Professor Stephen Hawking and Earth's Evolutionary Development (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
Sean submitted a new article.
Professor Stephen Hawking was one of the greatest minds of the 20th century. He accomplished achievements in physics that made very remarkable differences in the world of science here on Earth. These accomplishments resonate in in physics research and continue to help advance the scientific discoveries that are being made today by other brilliant minds. There was a lot more to his experience here and how Earth was affected that people are not aware of that I am going to explain. I do...
Continue to the full article here.

New Day

Just Arrived
Oct 3, 2018
I have enjoyed your articles but the Stephen Hawking you attribute so much to was not really who he was presented as. I encourage you to do your own research and you may come to the conclusion that many have-there is no way he lived that many years. It becomes obvious that manyS tephens were paraded in front of the people. For what reason? I leave that for you to decide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)