Question about the Oscars (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've not kept up with all the reports, but I recall that Clif does talk about language pointing to events. Given the unbelievable snafu at the Oscars last night, I was wondering if anything like this showed up in his reports.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Bill do you recall anything in relation to that?

I've not kept up with all the reports, but I recall that Clif does talk about language pointing to events. Given the unbelievable snafu at the Oscars last night, I was wondering if anything like this showed up in his reports.

Reactions: Stargazer

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Bill do you recall anything in relation to that?
No, I don't recall anything specifically. But there is so much info in his reports it would have been easy to miss/not recall.

I've often wished there was a site that offered simple searches of the webbot reports in total, but haven't found anything like that. Similar to searches one can do on the Law of One materials, Cayce material etc. I know I'm not up to creating such a tool. Maybe others will manifest it!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Perhaps it doesn't exist because Clif does not allow access to the raw material? Don't know the answer myself, but in addition there may be proprietary issues according to our laws if his product is registered.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)