Perfect Balance: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Week of August 23 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Perfect Balance: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Week of August 23
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: this week, the King of Swords returns, this time in the Lodestone position. This suggests that we just may finally be getting it, "it" being a grip on our own mental clarity. Last week's King of Cups (in the Foundation position, card #1) has stepped down from the throne and is finding balance, while the Six of Rods suggests by week's end we may well be heading in a new direction, toward integration and joy. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: The King of Cups has descended his throne and finds himself more at peace this week. Simple, sweet opening to the point where opposites balance without extremes rocking the boat form the foundation of a more sane time. 3-2-1,...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Interesting spread. I hope it applies to the collective and not just certain individuals. We sure need a new direction and focus in the entire world, specially considering the current status all over.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Interesting spread. I hope it applies to the collective and not just certain individuals. We sure need a new direction and focus in the entire world, specially considering the current status all over.
Exactly, Carl, these readings do apply to the collective, and to individuals holographically. I'll love to see how this plays out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)