Path to Transcendence (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
The following is a list of sequential spiritual awakenings I have created as a means to advance. I cannot say this sequence will guarantee transcendence, nor can I even say I feel I have advanced beyond the second awakening - at least not in this life. But the premise is an individual conducts meditations and experiments with "Thought" until they have an epiphany. That epiphany will unlock something in the soul that will make the next step possible. Yes, you can rationalize they all make sense now but trust me. The result is not the same.

1) Thought
- "Thought is the essence of being and the foundation of our individual force."

2) Memory
- "Memory is the realization that all things bring force to others, regardless of their motion."

3) Knowledge
- "Knowledge is the ability to maintain certainty when all else points otherwise."

4) Wisdom
- "Wisdom is understanding the system enough to manipulate its parts to a higher function and capacity."

5) Insight
- "Insight is the ability to see the truth behind movements too complex to understand through observation."

6) Foresight
- "Foresight lets one take present and active initiatives against ever changing events not yet transpired."

7) Transcendence
- "Transcendence is achieving the unexpected but possibly divinely intended state beyond our current limitations."

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Your definitions are very interesting & not things I have considered on such a deep level. You definitely have me thinking!

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Rogue Watcher

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
I was originally going to post this as a new meditation experiment but I think it needs more development to be called an exercise. However...
This is a foundation for an exercise focused on "Knowledge".

It has been established that good cannot exist without evil; just as the concept of light cannot be understood without shadow. By this reasoning, evil is necessary. What knowledge do you possess that prevents you from doing or wanting to do evil acts?

Separately...

I discovered an original writing (I have been in the process of moving and am sifting through stuff) based on "Thought".

Is there higher worth in the achievement of perfection or the endless struggle of the imperfect striving for it?

Apparently, this thought grew to become my second Law of Parallax.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I agree, Anaeika. And to take it one step further, the knowledge that we are all different aspects of the same Being has helped me realize that what I do to another, I ultimately do to myself. I'm smart enough to know not to hurt myself, therefore I like to think I'm smart enough to not hurt another self either. :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
SG, to tweak your concept a little further, I don't think "The One" is a Being - it is beyond that. Yes, there are Beings that oversee our solar system, our galaxy, our universe etc, but they are all spirally evolving in the same game. Beyond that, beyond comprehension, is a place of emanation, which creates energetic vibration, creates energy, creates form out of energy.

But the purpose is to recognise that you are merged with it. You are no different from it. And the aspect of enlightenment which is so surprising is that we are merged. We never unmerged. Separateness is an illusion.

What knowledge do you possess that prevents you from doing or wanting to do evil acts?

All sentient beings can feel pain as pain travels up sensory neural pathways to a pain receiver/transmitter - our brains. With this knowledge, the moral compass points to find pathways of kindness.

The knowledge that evil exists is the knowledge that there are some, mired in the illusion of separateness from their higher, unified Being, who are willing to commit acts of power of others, of deception and stealth in order to create a win/lose situation where they are the winner. (I think I just described Hillary Clinton!)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
By this reasoning, evil is necessary. What knowledge do you possess that prevents you from doing or wanting to do evil acts?
This is an interesting question......I wanted to take revenge on someone a couple of weeks ago. It was very strong in me, and would have been easy to do. Justifiable too in legal terms.

I wrestled with it for a couple of days. I asked my Higher Self if I could do it as I have never, to my knowledge, acted in pure revenge. Perhaps my soul would like that experience? This person's actions had really hurt me as they were intended to do and I wondered if hurting him back would ease my hurt. Of course that is a false belief.

I wondered if I was scared of "karma" coming back on me, but that is too simplistic. Somebody has to play the part of the baddie otherwise people would never learn.

Finally, having exhausted all mental pathways and not reaching any conclusion or understanding I let it go. Only later, as I was focussed on gardening did I get an answer.

"We choose Love"

Last edited:
OP
Rogue Watcher

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
I wondered if I was scared of "karma" coming back on me, but that is too simplistic. Somebody has to play the part of the baddie otherwise people would never learn.
In a college class, a little over a decade ago, we were studying Milton and Paradise Lost. One of the primary concepts is that "man was sufficient to have stood, but free to fall." This means that people have the capability to keep to the higher path as long as they want, but it also means, given infinite time, people will inevitably choose to fall. Peering deeper into the mechanics of the universe, this suggests that man was designed to fall - not necessarily in a permanent sense but in an inevitable transitory sense. Given infinite time, the choice will be made, and the experience will not be avoided. So why make us capable of choosing at all, when we could simply be made to do it right the whole time? The experience must somehow be necessary for us to value the good and not take it for granted. And it must be somehow necessary for us to understand things like anger, forgiveness, sacrifice, vulnerability, fear, hope, and redemption.

This part made me think about something I told Slayer when he was talking about having a dark themed name on such a positive energy forum. Unfortunately, I can't remember which thread that conversation was in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for that Rogue Watcher.

Thing is I know when I am in my soul energy that there is no light and dark, there simply is. Of course humans are going to fall from soul energy because we are here to experience all those things like rage, grief, terror, heart break etc. Those emotions rarely happen unless they are initiated by someone else's behaviour.

The actions of the person who hurt me had thrust deep into emotional pain and of course my ego because soul does not feel that. I knew I would be stuck "downstairs" so as to speak, until the issue was resolved. Once it was resolved I was able to move back into soul energy and beyond the duality.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As a soul having a 3D life experience, it is like being a beautiful jigsaw puzzle, with some of the puzzle pieces missing. Those gaps cause disharmony, disunity, and suppurate until you keep scratching the bejeezus out of them. They are the sensitive spots of the missing soul pieces.

But this annoyance, and this acknowledgement of lack, is what wakes us up to become a seeker in the first place. And I do knowingly think that once you seek, you have set yourself on a higher path (a lonelier path, some uphill struggle involved) and in the end it is turning your search inward that helps you find, identify, number and place those puzzle pieces.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well. The man whom I chose not to take revenge against has had a nervous breakdown (breakthrough really) I did a distant healing with him two days ago.

I have fallen in lust with a man and am experiencing wonderful erotic visions and feelings.

YES! I choose love ( and fast heartbeats, and breathlessness, throbbing energy.)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, something happened in my life on November 24th, which is the start of a 4-day high energy passage. A solution for something I have been battling with mentally and unable to come to terms with popped up, just so easily, and I signed a piece of paper and now that old scenario is as dead as autumn leaves, and I've left it behind and can hardly remember (less than 24 hours later) what all the fuss was about.

Not only that, the solution involves creativity and something I enjoy doing! It has not completely unfolded yet, and may get better and better, but right now I'm cresting pretty high.

Something unfortunate happened for my daughter on the same day, but I am able to see this as still more lessons for her to show her about her own resistance to the flow of life. As her Mum, I am lucky to be on more stable ground than before, so that I can pace myself to help her.

I suppose the point of my post is that we really can't always see what's coming, even when our blindfolds have slipped a bit sideways allowing us better vision of our lived reality. The multiplicity of Universal Consciousness means that the number of potentialities are phenomenal and unwritten (as in the Tao), and it is a matter of aligning oneself with the stream which is flowing right through you.

I'm so happy to hear that you are embracing the flow this same way, Pod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)