Article Relationship & Spirit Guide Artists (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's a story about psychic artists offering drawings of your future loved one, or in this case, twin flame, soul mate and/or husband or wife, as well as a spirit guide artist I came across.

A few weeks back I started noticing advertisements on Facebook about a psychic that draws up sketches of your future partner. Reading through the comments on the advertisement was entertaining, as per usual on most Facebook advertisements. Normally you'd run into someone posting the popcorn GIF, or in this case I use the one below when the opportunity presents itself.

1625795529144.png

I did some research on the advertisement. The person(s)? was anonymous and promised to get the drawing done within 24 hours. Based on the regular responses to comments, I could tell that there was probably someone being employed to engage customers and it was unlikely the psychic artist was present. Considering the amount of orders you'd expect, I don't know how one person could get the reading and sketch done within 24 hours.

I may have over estimated how many would make a purchase though.

The fact that the website was setup in a way that didn't identify an individual, and the domain name was private with no listing of an individual, it seemed a bit dodgy.

The positive comments were also too perfect, like they were being paid to comment and provide feedback. With Facebook advertisements, only certain people are going to see them on their feed, so it would be unlikely that a customer would end up seeing the advertisement again to comment on, and more likely people had fake accounts to come and comment to make the business look legit.

Here is an example of one of the advertisements:

1625795257170.png

As you can see, it looks like Gerard Butler, the actor.

I decided to post this GIF in the comments on the ad:

1625795889331.png
There was a standard response to all comments, so it was the same text being used over and over. For example, if someone asked a question or had an inquiry, the answer would be this every time,

1625796028946.png

It was never personal, which indicates to me there's probably an advertising agency looking after it.

This is what the relationship psychic offers on the website from the advertisement I had come up:

1625796102351.png
So, are they legit? Why is the person anonymous? How do they get their sketches done so fast? Are the sketches hand made or computer generated as I've seen quite a few that look electronic, which makes me wonder if software is generating a random sketch and spitting them out instantly. I saw many comments where people were not sent their sketches too, which made me wonder if it was software based.

It's possible to now design software to do this, yet still be legit, if it's designed and functioning in the right way. I've now directly used two naturopathic etheric / holographic based software. One required a device in person to connect to the client, and the other was remote, using an AI and super computer. These systems are generally more accurate and detailed than a medical intuitive, giving you vast amounts of information on your physical and spiriutal health and wellbeing, including vitamin levels, past injuries, the state of chakras, the most common thoughts in your head, health issues, and so much more.

There was no way for me to confirm if these psychic artists were real that Facebook was serving up to me on the ads without putting in an order and waiting 10 months for that person to arrive. Yes, that's right, they would give a time frame. It could be 6 months, 8 months, over a year, etc, when the person was meant to show up.

Spirit Artist Anna Trew

About a week back I came across someone who I felt to be genuine. But this was not a relationship artist, it was a spirit guide artist. (Even better!)

You may remember me mentioning Andrew Porter, the Psychic Surgeon elsewhere on the forum. On his website he explained that he had got a psychic artist to draw his guide Chen. Chen is who he works and communicates with, with his clients.

When choosing which artist to go with, he did an internet search and Chen told him to stop on one of the results and go with Anna Trew.

From Anna's website, https://www.annatrew.co.uk/
"I am a full time Visionary Spirit Artist and registered Psychic Practitioner from Somerset - England. I offer postal portraits of Spirit Guides and Past Lives.​
Using a clients full name I am able to connect with Spirit to create portraits which offers healing, guidance and love.​
By tuning into the non physical realm I'm given visionary insight and the image will be captured in my minds eye ready to draw.​
I have drawn hundreds of portraits for people from all over the world. My drawings are very personal to each and every client by capturing the essence of spirit.​
I feel very humble and proud of my spiritual team who would like to provide you with insight into your own personal Spirit Guides. "​
Below are examples of client spirit guide drawings from her website.​

1625796703923.png

See that one on the far right at the bottom? That's Chen.

Anna says on her website she is booked out for six months, so it takes a while to get a drawing done, but I think it would be well worth it and would be a great gift for someone.

I trust you enjoyed my story about the psychic artists.

As a past life therapist, I especially find Anna's work intriguing as she puts a picture to that which so many of my clients experience. This is something that can be kept forever, rather than a memory that fades away in time.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I like the ones that look like they get the joke that living a life entails.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The first example reminded me of the TV ads for psychic hotline.

The second one is way more interesting.

• I agree
Reactions: Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i d be also a bit attention with retailfirms that do things like that

i cite what a member said a moment ago a truthworthy businesowner don t need an outside help to find clients

was relatively close to that, however those retailfirms know who to tail others by easy to gain money

i find it good such artists exists as they can help find what misses

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The relationship psychic is now confirmed a scam. I have heard from a friend that her friends have paid for sketches and both received the same result.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So many ways to make a buck, I guess.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Got this one today. I'm guessing that is the psychic on the right.

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 8.13.07 AM.png

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)