Article Pisces full moon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
pisces full moon 2.jpg

Happy full moon Pisces!
And the same to Virgos as it happens during your sign .

This full moon has the potential to be one of the most special moons of the year, as generally it should be a time of peace and relaxation, a good time to commune with nature or spend time in a place that has healing energy.
Its a time of retreat and getting away from the usual routine or hectic rush of life.

However with the moon at Apogee, there will be an exaggeration of the positives and/or negatives and sensitivities will be high.
All the more reason to get some time alone, or to spend time with those who are in sync with you to avoid extremes of feelings and anything disruptive to our equilibrium.

This moon as spiritual and creative, lovely as it is will increase sensitivities no end, and there are some volatile aspects around.

But it is true that spirit is close at this full moon in particular, and there will be some special happenings and signs in our path for many of us.

Miracles can happen especially for Virgo and Pisces types of people.

The Sun in Virgo is trine to Pluto in Capricorn bringing a sense of validation or satisfaction to both Pisces and Virgos as it's their moon and also Leos, Scorpios and Capricorns.

This is a positive aspect for the practical things of life and especially if we have been worried about finances or anything else on the material levels of our lives.

This aspect also brings more depth to our feelings and experiences this full moon.

Mercury is conjunct Venus as they both move into Libra which has an effect of agreements being made, and emotions leveling out after any extreme events this moon has brought us on it's approach.

Librans and Taureans, Virgos and Geminis will feel this a lot.

There should be some very good news for many of us around this period.

However there is still the aspect of Mars in Virgo opposing Neptune which can bring some hidden feelings out into the open, or a need to act on our feelings a bit more impulsively than usual.
The aspect is quite a passive /aggressive energy at it's worst.

And please take care on the roads this weekend people. It is not the best time to travel and if you are on the road then practice defensive driving, keep a sharp eye on anyone that is acting crazy for want of a better word.

The beautiful art work is by a friend and colleague Aysem Aksoy who does Birth chart paintings.

Attachments

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The reading and the artwork are much appreciated. The artist seems to be very intuitive.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Did anyone else experience something unusual around Sep 12-13? I sure did. I had so much energy I could not fall asleep on Sep 12 and 13. I was laughing at things that I normally would not laugh at because I had so much positive energy coming in.

And I found this.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
that was the day i overdid with walking, and why i was quite high was partially this and partially what i had with me that day

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Did anyone else experience something unusual around Sep 12-13? I sure did. I had so much energy I could not fall asleep on Sep 12 and 13. I was laughing at things that I normally would not laugh at because I had so much positive energy coming in.
I am a Pisces and I felt quite euphoric at times on the build up to the full moon . Pisces full moon as a rule is one of the most peaceful and spiritual, relaxing of the year and spirit definitely was close as I had a good contact with my oldest sister who just died, for the first time.

But the strong influence of Mars in Virgo opposing the moon and Neptune was highly disruptive for many and caused a lot of world events as well involving oil (attacks with drones) and ocean events too (capsized ship), and for some people there were car accidents as Pisces and Neptune is a lot about vehicles and Mars is accidents.
There were some passive aggressive events too for many and some anger around for those with a strong Mars energy in their birth charts.

There were many stories on my FB page from people influenced by this moon. The Mars/Pisces effect also brought explosions. I had something explode in my kitchen which was a bit startling.

I am pleased it was a good one for you!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Huh, it was a super busy time for me, though pleasantly so. In fact, I too, would call it euphoric. I felt a bit dazed as I went about my days, busily doing things but not feeling rushed. I love that feeling!

When I look back at some huge challenges from about a year ago, there is no doubt that I had at least one or two dreams finish coming true this weekend. These had seemed so impossible at the time, that, once I'd done everything I knew how to do, I 'threw them up in the air' to my helpers 'up there'. As I threw my challenges up into the air I asked my helpers to help out any way they could. I specified that I wanted 'boots on the ground' type help, (ie 3D, visible, palpable) and compassionate help; which I did get. Until I read this I was just feeling grateful to see a situation that had challenged me in every way, had completely turned around. It did not seem that dramatic as it had been gradually occurring for some time. And honestly, I was just exhausted by it all and happy to revel in the joy it all coming around.
Now that I read this I realize that this weekend was like a culmination of all that resolution, and we had some wonderful discussions about it all with valuable lessons learned all around.

Then, two nights ago, you could say that the explosions came in quick succession; all small scale but rattling me all the same. First, a glass spilled and I was truly rattled since, in my mind's eye I had seen that spilling just before it happened. I had watched for it, wondering if I should push through my fatigue to move the glass. Nothing had spilled, and I had just settled back, thinking that the danger of spilling had passed when one more (totally unexpected) factor changed and it did spill. I jumped up, really rattled, saying "I knew that would happen. I knew it!"
After calming down I went to refill the spilled glass and promptly broke another glass container in a really weird way.
At which point I formally declared myself a 'hazard' (temporarily) and asked for someone else to fill the spilled glass back up.
I felt very blessed that my daughter stepped in to do so with grace and a smile. She is used to technology doing odd things around me, so I suppose she may have seen this as a variation on that theme. We eventually had a laugh about it as I regained my peace.
The whole thing felt like it was just going to happen, whatever I did.

In fact, in both situations, we discovered that I have become a source of entertainment with my children; as I fairly frequently do slightly odd things in nontypical ways and, in turn, people and things seem to act/happen oddly around me. As we all enjoy the way things turn out this is an immensely satisfying state of affairs for all of us.

• Insightful Post
  • Winner
Reactions: Alain and Janne

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Yes! One moment I'd be euphoric for an hour, the next hour I would be irritable with no explanation. There are very noticable ups and downs but it's calming down now. I should stay off social media when I'm like this. :p Sep 23 I was so euphoric I just wanted to go around and hug everybody!

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)