Article MERCURY INTO GEMINI JUST AS PLUTO RE-ENTERS CAPRICORN AND NEPTUNE OPPOSES CERES REMINDING US TO KEEP A HEALTHY SCEPTICISM WITH THE NEW VERSUS THE OLD. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Mercury- Scorpio images.jpg

An Interesting day as Mercury enters hir sign of Gemini or one of them. This one is a very mentally active sign and will be especially so for Geminis in the coming two weeks, ESPECIALLY so near the coming new moon on the 19th June .

This move will give us all enough time to catch up on news with a few gems thrown in that we hadn’t heard before. Ive already heard some already – two items today I hadn’t known about and very exciting /informative for sure..

Look at where Gemini falls in your birth chart and expect some more activity there. For me it is my natal 6th house of health and service to others, work etc and in my solar chart it is my home/family zone and that is sure activated at present, with a lot going on. Both sectors of my life are in in fact.

And it is a given that Virgos and Geminis are also getting the same sort of activity.

Today Pluto retrogrades back into Capricorn armed with Aquarian energies and technology, including medical that’s been around for some time but now becoming more known to the public , the same with fuel sources and the AI technology that is shocking everyone's socks off with the negatives and very few positives even though it could help people hear or walk or whatever that they were never able to do for the long term.

So now the old patriarchal ways get challenged and we have to trust like never before that there are some sane and good people amongst the usual dark and corrupt in charge of all of the above.

We need to really focus on the positive outcomes for just about everything in the coming 6 months or so but there will be many power struggles.

We also need to use our own skepticism and clear thinking to get through this next part of merging the new with the old and the spiritual with the scientific but it HAS been done before and Atlantis taught us what NOT to do but there ARE off world cultures that manage to merge the two and we will get to know about this before too long at all as well. This is about to happen more and more, I feel it in my deepest "knowing" .

In the meantime watch for the power struggles and light bulb moments amongst those who have the power to change everything.

Lets surround them with love and light or nothing will ever change for the human race.

And also with Pluto in Capricorn again we get to blend the old as in the natural world with the more modern. We can help bring forward the best of the ancient to the future Golden Age.

I really do believe there is more otherworldly help coming soon with a rebirth or two of the right avatars being reincarnated to join this process.
Neptune opposes Ceres today from Pisces to Virgo 27 degrees to remind us to balance the left and right brains in ways that give that healthy amount of skepticism /practical thinking plus the creative/intuitive and spiritual blend.

Pisces and Virgos should benefit from this a lot and try to hold back on the sensitivity which is always acute during the Suns transit of Gemini.
I know mine is as there is an electric t square being triggered big time..

Apart from the above Mercury has also been trine to Pluto Rx today, Gemini to Aquarius before the latter's move into Capricorn so this is a word to keep thinking more deeply than what seems the most obvious, keep up with the research as there are a lot of secrets about to be revealed , two of which I have touched on today.
It is the last quarter Moon phase beginning today which is a time for making readjustments or reviewing if necessary from the recent Full Moon crisis in consciousness which for me was huge this year, like so many other Gemini months in my life.

This can also be a time to reap the rewards or close a project/plan. This is not typically a favorable time for launching something new, as our "audience" may be critical or uninterested.

Keywords: Readjustment; Correcting; Disillusionment; Elimination

Art by Susan Boulet

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The themes you write about are startling reminiscent of the themes of some of my recent conversations.

The thing I liked best about them was that I felt able to summarize my viewpoint in a way I liked.

I'm particularly intrigued about what you say regarding the 2 avatars :-D

• Wise Post
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)