Michael Tsarion's "Path of the Fool" tarot video series (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Can't say how much I've learned from this man over the years, but it's a lot. When I saw he's created this series on the deep esoteric wealth of tarot's major arcana, I was just overwhelmed... there's so much here to learn from, about the cards themselves, and about the self, and the world, and our history. I've barely scratched the surface, though I've listened to several hours of info. In fact, most of the videos are over an hour long, some more than 3 hours! If you are into tarot already or want to discover about the archetypal 22 major arcana (he uses a 78-card deck), you will benefit from, as he says, a wider perspective. Just so you know, he has a distinctly Celtic outlook, but weaves in so, so much. The video here is an intro to the series, and the link below it is for the YouTube playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiW0X33OHW6P_BZHpFXj_UtTLeV9AXw4M

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Yes in recent years, Michael T has moved on to a different format in his explorations and sharings. Try this link:

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)