Personal channeling from my team (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
Hi all,

I would like to share a channeled message from my team, done by light worker in Finland a month ago. I don´t receive any messages directly, so I wanted to connect with my team this way. This is translated from Finnish, so bear with me with the language...

I find this message very comforting and wanted to share it here <3

There were some Q&A:s as well, maybe the most significant was about these increasing sensations in my head. The answer was that it has to do with raising the frequency including some physical changes to fully open my light channel. They say I carried that frequency already when I was born.

So here it goes:

We are here for you, to help you, to support, assist you in your mission. We want that you really know that you can ask us at any time and talk to us in your heart.

You know the universe of consciousness and unite with it every day. You know the nature and higher nature; universe, the life force within yourself. The creative force flows in you and through you, since you are a part of it. The light is your power base, the base and the extension.

We have done important work in the world for a very long time; for thousands of years. You too are a member of our family. Therefore, what we tell here is also part of your history.

First there were the mystery schools. These schools students treated each other with a purely loving way, they were members of the same family. The importance of fraternity was to them as oxygen is for blood. They planned to establish a network, so that mankind also feel the brotherhood. Our spirits were in these schools, the children of light while creating them and putting the plans forward.

Later came new schools, new fraternities, who loved encrypted, bringing it visible to the human race. Encrypted mean simply light. They wanted to show the light to others. They knew how certain symbols express the light and how certain words and sounds and frequencies reflect the light. That's why they were able to, among other things, bring important symbols into the public. They are present in they all ancient cultures, ancient temples, tombs, altars and so on.

Now there are a lot of light souls in the world. The multiple thousands and thousands. The multiple thousands more are born as children of the new era. Each of these children love humanity, the earth and it´s surface. By love of the world, they are able to bring their lights on its surface.

You were born into the world, as a member of the invisible light family, sister and a family member. The symbols, secrets, words, sounds and frequencies are opening up to you. You feel drawn towards them and introduce yourself for them to open your light channel. Do you see how much you are drawn into them naturally?

There is no longer need for specific mystery schools, for there is now children of light (visible and invisible) which are all connected. The network has already been built. Mystery Schools created the foundation. The building work is completed. The network is like satellites encircling the earth, that´s how the family is linked. The Earth is now the new areas of the universe for receiving light and the light is revealed more strongly. The force increases, love grows and light becomes more visible. Do not worry about the planet Earth, we work together, we make sure of that, me, you, we, all the members of our family. And more and more people wake up. Many discover their family with joy.

We are the universe, we are in the earth, and all the other planets. We are unity, the unity you are with us. Your life on earth and strengthen the unity of uniqueness. Your unique and our greatly beloved personality is like a miniature of unity. You are a beloved child of the universe, a member of our family. You are worthy of all the love, joy and abundance. Your eyes are the stars, the depths of them speaking of the infinity of the universe.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Hi all,

I would like to share a channeled message from my team, done by light worker in Finland a month ago. I don´t receive any messages directly, so I wanted to connect with my team this way. This is translated from Finnish, so bear with me with the language...

I find this message very comforting and wanted to share it here <3.
What a beautiful gift, Kristiina! Thank you!

Be sure to check out the board for "Channeling and Multi-dimensional Communications" here.

There are other discussions of channeled materials and channeling there.

<3<3<3

Reactions: Kristiina
OP
Kristiina

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
What a beautiful gift, Kristiina! Thank you!

Be sure to check out the board for "Channeling and Multi-dimensional Communications" here.

There are other discussions of channeled materials and channeling there.

<3<3<3
Thank you Stargazer, I did not notice that board when I posted this. Linda promised to move it there <3

Reactions: Stargazer

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Very clear message, Kristiina. Its spirit is mirrored in your profile picture... like a still, crystalline lake :-)s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)