My NDE at 18 months old (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
(I had to piece this together from input from my mom and dad. To say this was a Near Death experience is not quite right. I stopped breathing, my skin turned blue and my heart stopped.)

I was 18 months old. I remember I started having trouble breathing. I guess I was making odd sounds and my mom came to check on me. I was on the floor and my throat was closing up. Paramedics rush into the room and drop their big bags near me. Someone says "His skin is blue."

Within seconds I could no longer breathe. I closed my eyes, everything got dark. Sound from my ears faded away and things became silent. In a few seconds I saw a light far away. I started moving towards the light.

As I got closer I could feel a positive energy coming from this light. As I neared the light, this love energy became overwhelming. I was a little nervous but liked the energy. I see human shadows and shapes and in the foreground a man with long, wavy brown hair fades into view. He has a simple, rough-woven robe that goes down to his ankles. On his feet are simple leather sandals. His robe is tied with simple rope cord.

I can see people moving behind him, trying to get a look at me. The light washed everything out though so I can see why people might think there are clouds in heaven. The light and love flows from a source behind everyone like a wind that permeates the soul, and heals, and comforts. I did not know what to think of this place.

The man said "My child! What are you doing here? This is not your time. Go back now." His smile was comforting, caring, and he was genuinely happy to see me, but he knew something was not as planned. It was Jesus though I didn't know what a Jesus was at that time. (My family is Catholic.)

I started moving away from the light. I see myself in a strange room, it is a hospital. I float over my bed. My mom is trying to stop crying. The doctor says "We have to put a needle in his heart." My mom starts crying more. My dad, not long out of the army, commands "Do it."

The doctor gets out a long needle, puts it in my chest, and I zoom towards my body as darkness clouds my vision.

And that's all I remember. Now we know I have asthma.

I had a few other asthma attacks before age 8 but they were managed with a steamy bathroom. They did not have daily asthma meds I could take back in the 1970s.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thanks for sharing. Amazing. Also that you remember it today so well as a then 1.5 year old. But of course it leaves an impression and I am certain it forged your spiritual life path to some degree.

Do you nowadays believe it was Jesus or your Spirit Guide appearing that way?

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Do you nowadays believe it was Jesus or your Spirit Guide appearing that way?
The name the Catholic faith puts on him is Jesus, but there are some people who think Jesus was not real. Myth says there was a real person named Emannual that did visit earth trying to make us learn to behave, at the same time frame as Jesus. However Emmanual was never persecuted or crucified. He just travelled the countryside spreading his teachings. There are very few passages about Emmanual in the bible today and only a couple songs I have found using his name.

I think it was a helper spirit who appeared as Jesus.

I do not follow any religion right now, but after a bunch of experiences, I know that there is more out there that science cannot detect. And the thing that makes sense for 95% of matter missing (the "dark matter") is the idea of many planes of existance, i.e. the 12 main frequencies. I think that's where the missing matter is, except most of these frequencies are non-physical, which would mean there are trillions of souls out there that make up this missing "dark matter".

Quantum physics also accounts for the possibility of other planes of existence.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Wonderful report Therium. I'm amazed you can remeber that from that age. I mostly draw a blank before my 5th birthday. Maybe you were meant to remember, Jesus was saving you for us lol.
I've always considered the idea of dark matter being bogus. "We don't know where the matter is so it must be dark and invisible" However I like the multidimentional idea you put forth. That makes more sense to me.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the report from the beyond. I think an infant can record a marker event through the recording device of mind/memory, but does not have the language to express it. However, if images of this experience have stayed with you, it is as you say, you have built up the picture with further input from adults who were around you at the time.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I, too, have a memory from about 1.5 old. It is a few images and also feelings. No spirit beings nor NDE.
The first feeling was outrage that something could hurt me so badly when I'd been happily puttering about. It was a bee sting to my cheek, a complete surprise and it really hurt.
Then a big man appeared (in retrospect my father) who somehow (magically, it appeared to me) knew that I had liquid pooling in my mouth and kindly took me to a sink or something and told me to spit it out there. In retrospect he probably needed no magic to know that there was liquid in my mouth as I can imagine now that I was drooling.
Anyway, he seemed omnicient and omnipotent to little me at the time and his presence and kind voice calmed my outrage and hurt instantly.
I also have the feeling that I was outdoors. It was a nice day out and I remember clouds in the sky, green leaves and the feel of what must have been a warm wind.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
My next earliest memory my sister was crawling around, so she must have been 6 months old? That would make me 2.5 years old. And she was opening the cabinets, pulling out pots and sitting in them. Even at 2.5 years old I was thinking "I wonder if her diaper is dirty? That diaper should not go in a pot." So I went to tell my mom. I also remember I could sense what she wanted, like via empathy so I was trying to tell my mom when her diaper was dirty although I did not talk at the time.

It was a bee sting to my cheek, a complete surprise and it really hurt.
Yeah I know. I've been stung by wasps before, several kinds of wasps. It really burns, for me anyway.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
therium does your connection to your sister continue?

Got me to thinking - I've got memories from almost 3 onward. The first one was when my brother was born.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Or the other possibility is that you really did meet Jesus during your NDE. Dolores Cannon has two beautiful books about Jesus entitled, Jesus and the Essenes and They Walked with Jesus.

I have a partial NDE from about age 2. I was sitting next to my mom by a swimming pool in the shallow end. She was reading the newspaper with her feet in the pool. I remember feeling captivated looking at the sunlight shining in the water and felt a strong curiosity to get in the pool. So I went in one step at a time and was over my head. I felt a current pull me in deeper but felt an unseen hand pull me out and I was sitting back by my mom who was puzzled by how I was completely soaked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)