OMG - Life In Sweden Can Definitely Be Shown, Statistically, To Be Anything Other Than "Bland" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Rather startling statistics prove, according to the irrepressible PJ Watson, that life in Sweden is rife with excitement, especially if you enjoy, how shall we say, without being UnPC, mass horrors being perpetrated by the military age male "newcomers". Most of whom have plenty of spare time for committing their endless atrocities since they live off the welfare funds paid for by their victims. One very interesting statistic vis a vis these "religion of peace" macho males is that the gang rape by them of *males* has skyrocketed. Including male animals -- goats and sheep being favorites, some claim. So sad that a once wonderful land filled with humans has gone down the tubes...And no, i'm not anti muslim, i'm just anti as*****s, and in this case they just happen to be...well you know who i mean, nicht wahr? Yes, that "certain group" of migrants ...

Last edited:
Reactions: therium

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For all the people reading - where are we going from here? This is an important question because just getting riled up does little for the situation or ourselves.

These are horrendous facts. However, I find myself wanting to hear from a regular person (not political, etc.) about their experiences. What is the big picture?

The next part of the analysis is who is behind all these migrations? In Texas, we've had a number of people from French-speaking Congo arrive. How does this even work - crossing the Atlantic, landing in Brazil, and traveling a long, long way to Texas.

Once we know the bigger picture then what are our next steps? I don't have all the answers, but I feel it is important to ask ourselves exactly what are we going to do with this information because just getting angry is pointless.

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Yes, merely getting angry provides no solution. Appropriate concerted cooperative action by those aggrieved must be put in place. I certainly agree with that approach...

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Once we know the bigger picture then what are our next steps? I don't have all the answers, but I feel it is important to ask ourselves exactly what are we going to do with this information because just getting angry is pointless.
I really have no idea, good question(s) for sure. Germany is not yet as extremely affected as Sweden, but almost. And we expect new waves of migrants soon. Anger and hate are never an answer, I agree. Neither is depair or despondency. I don't know. Really don't know.

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Greetings, Sinera --

The words "self help" come to mind when confronted with no help from "the authorities", puppets of those behind the scenes seeking to create chaos in your country, and faced with the depredations of vicious, inhumane cretins as is the case here. How to organize an effective program of self defense among the native population would be a daunting task. But, what alternative exists? Of course, the possibility of somehow voting the puppets out of office is one alternative in the hope of getting better "official" protection but probably not a realistic hope.. I wish for the best for the native Swedes, and for justice to prevail against the cowardly butchers.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Doubtless the lived experience is something I can't imagine - having the Scandinavian culture flooded with migrants with a different culture, and specifically mainly the male aspects of that culture.

But, as RT here is a spiritual and uplifting website, let me put a view which would be one that spiritually motivated beings from all over the world might consider, no matter where they spring from (and in this, I am including those uplifted beings who do come from areas where the migrants have migrated from).

That no matter where one finds oneself, as a cell in the collective consciousness of humanity, one thinks globally but acts locally, meaning, one centres their being in the here and now, and lets a little pool of light flood around from that central point. One lives one's life consistently, considerately, thoughtfully, and allows the grace of their light, no matter how small, to permeate the very local areas of that aspect of consciousness having a life here on Earth. And as every cell in the local area who can, does so, then the light pools, and pools, and overlays those areas of darkness.

We have all seen countless videos about change, the shift, and various viewpoints of spirituality that are either channelled from a greater whole, or plainly inspired, and they do have an effect in inspiring others. These are just expressions of the view of expanding consciousness as experienced by that one sharing it. When one lives in that centred way, and is also sensitive to the experience of others also feeling it, then you know as a lived knowing that the content of those inspired videos is right: things are getting better, things are flowering, time is shifting, opportunities are growing, the new is here.

So even when faced with aspects of real evil, real mal-intent, it is possible to rise above it. Not by judging those perpetrators, not by lamenting about their existence of why the situation has been deliberately devolved. I am sure there are many strong beings in Scandinavian countries, as there are in Africa, the U.S. and everywhere, who will not be stopped by the dross, but will rise far, far above to a higher frequency that cannot be brought down.

And that is what we, here on this site, are all about.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thank you HM for pointing us back to looking at situations that arise through a different lens.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Doubtless the lived experience is something I can't imagine - having the Scandinavian culture flooded with migrants with a different culture, and specifically mainly the male aspects of that culture.

But, as RT here is a spiritual and uplifting website, let me put a view which would be one that spiritually motivated beings from all over the world might consider, no matter where they spring from (and in this, I am including those uplifted beings who do come from areas where the migrants have migrated from).

That no matter where one finds oneself, as a cell in the collective consciousness of humanity, one thinks globally but acts locally, meaning, one centres their being in the here and now, and lets a little pool of light flood around from that central point. One lives one's life consistently, considerately, thoughtfully, and allows the grace of their light, no matter how small, to permeate the very local areas of that aspect of consciousness having a life here on Earth. And as every cell in the local area who can, does so, then the light pools, and pools, and overlays those areas of darkness.

We have all seen countless videos about change, the shift, and various viewpoints of spirituality that are either channelled from a greater whole, or plainly inspired, and they do have an effect in inspiring others. These are just expressions of the view of expanding consciousness as experienced by that one sharing it. When one lives in that centred way, and is also sensitive to the experience of others also feeling it, then you know as a lived knowing that the content of those inspired videos is right: things are getting better, things are flowering, time is shifting, opportunities are growing, the new is here.

So even when faced with aspects of real evil, real mal-intent, it is possible to rise above it. Not by judging those perpetrators, not by lamenting about their existence of why the situation has been deliberately devolved. I am sure there are many strong beings in Scandinavian countries, as there are in Africa, the U.S. and everywhere, who will not be stopped by the dross, but will rise far, far above to a higher frequency that cannot be brought down.

And that is what we, here on this site, are all about.
Ah Melt, I only recently mentioned to somebody about how we can transmute darkness to light, as you say, if enough of us shine our light those little pools will join up.
I must admit I had been thinking more of a group effort but every little helps and in the light of all I’ve been hearing/reading, including David Ickes book ‘ The Trigger ‘ I have been doing just that.
How about this, isn’t she beautiful

Attachments

• Winner
Reactions: Alain and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Ah Melt, I only recently mentioned to somebody about how we can transmute darkness to light, as you say, if enough of us shine our light those little pools will join up.
I must admit I had been thinking more of a group effort but every little helps and in the light of all I’ve been hearing/reading, including David Ickes book ‘ The Trigger ‘ I have been doing just that.
How about this, isn’t she beautiful
Thanks for sharing that light. Her light is positively beaming.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Yeah I see where you are coming from but I think that only nice words and well-feeling does not solve problems for all of us. On this one I am even more with drakke's realism (although he chooses more drastic words to describe it than I would do).

Reality check: Tell and show all of these nice words and memes to the damaged victims or their relatives who also suffer. If there is a problem (which statistics seem to prove to some degree) it needs at least to be pointed out and somehow tackled by politics / society.

I do (so far) not have a problem with migrants, by the way. For me there still applies the general adage that everyone is equal and everone is innocent until proven guilty/otherwise. Yes, moreover from the higher viewpoint we are all souls wearing a body costume (meat sack) for a 'little' while in this artificial environment we call Earth lilfe.

And I assume most migrants, even the (quote drakke) 'military age males', just want(ed) a decent life in a better country and who can blame them for it? They made it here due to their youthful strength and resilience, it need not always be an 'imported' invader army like it is portrayed sometimes. We should thus not panic. Some of them will certainly also be successfully integrated.

Furthermore, I know some 3rd generation migrants (Turkish mostly) who grew up here and who are fully integrated also because their parents built an existence here and they were born here, and yet also still identify with their roots of their origin countries - or actually unite both aspects the German and the Turkish one. They are good people and many of them are also critical of the new wave of migrants since the problems it brought also in part damages their reputation as 3rd/4th gen. migrants.

I also have more of a problem with the ones who caused it / let it happen in this drastic way. And even more with those who 'could' also be victimised by it - not necessarily by violence, maybe just only in the long run by political decisions, societal degeneration or financial ruin of the country. I mean all the SJWs or Antifa people who do not (want to) see these statistics and for them all migrants are victims and all who are critical of the development are immediately branded as nazis/fascists/racists/alt-righters, whatever. Their argument always is that the domestic native people also do crimes. True of course, but the statistics (esp. in Sweden) are still telling another story demographically. And saying that already makes you 'suspicious'. So they do not look there. They dare not. They are blind(ed) by political correctness and the mainstream thought police.

The situation is also used to further the totalitarians who do not accept other viewpoints, a trend we already almost have in the mainstream media today (with exceptions when migrant crime still IS being reported on). And yes, the breaking down of cultures and borders to get an even more mixed population with internal struggles (divide and rule tactics!) might all be intended by the Elites and Deep State ops as well, some conspiracy research hints to that (see Icke & co.).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What is the story?

The news we get in the USA is slanted. (I watched this first hand when had the bomber here awhile back. As soon as national media was involved, the story went in a false direction.)

I'm not saying nothing has happened in Sweden, but before anyone adopts a radical stance, we need to know more. Many of us here can see the hand of the deep state, etc. at work, trying to stir up trouble. So when people adopt an opposite and equally radical stance, that is playing right into the hands of the deep state.

Are pretty words and pictures pointless?

They do have their place among people who are a step removed. They do serve a purpose to help people take a step back and think of the larger picture. They are a peaceful medium that is a counter to the either/or pushed by the hidden ones.

Going back to my personal experiences with government, angry voices do little to change ideas, but calm and reasonable speakers do. Looking at protests in the past and today often shows the same thing. The minute a group gets violent or destructive, they lose the support of many.

I have little confidence in most government types. It is just too easy to buy them off. There was a famous situation here many years ago. An international company thought they had free rein to do as they wished and the city government did little to stop them. The night of an important vote came and a couple of thousand people lined up to speak against it. By law they had a right to do so and did into the wee hours of the morning. And no, the vote went against the conglomerate.

The BIG question - who is behind it?

Here is the crux of the issue. The SJWs have been brainwashed to promote a ridiculous level of correctness. In this country, this malaise has seeped into every aspect of our lives. However, I've noticed some blow-back among comedians. Dave Chappell and other heavy-weights are pushing back and people are cheering. Some younger and more liberal leaning friends brought up the Democrat debates with me because they were confused. The policies proposed sound insane. They wanted to quietly check and see if someone else thought so, too. Ok, that is a start.

Now, on to who is behind the curtain. If you follow media / thought police / Hollywood types, then everyone must be on board with these crazy ideas, right? Maybe it is going to take more time for disclosure (look how long Epstein ran his house of horrors), so people need to stop and think in the mean time. Now we are back to memes and reasonable speakers. When I speak out in my personal life, I think about what it will take to capture the attention of people in my neighborhood. Because I have a reputation as a voice of reason (and finder of lost dogs), people will listen to me. So, I carry on as best I can in my little corner of the world.

BTW - I have many friends whose great+ grandparents migrated from Germany in the 1800s, plus another who grew up in East Berlin. Now, she is a no-nonsense person, and we get along great. Whenever she travels back home, she returns with extraordinary chocolate!!

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and June

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The SJWs have been brainwashed to promote a ridiculous level of correctness. In this country, this malaise has seeped into every aspect of our lives. However, I've noticed some blow-back among comedians. Dave Chappell and other heavy-weights are pushing back and people are cheering.
Yes I have noticed this too. Never seen Chapelle but now bookmarked his latest show on Netflix because of it.

You see it all in entertainment playing out on a 'micro'.stage. But entertainment is also one important means (for the "powers") to convey 'content' of any kind ... and propaganda.

Some of the videobloggers commenting on TV shows, whom I sometimes linked here, also do mirror this kind of cultural 'struggle' taking place in society, here it is "just" between Hollywood / entertainment / mass media and some part of the film nerd/fan population ... and yet it is more, the micro cosmos mirrors the macro cosmos.

As another example see our discussion about the new ST show "Discovery" on the forum somewhere, which is one of the most 'horrific' politically correct shows of the latest years. Batwoman tv show seems to be a new one. Also the latest season of Doctor Who is mentioned a lot although I do not watch this show anymore (loved the seasons with the brilliant David Tennant and stopped after that when I did not like the new guy).

Chapelle on Netflix is one recent example in comedy. Here's Nerdrotic on this case. I do not always agree with him but I like his channel for the most part since he mirrors a lot of this aformentioned 'struggle' in the field of identity politics:

Others such as the great (Monty Python / Fawlty Towers) John Cleese or also Ricky Gervais are good examples from the UK. (Historically I'd like to reference Bill Hicks or George Carlin). In my country there are also some 'good' comedians which you won't know so I leave out any name dropping, but they hardly get TV gigs anymore because of that. It's sad how there is a thought dictatorship everywhere now it seems.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Despicable things happen at all times of the day and night, many times perpetrated by liars and deceivers, who should be despicable to themselves, but they have been desensitized, not to mention dumbed down, which is the topic of a whole thread on its own. And then there are people who are trying to be politically correct, when they don't realise they are behaving and responding as the system wants them to.

The point of my post above is to say that by focusing on your own spiritual upliftment your own frequency rises and this in effect communicates to others in the human collective unconscious, as we are not really separate as the illusion makes us believe, but in fact all exist with permeable boundaries and thoughts/ideas close enough to us in frequency permeate.

Don't misunderstand me when I say that higher frequency vibe can in fact create a higher frequency vibe future for all of us, this is a matter of truth and viable reality which we create as we go along.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Taking the original PJ Watson vid (he's good, though, isn't he?) I would like to extrapolate the 10-year old girl's thought (wondering how THAT got in her head?).
Take the thought of Blandland, and move to a 6D world, inhabited by beings no longer encumbered by bodies, but who can assume bodies if required. These beings are telepathic, meaning they never, ever have any cause or reason to lie or deceive, they are fully psychic, meaning they perceive all the meanings of the various synchronicities that pop up all around them, because their nervous system and brain function are fully wired (by wireless means) to the higher 6D level in which they are associated. They understand needs, resources, empathy, loving, giving, accepting, forgiving, and cultural difference, and they revel and take joy in creating the most glorious artworks, joining the best celestial choirs, designing the most amazing spaces both within and without, and generally getting along with everyone. Is this bland?

Being kind and conscious of everything can never be called bland.

No, this is a developed and intelligent society that no longer requires to play at low frequencies; that knows that helping each other as friends is better than perversely enjoying any malicious action to hurt others, that simply has no need to play games and manipulate others to achieve their own desires. They understand that existence is holographically designed to produce their slightest wants, manifestly and instantly, because they are not destructively serving a segregated and separated half of their fellow beings, but because they understand that the whole is them and they are the whole.

I'm saying that what is befalling Sweden and other places all over the world is like the death throes of a lower frequency and mind set. A higher frequency and mind set is available to all.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
American here. I try not to get too political, especially on this site. Everyone has their own views for whatever reason and I don't go around trying to convince people that don't want to be convinced. Remember, this is just my opinion.

There are lots of protests going on here and nothing substantive getting done, on the Democrat side anyway. The protests are designed to spread hate and hide the real issue at hand, which I believe is ascension, cooperation, and community. There are more and more Democrats being arrested for corruption and voter fraud, but some Republicans are corrupt too. Some Republicans are impotent because they have been blackmailed. That's what the under age sex rings were for. In the 1990s people didn't care if a congressman got involved with a hooker, so the dirty tricks players had to dial up the risk by using underage sex slaves. Jeff Epstein was a major link in the sex slave chain, so was Haiti and the Clinton Foundation, which exists in many countries. Haiti is not far from the Epstein island so the Epstein island could have been a waypoint in moving sex slaves.

Also, the biggest port in California, 2nd largest in the US, is controlled by the Chinese. Security and all is controlled by the Chinese, and the Democrats allowed this. This makes it the perfect port to ship in sex slaves, weapons, drugs, and cash. It only takes a few micrograms of fentanyl to kill someone.

So was the previous Saudi Leader, and if you recall in 2016, that Saudi Leader was deposed and another one was put in. The rumors have it the current Saudi leader actually contacted Trump for help getting rid of the others, who were supposed criminals and pedophiles. And Trump completed that operation in 2016.

Now about some recent arrests.

2019-0924. Democrat official sentenced to 15 years of prison for voter fraud. <>. #voterfraud #arrest

2019-0924. Ed Buck, big time Clinton donor, arrested as a sexual predator. <https://www.dailywire.com/news/52071/new-york-times-claims-ed-buck-was-small-time-ashe-schow>. #childabuse #pedophilia

2019-0924. 15 arrests in Georgia. <https://www.teaparty.org/15-arrests-georgia-democrat-state-senator-arrested-capitol-vote-count-fiasco-333300/> #corruption #arrest

Trump is trying to arrest the low-level players 1) to get them to disclose the bigger players and 2) so revenge from the various cartels, by the lower level players, will be minimized against Trump and conservatives. That is why we have not seen arrests of big players, except Comey and a few FBI people.

Antifa members are actually paid to go to protests. There must be 50 orgs funded by Soros and people believe he funds these orgs, who then pay Antifa to beat up people and destroy property. In 2016 at a big protest, Antifa didn't get paid for 30 days and started complaining! In the past Antifa has assaulted a vet in a wheelchair, pepper sprayed an old lady (that guy got a felony charge), attacked an 11yo boy on crutches, have been known to throw rocks and bottles simply because people have different viewpoints, burned up an immigrant's limo, smashed windows of local stores, and used illegal weight gloves for fighting, and much more.

In Charlottesville, the reason the guy in the car ran over the girl is the guy (conservative in the car) was trying to leave the protest, got surrounded, and an Antifa guy with a gun threatened the conservative, and that's when the conservative accelerated and that's how the liberal girl got killed. But the MSM won't tell you the whole story.

Youtube recently deleted 17,000 channels of conservative viewpoints. Not videos, whole channels. The big media is trying to control the narrative, mainly by making up news and injecting fear into people. Fear is a big control vector, one of the biggest IMO. Youtube search: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Youtube+deletes+17,000+channels&t=h_&ia=web

I talked to my brother-in-law at Aramco and he doesn't know who bombed the Saudi refinery. It could be revenge against the current Saudi prince who works with Trump. I think Aramco only has 2 refineries, one of which was bombed, so that will only affect how much refined gasoline goes to Saudi Arabia and nearby countries. The flow of crude oil, which is shipped in tankers over the ocean, should not be affected, so raising gas prices in the US is just a money grab. The US has a bunch of its own refineries. Many are in Texas and on the ocean with big ports for those big tankers.

There's a lot more going on but I'll stop there.

We need to not get involved in the protests and the fear, and we should stop falling into this "us vs them" trap, that is the DS plan to keep everyone down. IMO, everyone's ascension has mostly to do with their individual work and being open minded, and not getting caught up in mass manipulation, and avoiding fear based on fake news.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)