Work-in-progress My Lord is coming and nothing else matters. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
At the end of 2007, I was lying in a hammock on the balcony of a bamboo hut in Southern Thailand. I had successfully disentangled myself from a busy life in the U.K., shed most of my worldly goods and I looked forward to a life by the sea, diving, healing and general retirement.

Quite suddenly, I was engulfed with an intense energy of ecstasy, love and unity, with it came the words "My Lord is coming and nothing else matters"

I do not know how long I lay there, about half an hour I think; I am writing this from memory because my diaries were all left in Thailand and I did not email anything about it to anyone.

I do remember that the next day I suffered the toxic aftershock and felt awful as my body started to clear out the low energies that had been activated.

I was curious about the words "My Lord" I am not religious though I did go through a stage in 1990 of attending church and writing prayers......I left when I found out about the ecumenical council of Nicea scrapping reincarnation from the bible.

Patriarchy has encouraged men to call themselves "My Lord" when status grants it, from judges to Dukes. Such hubris really when you think of it. My only real connection to My Lord came from George Harrison's song "My Sweet Lord" which I love to play on the guitar and sing. It can transport me to ecstasy.

Periodically over the next five years, this energy would come out of the blue, and I would be blessed with a deep sense of freedom, joy and love, only to be followed by days spent unable to move, heavy with emotional pain.

On only one occasion did someone see this energy in me. She said I shone, the light seemed to come out of every pore of my body. She wanted to kneel at my feel Aaargh!

Then in 2011, the SHTF and I was stuck in England with everything lost. Many times I recalled the words "My Lord is coming and nothing else matters" and they were a great comfort to me.

It seemed as if I was now embarking on the hard training. I felt I was being asked to become accustomed to high frequency energies which sometimes came with information about myself, others or life. I felt I was working with an invisible friend.

For the first two years I wept. Deep primal sobbing. It always left me lighter and more able to cope with the higher energies. The My Lord energy continued to manifest and make it all worthwhile.

Last June Laron wrote something that prompted me to read an artcile on Transients and BINGO! I suddenly knew what the "My Lord" energy was. https://www.transients.info/2013/03/the-gathering/

This is an energy that is coming for everyone.......in some form or another. Yes! Just to confirm my real*eyesation, My Lord energy came in and we sat and watched the ducks on the river as one.

Last Christmas, I was "My Lord" energy for about two hours as I listened to a live rendition of "The Messiah" in our local church. The emotional kickback lasted about a month.

Always day by day this energy is getting closer and closer to us. But the magical reason for my writing this today is that for four years I have lived on very little money with great friends who have bought me what I needed. My focus had to be on this energy. Every time my business partner and I thought we had closed a deal to get some financial stability, it fell through. I began to understand that until I had completed my mission with this energy, there would be no money.

So, finally, this week, we are in the process of completing a deal which will give me some financial liberation. Fingers crossed!

More importantly, it means the Event is very close to happening and there are a lot of folk feeling this now.

What an amazing adventure it is. I know many others have also been on similar journeys of energy leaps in preparation for the shift.

Share with me please.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I don't know this guy (your Lord), but Nothing Else Matters is a truly divine song.

I want to agree that the event is near but I think it is late and I hope to be alive to be part of it.

I think I remember Teal Swan saying that the so-called Christ consciousness is returning to Earth and that may be connected to what you have been experiencing.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I don't know this guy (your Lord), but Nothing Else Matters is a truly divine song.

I want to agree that the event is near but I think it is late and I hope to be alive to be part of it.

I think I remember Teal Swan saying that the so-called Christ consciousness is returning to Earth and that may be connected to what you have been experiencing.
My Lord energy is not male or female. It simply is awesome. I do not understand why my mind translated the energy of it in My Lord terms. It could easily have been My Lady!

Oh yes, we have delayed and delayed this event, I feel to give everyone the maximum opportunity to be ready. I watch the war play between Russia and the USA]/Nato forces and I am of the belief that the Event will occur to stop any annihaltion (I can't spell it but who cares)

Around me I see people reaching the crux of their programming, squeezing the last drop of experience out of it before the change comes.

Yesh, just listened to that song on youtube. Never heard it before. Lovely. Thanks for the tip.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Pod, What a wonderful heart warming story , an amazing experience and you have emerged with so much knowledge and strength. Thankyou for sharing<3<3
Thanks June. Mwaah!

Reactions: Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Thank you for sharing your story, Pod. It sounds like you gained a lot when you lost so much. I imagine it was a very difficult time in the beginning. Unfortunately we are born on an Earth where we have to pay to live here every day from birth. Either we pay or someone else pays for us and it sure can make life hard when you lose it all and have to start over but valuable lessons can be learned like what you experienced. I'm glad you're making your way through it and I hope your deal goes through.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you for sharing your story, Pod. It sounds like you gained a lot when you lost so much. I imagine it was a very difficult time in the beginning. Unfortunately we are born on an Earth where we have to pay to live here every day from birth. Either we pay or someone else pays for us and it sure can make life hard when you lose it all and have to start over but valuable lessons can be learned like what you experienced. I'm glad you're making your way through it and I hope your deal goes through.
If you go a while without money you get a reset which is what happened to me. I have no desire to own or buy things in the way I used to. I think this is coming for a lot of people.

Thanks for your hopes Vickie, really with the piece I wanted to affirm that big change is coming. The fact that I have been without is just to illustrate what was needed for this path. Your lovely anyway. If I had your brains Vickie I probably wouldn't have lost it all.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
If you go a while without money you get a reset which is what happened to me. I have no desire to own or buy things in the way I used to. I think this is coming for a lot of people.
I can relate - my career, income, and friends vanished within a few weeks a little over 6 years ago. I was getting physically ill in that business environment and know I cannot function in that world anymore.

Yet, I am at peace most of the time, and I do not want to do anything else. I would like to visit with you all in person some day.

Thanks for sharing your story. I think it is one many of us can relate to.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I can relate - my career, income, and friends vanished within a few weeks a little over 6 years ago. I was getting physically ill in that business environment and know I cannot function in that world anymore.

Yet, I am at peace most of the time, and I do not want to do anything else. I would like to visit with you all in person some day.

Thanks for sharing your story. I think it is one many of us can relate to.
Yes, I am sure many will relate to it. I think there is a bit of a divide between folk who still live in the old paradigm of buying, wanting, needing "stuff" and those who have made the shift into a more frugal way of living.

There is a peace in it Linda. Thanks for adding that.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My Lord energy is not male or female. It simply is awesome. I do not understand why my mind translated the energy of it in My Lord terms. It could easily have been My Lady!

Oh yes, we have delayed and delayed this event, I feel to give everyone the maximum opportunity to be ready. I watch the war play between Russia and the USA]/Nato forces and I am of the belief that the Event will occur to stop any annihaltion (I can't spell it but who cares)

Around me I see people reaching the crux of their programming, squeezing the last drop of experience out of it before the change comes.

Yesh, just listened to that song on youtube. Never heard it before. Lovely. Thanks for the tip.
The word 'halt' stands out in your word annihaltion, and that was your main point!

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)