Now Is Time To Heal Your Wounds (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
My Channel this morning
Very epic
I had a pleiadian contact last night
3 stars shining bright in the sky doing a pyramid in a different manner this time
They came back and I saw them and heard them

"Now is time to heal your wounds
Now is time to let things be
Now is time for miracles to happen
In You
In and around you
We have been waiting so long to see these changing in you and we are now sending so much energy into the Earth to help you and help Gaia entering this new dimension
We are the warriors of old times
And we are here to help you
Help the Earth
We are everywhere here on Gaia
We cannot forget the mission we have contracted for the Love of Gaia and for the Love of humanity
We want now a new world for all of you
We want you to enter that crystal dimension and feel its beautiful and healing energy
That is our task to help you help the world and to let you know that we are unstoppable
We are here to spread the seeds of peace wisdom and Love in all the multiverse and into your hearts
Onto The New Earth
These are challenging moments we have and you have been blessed with
We are part of who you are
And you are like we
Eternal spiritual beings made of Love
As this is your main energy flowing from your hearts
This is the time we come again to you
With stars in your eyes
Watching you
Watching over you
Many of you are being hurt
Many of you are left unspoken with the hard lives they have been dealing with
These are moments you are being taught that Earth's life is a real challenge for a spiritual eternal being
We know it
We understand it
And we know deep inside that you are evolving in many ways for the best
As you are all leaving the old matrix
As you are all seeing the reality behind the scenes
As you all are able to see beyond the veil
We are sending so much energy in you
To help you with your missions
Many of you are not yet conscious of their mission(s)
Many think that their lives are useless
This is part of what the energy of Light and Information is doing to help you along your Spiritual journey on Earth

We all need you to be heads up
To watch your path
We need you to be fully present now
As Times are changing
You are all heading to a New Earth
Let it come and born in you
You are sending its energy and you are stronger than you could imagine.
Let Love peace and Light be your helpers and energy "
The Pleiadian Emissaries of The Light

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Do you know what exactly it means to be in a "contract" as used here?
That means that even beings from other planets and star system are souls incarnated there and have a contact / a mission and these are helpers for the earth and all living beings on it. They are much more développed souls as those incarnated on Earth

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I guess what I don't understand is the need for a contractual obligation. If somebody wants to come here and help, so be it. If somebody wants to come and learn, I think that is fine too.

Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I guess what I don't understand is the need for a contractual obligation. If somebody wants to come here and help, so be it. If somebody wants to come and learn, I think that is fine too.
Learning is part of the contract
It is not a contract with a bank or a human contract it is part of the soul journey. If you are here only to receive knowledge and do nothing with it there is something unbalanced within
So helpers learn in helping others and that's how they help themselves too. That is part of the soul mission

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
What I have been told is that basically if you are a non-negative starseed, even if you do nothing super remarkable, you are still connecting the energies of your home world to the earth matrix and it is still helping somehow. And, it is a bit difficult to say how much any particular action is helping.

I guess my fears are related to people being kept here against their will even if they need to be somewhere else and being in service in another way. I bet it does not really refer to me, but my stomach still churns at the thought that there has been such tools. What I want is for everybody to have the freedom to go home. I don't know if it is obvious, but the planet is quite overcrowded. According to what I've read, half a billion would be the optimal population for a planet of our size.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Beautiful message.

My Channel this morning
Very epic
I had a pleiadian contact last night
3 stars shining bright in the sky doing a pyramid in a different manner this time
They came back and I saw them and heard them

"Now is time to heal your wounds
Now is time to let things be
Now is time for miracles to happen
In You
In and around you
We have been waiting so long to see these changing in you and we are now sending so much energy into the Earth to help you and help Gaia entering this new dimension
We are the warriors of old times
And we are here to help you
Help the Earth
We are everywhere here on Gaia
We cannot forget the mission we have contracted for the Love of Gaia and for the Love of humanity
We want now a new world for all of you
We want you to enter that crystal dimension and feel its beautiful and healing energy
That is our task to help you help the world and to let you know that we are unstoppable
We are here to spread the seeds of peace wisdom and Love in all the multiverse and into your hearts
Onto The New Earth
These are challenging moments we have and you have been blessed with
We are part of who you are
And you are like we
Eternal spiritual beings made of Love
As this is your main energy flowing from your hearts
This is the time we come again to you
With stars in your eyes
Watching you
Watching over you
Many of you are being hurt
Many of you are left unspoken with the hard lives they have been dealing with
These are moments you are being taught that Earth's life is a real challenge for a spiritual eternal being
We know it
We understand it
And we know deep inside that you are evolving in many ways for the best
As you are all leaving the old matrix
As you are all seeing the reality behind the scenes
As you all are able to see beyond the veil
We are sending so much energy in you
To help you with your missions
Many of you are not yet conscious of their mission(s)
Many think that their lives are useless
This is part of what the energy of Light and Information is doing to help you along your Spiritual journey on Earth

We all need you to be heads up
To watch your path
We need you to be fully present now
As Times are changing
You are all heading to a New Earth
Let it come and born in you
You are sending its energy and you are stronger than you could imagine.
Let Love peace and Light be your helpers and energy "
The Pleiadian Emissaries of The Light

Reactions: Henda

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
What I have been told is that basically if you are a non-negative starseed, even if you do nothing super remarkable, you are still connecting the energies of your home world to the earth matrix and it is still helping somehow. And, it is a bit difficult to say how much any particular action is helping.

I guess my fears are related to people being kept here against their will even if they need to be somewhere else and being in service in another way. I bet it does not really refer to me, but my stomach still churns at the thought that there has been such tools. What I want is for everybody to have the freedom to go home. I don't know if it is obvious, but the planet is quite overcrowded. According to what I've read, half a billion would be the optimal population for a planet of our size.
A contract is a word for something YOU choose to do before you incarnate. It's your experience. If you choose to experience something you will experience it eventually. If someone is abused by an alcoholic most likely it was something you chose to experience for your soul growth. Call it what you want but the divine beings call it the closest word to it in our English dictionary- a contract.

The 500 million is something the elite cabal want. 500 million is the preferred population for "control" that's it, that's all it is. For maximum control of the world that is the preferred population.

Reactions: Henda and Anaeika

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
The comment about the 500 million was from a benevolent source, I believe. I know that the initial old-school reptilian idea was to have a very large population here... you know, more pigs in the farm to feed them. From that point of you, it seems they have never been closer to maximum production. But sources claim there are very few reptilians left here. Simon Parkes says that the cabal wants to have the planet exclusively for themselves, but wouldn't that entail an even smaller target population?

I don't like entities agreeing on being tortured here because in this way they are supporting the system of enslavement. Don't they realize we have a war to win here and they are backstabbing us? Well, it may be more complex than that, but what I say makes some sense.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The comment about the 500 million was from a benevolent source, I believe. I know that the initial old-school reptilian idea was to have a very large population here... you know, more pigs in the farm to feed them. From that point of you, it seems they have never been closer to maximum production. But sources claim there are very few reptilians left here. Simon Parkes says that the cabal wants to have the planet exclusively for themselves, but wouldn't that entail an even smaller target population?

I don't like entities agreeing on being tortured here because in this way they are supporting the system of enslavement. Don't they realize we have a war to win here and they are backstabbing us? Well, it may be more complex than that, but what I say makes some sense.
You are not obliged to think or do what you don't feel good for you. It is up to you but you cannot always argue that it was a reptilian program and that the cabal wants to enslave humans. We are all free eternal souls like the reptilians too. So free yourself and be what you want to be. That is the most important thing to do to help your soul evolve. ;)

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yes, there are several things I want to be either in this life or the next. Teal Swan says that whatever brings you joy is the path of the soul :).

I am not sure why I shouldn't refer to the negatives. The problem is that they create traumas and thus they create the illusion that their victims are separated from source. I believe in this way they are denying a fundamental right given by creation. There must be many worlds destroyed by them.

The question would be how to draw a line depicting what should be allowed in order to guarantee the existence and freedom of so many.

When you say that we are eternal souls, so you believe that it is true? I have read that there has been souls so incapacitated that they needed to virtually disintegrate into source, which would be death on a soul level.

As far as I understand, the reason why there are so many ET entities secretly intervening is that they acknowledge that the threat is real and that if the earth falls, it would be devastating for the whole universe.

Reactions: Anaeika and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Yes, there are several things I want to be either in this life or the next. Teal Swan says that whatever brings you joy is the path of the soul :).

I am not sure why I shouldn't refer to the negatives. The problem is that they create traumas and thus they create the illusion that their victims are separated from source. I believe in this way they are denying a fundamental right given by creation. There must be many worlds destroyed by them.

The question would be how to draw a line depicting what should be allowed in order to guarantee the existence and freedom of so many.

When you say that we are eternal souls, so you believe that it is true? I have read that there has been souls so incapacitated that they needed to virtually disintegrate into source, which would be death on a soul level.

As far as I understand, the reason why there are so many ET entities secretly intervening is that they acknowledge that the threat is real and that if the earth falls, it would be devastating for the whole universe.
I guess you need some cleansing and clearing energy to think by yourself and hear your own guidance. I don't read that stuff. It is not very interesting for me. I hear my soul and my heart is my only guide. And I feel free from all that. Many are posting threatening messages because energetically they work with the dark side of the multiverse. That is so draining most of the time and keep free souls encaged and in fear. I don't believe what you are saying. Healing is the best thing we can bring to ourselves.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

And also these being contracted a mission to help the earth not to harm her it means that is is a good mission. Sometimes a word in a phrase is mis interpreted and misunderstood. I don't want my channelled message to be home for negativity and mess. It is a message of love, hope and peace. So it is in these energies that the contract exists. As you see I am not hiding with a false name. I am who you see in the picture. So that is a sign of help love and healing.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I believe in their pure intentions.

Every time I hear about abuse I think about the healing that needs to be done in order to achieve the perception of wholeness that appears to be lost. The path to forgiveness can be very long, I seem to know that from a personal experience.

I am trying to understand, if it is all so good, if we are all so free, why are those benevolent entities trying to help us?

You may know better than me what healing involves, but I doubt it includes turning a blind eye to what at least appears to be true.

It is interesting that all of a sudden it is you who are talking about the dark side. I believe we are working for the same team, we are just looking at things from a different angle. Our soul paths may have been quite different, but that does not mean we are serving the all that is.

I apologize if anybody is offended that I am not inclined to use my name and picture. I believe that the profile picture I am using and the screen name give out even more information about me.

I am also sorry if my posts caused you any negativity. I am not sure I dare ask why.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I believe in their pure intentions.

Every time I hear about abuse I think about the healing that needs to be done in order to achieve the perception of wholeness that appears to be lost. The path to forgiveness can be very long, I seem to know that from a personal experience.

I am trying to understand, if it is all so good, if we are all so free, why are those benevolent entities trying to help us?

You may know better than me what healing involves, but I doubt it includes turning a blind eye to what at least appears to be true.

It is interesting that all of a sudden it is you who are talking about the dark side. I believe we are working for the same team, we are just looking at things from a different angle. Our soul paths may have been quite different, but that does not mean we are serving the all that is.

I apologize if anybody is offended that I am not inclined to use my name and picture. I believe that the profile picture I am using and the screen name give out even more information about me.

I am also sorry if my posts caused you any negativity. I am not sure I dare ask why.
You did not cause any of these, but I felt that sometimes people misunderstand the true meaning of what is said in the channel. Am not negative though and try to do my best putting words like Healing, Hope, Free Souls, Eternal Souls, etc.
If you like Et's, problems, traumas etc. So it's okay. That's fine. You create your own world with your own words.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
You are definitely not negative, I can say that with absolute certainty. I just believe that sometimes healing involves integration, and it starts with identifying what needs to be healed. I guess it is what shadow work may entail. And the healing process ultimately ends with the realization that love is all there is and connection to one's divinity.

I am getting the feeling that only me and KarlaSM are willing to talk about it. I am not sure if discussing it is of any service to the forum users at all. I am starting to question it.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
You are definitely not negative, I can say that with absolute certainty. I just believe that sometimes healing involves integration, and it starts with identifying what needs to be healed. I guess it is what shadow work may entail. And the healing process ultimately ends with the realization that love is all there is and connection to one's divinity.

I am getting the feeling that only me and KarlaSM are willing to talk about it. I am not sure if discussing it is of any service to the forum users at all. I am starting to question it.
There is so many people who are negative and we need to spread hope love and light and help with them. May be that is my way to heal too with these words. My channels have healing energy within. I can feel it.

Reactions: Anaeika
K

KarlaSM

It is true that there is a lot of negativity in our world and in some areas it is increasing. Sometimes we might be drawn to understand different angles of the dark side and perhaps to see where light and dark can converge and heal. There are just so many ways in which we can contribute to healing, and all will be fine as long as we follow the call of our souls and our hearts.

Mostly, at this point I see that to worry too much about the suffering of others can be harmful, when we are limited in our capacity to take others out of their suffering. We are doing our part, in one way or another, and we must feel confident about our decisions. In one way or another, with our own healing and with the little or big contributions that we make for others, the negativity lessens.

Peace for you guys.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Mostly, at this point I see that to worry too much about the suffering of others can be harmful, when we are limited in our capacity to take others out of their suffering.
The above is a point I have personally been increasingly resonating with recently... the balance of what to put my thoughts into and all that is involved in such a decision. It includes the finer points of things like... when/at what point an attempt to help another become worry and fear that I need to let go of:nail, gauging when I can/cannot help:oops: (has sometimes been especially tricky with someone who is a minor, family member or unable or unwilling to see/incapacitated in some way), when to let go and just give intentions to the situation in general:(( (rather than, say, a specific person in the situation), etc.

This has been tough for me at times, particularly as a parent (I can imagine others politely trying not to laugh at this, particularly my parents:bag). One great thing to come of it all for me personally, is an increased recognition that I can put an intention out there, recognizing my inability to see all aspects of it from my current perspective, and let it go with a request for help from those with a higher perspective. The idea being that there are those who can, in a sense, see more of the playing field (guides, higher selves, source...)

So far, I like the results of my increasing willingness to let go of things I cannot control and I am sure that the people around me love the results even more!<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In one way or another, with our own healing and with the little or big contributions that we make for others, the negativity lessens.
This sums up my feelings about much of my work. For the most part, I am centered and happy because I attend to my own healing. When I go out and about, I smile, say something nice, or crack a joke. I do not engage in specific healing unless someone asks for my help, and most of the time I frame it in "most beneficial outcome" or "in their highest good".

People say they feel better being around me. I feel that I provide a space of calm and peace that gives people take a little break from their worries and cares. Sometimes all anyone needs is a little perspective. I see it much like the birth of a butterfly. They need the struggle to make their wings strong.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I would like to thank Henda and everybody else who is helping this world in whatever way you see fit. It is a bit strange for me to say it, but this planet has been a host for quite a lot of incarnations of mine, and maybe somewhere deep inside in a sunless lair I love it. But it is not my home world.

Reactions: Lila and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I would like to thank Henda and everybody else who is helping this world in whatever way you see fit. It is a bit strange for me to say it, but this planet has been a host for quite a lot of incarnations of mine, and maybe somewhere deep inside in a sunless lair I love it. But it is not my home world.
Thank you Slayer for your comments. We came across much healing during the last day. I am happy to help and be helped too. As I think it is not only a personal process but it is also in common exchanges that we really interact with our energy and give the best of ourselves. Love and Light to you :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)