Remote Group Healing — Crown Chakra | Weekend of the 13th of May, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We have now reached the Crown Chakra, as the final part of a series of seven sessions focusing on the energy system. Please familiarize yourself with the Crown Chakra via the sub heading in this thread here, which is pinned on this board; it can help a great deal to not only receive the healing from everyone in the group, but to also understand what is being worked on, and what you are working on for others.

Here's some information from my article mentioned above:

"The crown chakra is the energy centre which plays a more direct role in connecting us to our origin. ... As the relationship with ourselves strengthens, so does this chakra. In combination with resolving energy imbalances and the unhealthy states of our lower six chakras, we really start to truly come into our own power, in a much greater sense, as we connect further into our intuitive nature.

While journeying along the spiritual path, we will become aware of a world and greater consciousness outside of our five senses; this chakra provides a gateway into that world. As our understandings form through life’s experiences, this conduit to spirit can provide us with direct access to the database of knowledge containing all answers — we find further clarity through the healthy functioning of this energy centre.

From questioning our purpose in life and why we are here, we open doors in connection to this chakra, and those doors lead to higher aspects of our selves, including source — commonly referred to as god.

In Richard Gerber’s book, A practical guide to Vibrational Medicine, he says, ‘There is a part of us, our divine essence if you will, that at times seeks to be reunited with the energy of the creator. When we block that divine urge, we also block the natural flow of subtle energy through the crown chakra.'

Beyond our third dimensional relationship with ourselves, we begin to establish a relationship to our soul and higher self – with the crown chakra playing an important role — which leads us to the understanding that we are energetic conscious individuals, in a physical human body, part of a larger life force, farther behind our current focus."
Below is the usual introduction to this chakra series

You can use whatever healing technique you want, but put the intention in here of working with this chakra for the purposes of unblocking any energy blocks that relate, and to restore balance to that energy center.

As a reminder, healing techniques can be found in the link below within the first sentence of the usual introduction section.

The more common techniques I use are to play my hand(s) just above the physical body and then focus the energy going down through my transpersonal point, my crown chakra, my third eye, my throat chakra, my heart, and then back up and out of my arms and then down out of my hands(s). But I don't do that process for the entire time of the healing, I just do it until I am comfortable and feel it's coming through those areas , so then I just focus on the energy coming out of my hands from then on in.

The flow of energy could be constant, it could be puffs of energy with space in-between each puff as it is sent down into the body. It could be more concentrated, or it could be very wide, encompassing a larger area. Intuition is really the thing that guides us as healers, as to what form to use for healing, but also the colors, as certain colors can help as well, so go with what comes to you.

But then we are in a group setting, so the above may be confusing if you are working with multiple people. Just visualise every single person in the group merging into one, in that case, and that they are in front of you, so your hand(s) are physcially out doing the healing over that area of everyone. Or, you can visualise energy hands and an energy body of yours, so you are not physcially using your hands but creating an energetic version of your self which is doing something similar.

You don't have to be specific here, like using techniques, you can just put the intention of your healing being sent out to the chakra in question for all those in the group, it can be as simple as that. You can visualise the chakra in front of you, such as a vortex funnel of energy that represents the specific chakra of the entire group, and from there you can focus sending healing for the purposes of unblocking blocks and restoring balance to that area.

If you have questions just send me a message. This can be a lot of work for new comers.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
Great session! I was in time. Could definitely feel some tingling on my crown.

The colors I saw were so vibrant, brilliant, and hypnotic I lingered an extra 20 minutes. :) It was like watching pulsing waves that were constantly in flux and changing shape, form and color. It changed from indigo, to magenta, to violet, to lavander, to salmon pink, watermelon red, turquiose, sky blue, teal, sapphire green, and on and on and on. Loved it! Hope everyone else enjoyed. :-D<3:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
For me this session took place in two parts. The more coherent was the 'after' session, as follows:

It started with us all together in a circle with ring-like 'open caps' on our heads, ie, open to the sky. There was a beautiful, healthy, strong, loving young man present who was whole initially and then somehow lost his legs, a real tragedy that made him depressed as he lost so many lost abilities. It needed to be fixed so some focus was put on him and, sure enough, he started to grow legs again, at first just the sensation of legs, then a framework made of light, then gradually the details filled in. I felt my own legs tingle and 'fill in' in response as he joined me as part of myself, excitedly 'looking around' my head and body at his new home.

The slogan 'police choice' came up then. It was written on signs in many places. Bewildered faces of police looked out from all over, realization dawning. I felt this change, again, in my own body, as veil after veil was lifted from my sight (I refer here to the inner sight that is present when I close my eyes). This was especially prominent behind my left eye initially, swept through my torso, in a biiiig tug around my heart and lungs, allowing me to breathe freely for the first time, up my neck into the middle of my head and eventually over to clear the sight behind my right eye. The rest of me reacted favourably in response to this shift, which feels like it is ongoing. Out in the world, there were more signs, mass uprisings, sweeping changes of the clearing up kind as we all cleaned up. It was as if neighbours were finally again able to see each other.

Then, the elite mountain group appeared, swathed in layers of gear against the ice, wind and cold that they climbed upward in, ever slogging. Quite suddenly, and to their complete surprise, they reached the top of the mountain, Everest, just as the sun shone so warmly down that we had to take off our warm hats, shed a layer or two, joyfully relaxing at this rather sudden shift. We decided, then and there, on the top of the tallest mountain, that we didn't enjoy doing what we were so used to doing and had always done in the past. We'd done it so often that we'd started to do it again reflexively. This was to split up after we reached the top, to attempt to work individually to bring our expertise to many different areas. Instead, we decided, this time that we really wanted to stay together and work together, sometimes to help individual travelers to their high destinations, but then, we realized that what we were really good at was tackling a big task as a group. Doing this we were so in tune with each other and so good at what we did that we were able to work 'magic', especially as we continued working together. This had the effect of growing the mountain upwards, actually reaching toward the sky, and, simultaneously, the sky reaching down toward us. As we realized this and put our efforts towards it, the weight shifted perceptibly, the entire mountain range, the entire area and then the entire earth shifting up into the sky, taking everything and everyone with it. There was no longer any question of whether parts would be left behind so that only very small bits of debris floated off as we went upward.

In this new place we were bewildered at first, but delighted, to find where we were. There was much to be done and everything on the earth refocused toward rebuilding, repairing, reinventing systems, all moving toward greater health and wholeness. We were really busy with all of this for a while. As we all worked together, we started to notice that the 'open caps' started to spread, lots of them appearing on people everywhere. Eventually children were born with open caps from the start and lived their lives very differently. Things were obvious to them that were not to others. We tended to congregate in communities that spent the bulk of our time communing together, working toward a common goal. As we did, we all shifted again, rather rapidly, into a new place. This place appeared all white and cloudy, though substantial. Magic happened at another level here, as seemingly unrelated events caused random-appearing healings to occur. In that way, we lived our lives, with sudden appearances of health in some of the toughest areas of our lives. As this realization spread, we were delighted and it became almost a game to take the most suffering folk among us with the hardest, most convoluted problems and concentrate our efforts on seeing if we could figure out what they needed to become whole again. If the key piece was found, a mushroom-like effect spread out from the initial injury, to heal everything that followed. It was like the greatest show on earth to watch this unfold as the person in question became whole and happy again. This kept us busy for a long time. We were very content to unravel so many stories and enjoyed them thoroughly.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We've been on vacation all last week, and on Friday, we decided to drive straight through - the call of home was beckoning to us, and we pulled in around 2 AM Saturday morning. About the time of the session, I decided to take a nap and join in at a later time. All of a sudden, an enormous wave of heat pulsed through my body, and I was "gone". When I woke up later, it took a bit of time to be able to walk around. I knew I was out somewhere, but had no memory of what was happening. Reading Lila's account feels familiar.

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
For me this session took place in two parts. The more coherent was the 'after' session, as follows:

It started with us all together in a circle with ring-like 'open caps' on our heads, ie, open to the sky. There was a beautiful, healthy, strong, loving young man present who was whole initially and then somehow lost his legs, a real tragedy that made him depressed as he lost so many lost abilities. It needed to be fixed so some focus was put on him and, sure enough, he started to grow legs again, at first just the sensation of legs, then a framework made of light, then gradually the details filled in. I felt my own legs tingle and 'fill in' in response as he joined me as part of myself, excitedly 'looking around' my head and body at his new home.
Whew! Busy week. I finally got a chance to reply. :)

This was intriguing to me, because when I first started meditating and focusing on the group I saw us all in a circle, holding hands. We were joyful and laughing the circle would first dance to the right (counterclockwise) and then to the left (clockwise). There was some type of music in the background... it had a joyful beat with lots of drums. The scene very much reminded me of that iconic mountaintop meadow from The Sound of Music. But it's odd that you mention this legless young man because the scenery could also have been from the movie Heidi, where she visited the mountains for fresh air and healing. (?)

I also saw a huge shaft of green light come down from the Heavens. The beam of light was a little wider than our circle of members, and as it hit each member of the group, brilliant white light shown from each chakra point of each member... especially the third eye. The beams of white coming from each person's chakras formed a huge ball of white light in the center of the group, and this sphere slowly rotated and hummed with power and energy.

It was an exceptionally good session for me.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

The slogan 'police choice' came up then. It was written on signs in many places. Bewildered faces of police looked out from all over, realization dawning. I felt this change, again, in my own body, as veil after veil was lifted from my sight (I refer here to the inner sight that is present when I close my eyes). This was especially prominent behind my left eye initially, swept through my torso, in a biiiig tug around my heart and lungs, allowing me to breathe freely for the first time, up my neck into the middle of my head and eventually over to clear the sight behind my right eye. The rest of me reacted favourably in response to this shift, which feels like it is ongoing. Out in the world, there were more signs, mass uprisings, sweeping changes of the clearing up kind as we all cleaned up. It was as if neighbours were finally again able to see each other.

Then, the elite mountain group appeared, swathed in layers of gear against the ice, wind and cold that they climbed upward in, ever slogging. Quite suddenly, and to their complete surprise, they reached the top of the mountain, Everest, just as the sun shone so warmly down that we had to take off our warm hats, shed a layer or two, joyfully relaxing at this rather sudden shift. We decided, then and there, on the top of the tallest mountain, that we didn't enjoy doing what we were so used to doing and had always done in the past. We'd done it so often that we'd started to do it again reflexively. This was to split up after we reached the top, to attempt to work individually to bring our expertise to many different areas. Instead, we decided, this time that we really wanted to stay together and work together, sometimes to help individual travelers to their high destinations, but then, we realized that what we were really good at was tackling a big task as a group. Doing this we were so in tune with each other and so good at what we did that we were able to work 'magic', especially as we continued working together. This had the effect of growing the mountain upwards, actually reaching toward the sky, and, simultaneously, the sky reaching down toward us. As we realized this and put our efforts towards it, the weight shifted perceptibly, the entire mountain range, the entire area and then the entire earth shifting up into the sky, taking everything and everyone with it. There was no longer any question of whether parts would be left behind so that only very small bits of debris floated off as we went upward.

In this new place we were bewildered at first, but delighted, to find where we were. There was much to be done and everything on the earth refocused toward rebuilding, repairing, reinventing systems, all moving toward greater health and wholeness. We were really busy with all of this for a while. As we all worked together, we started to notice that the 'open caps' started to spread, lots of them appearing on people everywhere. Eventually children were born with open caps from the start and lived their lives very differently. Things were obvious to them that were not to others. We tended to congregate in communities that spent the bulk of our time communing together, working toward a common goal. As we did, we all shifted again, rather rapidly, into a new place. This place appeared all white and cloudy, though substantial. Magic happened at another level here, as seemingly unrelated events caused random-appearing healings to occur. In that way, we lived our lives, with sudden appearances of health in some of the toughest areas of our lives. As this realization spread, we were delighted and it became almost a game to take the most suffering folk among us with the hardest, most convoluted problems and concentrate our efforts on seeing if we could figure out what they needed to become whole again. If the key piece was found, a mushroom-like effect spread out from the initial injury, to heal everything that followed. It was like the greatest show on earth to watch this unfold as the person in question became whole and happy again. This kept us busy for a long time. We were very content to unravel so many stories and enjoyed them thoroughly.
This is a great one to revisit, and re-read, and is one I just nominated for our favorite posts for 2017!

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This is a great one to revisit, and re-read, and is one I just nominated for our favorite posts for 2017!
Rereading it now I connect the group of us (the too-hard-working mountain group that was all too happy to release the long-carried load) to a group in a story line. This story line has built over time, one meditation at a time:

The story line is a longish one but essentially involved a group of us who were appalled at what was happening in Atlantis.

It involved some form of control and manipulation of the minds of the brightest, most promising young folks:p This concept was being upheld by the ruling elite and was becoming central to the direction Atlantean society was heading so that the leadership believed in it with increasingly religious (witch-hunt like) fervor. To speak against it was taboo with severe punishment for doing so. Eventually, the concept and principles involved pervaded the formerly vital, healthy society which became rotten to the core. Seeing this develop, to our horror, a group of us (young people being groomed for leadership but not at all in agreement with the concept) came together to do what we could to about it. The concept was so entrenched and feverishly upheld by those in power that the only way we could stop it was to take down the entire society.

We secretly planned how to proceed. We planned with great care, deliberation and very heavy hearts, knowing that the cost would be huuuge and that we would become the ultimate pariahs; knowing too that we had to be incredibly subtle and sly for this to have a chance of working. We had to hide knowledge from even ourselves for our plan (to stop the horror) to have a chance of succeeding:nail The knowledge hidden from ourselves was somehow coded to reemerge at a later time, ages later. I believe that this knowledge (and the storyline it relates to) is gradually coming out now.

We were a tight-knit group that decided to make a huge sacrifice together in a very 'one for all and all for one' (Three Musketeers) way. I believe the group of us encountered each other in many subsequent lives, always knowing instinctively, upon meeting, that we could rely on each other under even the most dire circumstances. It was always pure joy to 'meet' each other again:-D

At any rate, rereading this (which I'd completely forgotten I'd written), it comes to me that the group of young Atlanteans from the storyline is one and the same as the hard-working mountain group who at loooong last is seeing the ages of work come to fruition.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)