On the topic of synchronicities (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022
On occasion I will wake up with a song playing in my head. It's rare. Like once or twice a year. It's usually a song I'm familiar with but one that I would never voluntarily choose to play. I never know the full lyrics to the song. The part that's repeating in my head is often just the chorus or a single line from the song.

This morning I woke up with the song "Riders on the storm" playing in my head. I didn't pay it much attention. I'm not particularly fond of the song and I only know that one line. Later in the day I was on the homepage of bitchute. I had scrolled down a ways and clicked on a video that looked interesting. It starts playing so I open a new tab in my browser while listening to the video in the background.

For whatever reason I thought that would be a good moment to google "riders on the storm" lyrics and meaning. As I'm reading one person's interpretation of the lyrics I find myself captivated by the NDE being described in the video. I place the phone down and listen to the entirety of the story until it's just about over. At that point I pick the phone up, switch back to the video tab and I see the book cover shown below. The author's last name is Storm.

book_screenshot.jpg

For me that was a crazy synchronicity. Maybe someone else would have just seen a coincidence or maybe they wouldn't have even noticed the author's last name. But it has me contemplating the purpose of synchronicities. I mentioned in my other thread that they rarely ever seem to have a cohesive purpose. We notice the timing but we often never understand why the synchronicity is important. Am I meant to see this? What does it mean? How are these 2 events or topics connected? Or is it a meaningless coincidence?

I started this thread in the hope that others will share their own synchronistic experiences. I'd love to hear about your most jaw dropping synchronicity. Has anyone ever understood their synchronicity with absolute clarity?

• Winner
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When I think of synchronicity, I have a sense of the clutter of our lives floating away, and having a glimpse of the extraordinary beauty of the universe.

About 6 weeks ago, my brother passed away (not covid), and his son asked me to write the eulogy. I based it on Ecclesiastes 3 (for every time there is a season). A week later for about 3 days, I saw several posts with all or part of this passage. I asked friends if they had noticed this, and they said no. I then understood it was my brother sending a message that he was Ok.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When I think of synchronicity, I have a sense of the clutter of our lives floating away, and having a glimpse of the extraordinary beauty of the universe.

About 6 weeks ago, my brother passed away (not covid), and his son asked me to write the eulogy. I based it on Ecclesiastes 3 (for every time there is a season). A week later for about 3 days, I saw several posts with all or part of this passage. I asked friends if they had noticed this, and they said no. I then understood it was my brother sending a message that he was Ok.
That’s wonderful Linda, my daughter made sure I knew she was ok, it’s such a comfort when we realise how close our departed loved ones are to us, to remember they are just a thought, just a heartbeat away.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda
OP
Μ

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022

Thanks for sharing that. I love the thought of synchronicity representing a personal message. One that transcends time and other dimensions.

The one thing I'm certain of is that synchronicities show the interconnected nature of all things.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

And I also think the message from spirit goes the other way : You are doing OK, in fact, you're doing GREAT.

We are in the keyhole world, where observers can see us but we can't see them (normally). So it would be opportune for someone who sees the whole picture to give us a nudge.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have made loads of mentions of my synchronicities in other threads. Just this week I was doing an answer on Quora, about Deja-Vu. I experienced Deja-Vu almost continuously for about 7 years when I was in my 20's. It faded away, and I wrote "it was a phase of development, the fact that it faded away didn't worry me. Other things kicked in." No-one asked me what kicked in, but I meant synchronicities (and psychic experiences). In that discussion of Deja-Vu, of course there were the nay-sayers, rude people with closed minds, but also those from science who explained it this way:
"The human brain performs two kinds of actions when it comes to memory.
1) Reception - Happens when you receive input from your senses for the first time. The mind stores the information in memory
2) Recollection - The mind sees something it has already seen before and fetches the data from memory.
Now let us say we see something which has the same layout as something we have already experienced/seen. Only the layout is similar but not the actual data. But this is where our brain screws up. It looks at the layout and screams
"Yay! We have seen this before.(rubbing it's little brain hands together excitedly). Operation Recollection engaged."
"Wait a minute .. the data is different.(panicking). Reception mode. Reception mode"
"Oh God ..What have I done? Both modes running in parallel bleeding into each other. This is the end of the world as we know it."
So there you have it. Reception and recollection happening simultaneously tricking us into thinking we are recollecting what we are actually seeing for the first time.
All this happens in real time. Information going in and at the same time giving us the feeling of recollection resulting in Deja Vu"
But then, there were those who explained their own Deja-Vu experiences and related them back to snippets of dreams - meaning that they had precognitively viewed what was to happen in 3D through a dream modality, sometimes years before the occurrence.​
I prefer that explanation, especially for people who have lucid dreams and can remember them.​
Another person equated Deja-Vu with synchronicities (I don't go with that):​
Synchronicity is the “the simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.”
One example of synchronicity I have been having since about July 2020 (when I ditched my TV and DVD player) is seeing the number combination: 51. I was unemployed and watching too much daytime television, making the obvious mistake of thinking that MY mind could not be programmed, but then having certain shows that I HAD to watch. I had a dream, also reported on here, that I was on a train (one of the Sydney-style mass transit double-decker metro trains) and that I was standing on the mid-section when you first step into the carriage, and there are steps leading either down or up to the decks. In the dream the msg was clear: if I kept my TV etc I would only be going down. Now lots of people must get these dream messages, but the spiritual person is the one who notices them and then acts on them in the 3D. That week, out went all the TV paraphernalia. (Interesting that it happened in the 1st COVID year and I was able to disengage from a lot of harmful COVID messaging/programming).​
For literally 30 years before that I had phases where I saw all the obvious number combinations such as 11:11; 333, 444, 555, etc ad infinitum, but now it has morphed to 51, and you might scratch your head over that. Then a spiritually-minded person helped me with that: 51 is the fifth dimension where all is one.​

OP
Μ

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022
I'm in the deja vu = precog dreams camp. Anytime I have experienced deja vu it has felt like I'm remembering a dream. I had a strong deja vu experience a couple of days ago. I may end up posting it later.

I love hearing about other people ditching their tv. I haven't owned one in close to a decade. A few years ago I was living in a remote cabin and trying to find a way to get internet. No cell signal so I contacted a satellite company for info. They kept trying to sell me a bundle including sat tv. I eventually had to spell it out for the sales rep. I don't own a tv! She went silent for a while after that comment.

People are so programmed that they can't imagine living without a tv. A while back I was watching a documentary (on my pc) about the electrical grid in a very poor country. I don't remember the country but it was common practice for people to manually open up electrical transformers (not sure if that's the right word) and install their own extension cord and run it to their apartment. They'd use the wrong wire gauge and take dangerous shortcuts.

Eventually the electric company gave customers an ultimatum. Pay your bill or we're shutting off your power. The camera followed one person into the company office to complain about it being shut off. I thought I would hear them say "how will I stay warm" or "how will I cook my food." Instead their complaint was "I can't even watch tv." It's such a toxic device.

Regarding the repeating numbers. I also started seeing them with 11:11. It has since shifted to sequential numbers. 1:23, 10:23, 2:34 and so on.

One interesting fact about morse code is that a comma "," is represented by the sequence long, long, short, short, long, long. And what does a comma mean? A pause. Flip your clock on its side the next time you see 11:11. It looks a lot like long, long, short, short, long, long. I've heard many people claim that 11:11 means pause and reflect. You think the spirit guides ever get frustrated when we can't understand their simple message? :D

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I found this description of "She" meaning Source, by Thoran in Elena Danaan's book "A Gift from the Stars - Extraterrestrial contacts and guide of Alien Races", page 366:

"Know that you are immortal, that your soul is eternal, because you are a fractal of Source. Each of us is made of a substance that is part of Her. We are Her, she is in us. She is us. Source is the consciousness of the multiverse. She is the almighty power, the source of all life, all matter and all energy. Our vehicle bodies are perishable, not our true selves who are unfailing fractals of Source. She is omnipresent, infinite, timeless. Source will never die, because She was never born. We say "She", because she is the matrix of all things, and the Great Force that is Love, her igniting breath. Coming from Her we were never born, and returning to Her we will never die...... We have no gods, no idols, no cults, we just have Her."​

Some of our world's religions have been matriarchal and seen source also as a She. Greeks were patriarchal, so that had designated gods including female ones who had one or multiple roles in the creation.

Last edited:
OP
Μ

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022
I don't know why this idea popped into my head but I had been wondering if Diana was mentioned in the bible. After I read your post I did a search in the KJV for Diana and lo and behold she is not only mentioned but worshipped. Acts 19 contains the following...
26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands: 27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

35 And when the townclerk had appeased the people, he said, [Ye] men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the [image] which fell down from Jupiter?
So Paul persuaded people to despise Diana and destroy her magnificence (I'm assuming this specifically refers to silver statues of her). All of Asia worshipped Diana. And they believed the image of Diana fell from Jupiter? Strange. O_o

And how about this one. I was looking at my remote today (for my stereo - the attached image is from aliexpress) and I noticed a familiar number... located directly on top of the pause button. Take a look at the attachment. How did I miss that?

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)