle senses. Taste was right alongside smell, like a close cousin that enabled one to wrap one's tongue around a taste/smell so as to savour and encircle it and enjoy it even more. Then the ears appeared as a focus point. The sounds we typically associate with ears were present, but once again, it was really all about the subtle stuff and the message was again how we could really pay a lot more attention and get so much great information from stuff we are often out of touch with. From the sound waves, the focus went to the long, slow, great waves that move continents, weather and interact with the sun and stars. So long and subtle that some waves frequencies take longer to pass over us than a human lifetime. Still, the feeling was that we can get a lot of information from where we are in each wave; a crest, trough, someplace in between, or even at that amazing point where trough turns up into the next crest for the first time... or that other, perhaps even more amazing inflection point where the crest suddenly gains huge momentum to rise up at a faster pace each moment. Plus, sometimes waves interacted and standing waves or superhuge waves formed. The short, fast frequency waves were there too, firing things along at supersonic speed, helping things move along and grow in ways we have yet to even touch upon:ROFL:

Along with these senses, came a whole plethora of rarely acknowledged sensations. They included the senses of vibration, sense of orientation in space (up/down, R/L, back/forward. etc), and the amazing sense of inner space, along with all the stuff we often talk about on this site like out of body experiences and how we sense them as a complete category of its own. There was also that sense of one's own total space... the one that lets you know (even if you are asleep) that someone has entered your space to interact with you. The overall sense was to "Get in touch!!!" with all of this as much as possible, since "This is where the fun stuff is:cool:"

Then things settled for a bit before moving on to a plant forming up inside each of us. The root, followed by that nubbin from which the whole plant eventually forms (where a trunk would remain if a tree were cut down) to the leaves reaching up and out, the trunk growing tall and containing the heart of the plant, the total space the tree claimed with which it interacted with the world and then the flower. The flower was today's focus. From this flower, there was the sense of potential which could form a seed to be spit out to form the next generation. The flower was today's focus. It formed in the center of each of our heads, blooming gradually, then, in some, changing pace to burst open in a moment, in others continuing a slow, languorously paced dance of opening. different colours for each person, so that together we formed quite the rainbow bouquet:-D

After that a whole huge wave of softness fell like a blanket to help heal us all. Things continued to grow inside of us under its influence and this was important. I fell asleep<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)