Pentagram (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Im looking for some insight.
In a vision I have seen a pentagram. This comes to me frequently. But the latest then went to another image that then fit inside the pentagram. It is the image that is on one of the Pink Floyds albums-- The dark side of the moon.
The one with the triangle with light coming in on one side and the rainbow prism coming out the other. It's been a serious theme this last week or so.
So much so yesterday in the mail a glass pentagram that is to be hung in the window that makes rainbows prisms with the sun just arrived at my doorstep! I was in shock!
I did not order this!!
I did go looking in the Internet when this latest vision came trying to understand it all. I do recall at one point being led to amazon and seeing this thing. But I never and honestly would have NEVER ordered it simply because it is ornamental in size and was $45 plus $8.25 in shipping!!!
It's bizarre!!

I know that pentagrams protect. I understand they used in Wicca. I do not follow this religion, however I heavily connect with nature. And I understand that it is representative of the 5 elements.
But there's more to this.
I feel in healing but I have no reference of this.
I am looking for any insight as to what spirit is tying to tell me.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Im looking for some insight.
In a vision I have seen a pentagram. This comes to me frequently. But the latest then went to another image that then fit inside the pentagram. It is the image that is on one of the Pink Floyds albums-- The dark side of the moon.
The one with the triangle with light coming in on one side and the rainbow prism coming out the other. It's been a serious theme this last week or so.
So much so yesterday in the mail a glass pentagram that is to be hung in the window that makes rainbows prisms with the sun just arrived at my doorstep! I was in shock!
I did not order this!!
I did go looking in the Internet when this latest vision came trying to understand it all. I do recall at one point being led to amazon and seeing this thing. But I never and honestly would have NEVER ordered it simply because it is ornamental in size and was $45 plus $8.25 in shipping!!!
It's bizarre!!

I know that pentagrams protect. I understand they used in Wicca. I do not follow this religion, however I heavily connect with nature. And I understand that it is representative of the 5 elements.
But there's more to this.
I feel in healing but I have no reference of this.
I am looking for any insight as to what spirit is tying to tell me.
Wow...what an amazing gift from Spirit!! :)

I interpret the beam of light going into the prism and spreading out in a rainbow of color as a metaphor for our spiritual expansion. We enter the prism of our physical world with a very limited perspective then leave it as a beautifully expanded version of ourselves that not only honors our individuality, but our unity as well.

I'm not sure I have any ideas about the other shape, but in it's 3D-ness, it reminds me of a mercaba (although a mercaba is a bit different).

In any case, that's a wonderful experience!

OP
Tammy Kilgore

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Wow...what an amazing gift from Spirit!! :)

I interpret the beam of light going into the prism and spreading out in a rainbow of color as a metaphor for our spiritual expansion. We enter the prism of our physical world with a very limited perspective then leave it as a beautifully expanded version of ourselves that not only honors our individuality, but our unity as well.

I'm not sure I have any ideas about the other shape, but in it's 3D-ness, it reminds me of a mercaba (although a mercaba is a bit different).

In any case, that's a wonderful experience!
Thank you for your interpretation. Funny. I work with the Merkabah quite a lot so definitely see that connection.

Reactions: Stargazer

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
So since I was a green witch once upon a time (6yrs ago)...

The pentagram is not just for Wicca, it is a pagan symbol and really it's not just for one belief or the other. The points stand for the five elements: earth, wind, fire, water, spirit.

It is for protection too. I used to wear mine all of the time until I felt that I didn't need to anymore. And I wore it well beyond my witch days.

I take that you seeing this just means you are becoming more connected to all of the elements of nature as well as your spirit.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)