Next Level Woo | Clif High (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here’s notes on Clif’s latest video.

• Clif mentions the emotional spike has now occurred that he forecast on the 15th.
  • August–Jan is the period where the emotional tension will extend.
  • Dec–May is going to bad with a lot of deaths.
  • We need to toughen out self up as there’s a lot to go through in the USA from here on in.
  • Biden’s presidency is so weak. We know he cheated, he knows we know. Soon the average Joe (normies) will also know. When the normies wake up, the game is over for Biden.
  • Clif says the USA petrol dollar is what died in Afghanistan. Now the Chinese are going in. The Taliban claiming Afghanistan is actually a victory against the globalists that control Earth. Biden is the face of the globalists for the whole planet. This is a huge blow for the cabal/globalists. So this is not a defeat of the US army.
  • Globalist don’t own anything, but make you think they do. They use NATO a lot. Clif mentions how his father was in the military so he grew up as a military brat. His father said the US army was never planning to win in Vietnam or Korea. Point being, it’s a great victory that the Taliban is now looking after Afghanistan.
  • A big bunch of normies are waking up as a result of these situations in the world. Clif predicts this wakeup occurs within the next 3 weeks. They will have bazillions of questions and those that have answers can help, and those that don’t can point people in the right direction.
  • From Jan going forward, ‘we’ should be seeing progress moving forward.
  • Clif High says we need a new generation to lead the way and that generation is being tested right now. So this relates to people pulling their lives together from the chaos. “Get your mind right, those emotions are going to happen… as we get into the really hard part of this.” The social order globally is changing dramatically.
  • The great die off is happening now, engineered by the jabberwockies (clotshot, vaxx, etc) It’s not a vaccine but a euthanasia shot. You are definitely dead after four or five, and likely going to die after one, it just takes longer, he says. The whole plandemic was for people to get this shot, and this was planned for decades with the purpose to reduce the population. They being the globalists.
  • Clif talks about the globalists not being able to exist, as in leave the planet. Their plans are breaking down all around them. They are panicking. They are still doing the plans as they have to. [Basically, the light is winning]
  • Clif gets into info on the adverse reaction situation with the vaccines and spends time talking about all the hospitals being filled up because of this.
  • Biden will run out of money in the month of September. Crypto’s and gold should be up in October as the dollar keeps declining.
  • There are certain reptilians dates that the globalists (cabal) will try and get things done as part of their plan, such as 9/11.
  • Something comes up in November, maybe an archaeological find, in this dark period, which motivates people and gets them out of their funk.
  • Clif compares the vaccine adverse reactions (deaths) to a small meteor coming down, which may eventually kill up to two billion.
  • We need to care for ourselves and care for each other emotionally. A lot of people will be checking out because they can’t handle this new world. Clif says humanity is optimistic, he’s happy with the state of humanity right now and that we can’t lose. We can muddy the victory with mistakes, and let’s try and not make those mistakes, he says.
  • Clif urges everyone to watch out to those vaccinated, making more problems, and to also care for those induvials as we move forward. We need to take our own emotions in hand so we don’t go off bat shit crazy — that aids the globalist
  • From the 21st of August to 24th, there’s another emotional surge. This is the wave of awakening in the normy land. The 24th is the peak.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
IMO this will be a long, slow process to unveil and wake the masses. I don't see things returning to any "old normal". I think we will have a "new normal" by 2024 where things are mostly fixed, as far as politics goes.

IMO China's economy will take a plunge, it has already started, but they are good at keeping the truth hidden. This video news site seems to have semi-honest reporting on China: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChinainFocusNTD

It is "China In Focus".

I'm guessing some cities all over the world will be without power (and water) for weeks or months. Some will only be out of power for 1-2 weeks. Make sure you have supplies to survive without power for 1-2 months (an average I have put out there). I have made a page to help you. https://wordsalad.info/surv2019.html

Remember, even if you have a gas furnace, the blower won't work without power.

It's 64 pages printed. A PDF is also available, if you want one please DM me. PDF is from Oct 23, 2021. This particular list of hints gets updated every so often, every few weeks or so.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thank you so much for your notes, Laron ! I really appreciate that! I don't have the time to watch a dozen videos each day, I have to choose carefully what I watch.

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
IMO this will be a long, slow process to unveil and wake the masses. I don't see things returning to any "old normal". I think we will have a "new normal" by 2024 where things are mostly fixed, as far as politics goes.

IMO China's economy will take a plunge, it has already started, but they are good at keeping the truth hidden. This video news site seems to have semi-honest reporting on China: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChinainFocusNTD

It is "China In Focus".

I'm guessing some cities all over the world will be without power (and water) for weeks or months. Some will only be out of power for 1-2 weeks. Make sure you have supplies to survive without power for 1-2 months (an average I have put out there). I have made a page to help you. https://wordsalad.info/surv2019.html

It's 64 pages printed. A PDF is also available, if you want one please DM me. PDF is from Oct 23, 2021. This particular list of hints gets updated every so often, every few weeks or so.
therium - you got it! No old normal! In fact, there was so much wrong with the old normal, that it's like cleaning out a very dirty, junky fridge. Scoop out the grunge, and replace with shining, bright cleanliness and air! Where there was old detritus from myriad ages of wrong-thinking, manipulations, perversity and accretion of crusted mildew.... euww!

Reactions: therium

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

It is "China In Focus".

I just spent some time with your survival list, therium. Great help, lots of practical facts and pointers. You're something else!

Reactions: therium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)