Master Your Inner Reserves of Power | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, August 23 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
“Inner reserves spent, you’ve given, released, cleansed and cleared, let go, cut cords, and now you have a new reality just in front of you. Move forward with your power in your own clear control. Adjust as needed and the way to your destination will be easier to tread than just blasting through willy-nilly. Everything you need is coming to you. Trust the plan.”
Maryann, quick question...are you aware of and/or have you been following “Q”? The reason I ask is the 9’s use of “Trust the plan.” It’s one of “Q’s” favorite sayings. I find its use here PERFECTLY SYNCHRONISTIC! :)

I also find it fascinating that several of us have just now been discussing “cutting strings”, etc. (before even reading your post)! The veils are most certainly thinning and we’re clearly and quickly all becoming more “in tune” with one another!!! :)

The night before last, I’d been listening to a Kryon channeling. Kryon had mentioned that the Cosmos are like a big orchestra and Earth is the only one who is “out of tune”. I have this wonderfully, deep sense of knowing that we’re finally almost in tune with the others and we’ll ALL be able to create some beautiful music together!

The conductor is about to tap his baton on his music stand and bring us all to attention...the concert is about to begin! :D

Reactions: Maryann and June
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
are you aware of and/or have you been following “Q”?
I keep an eye on that, among other things networked into the sort of nerve center for world happenings. It's a very interesting rabbit hole, for sure! The plan in this post is the divine plan/divine planner, so it's more than what's limited just to Q's posts... but then again, Q is never specific about "which" plan is "the" plan, are they? I feel that the more we do trust "the" plan, the more we create one worth following, together.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Kryon had mentioned that the Cosmos are like a big orchestra and Earth is the only one who is “out of tune”.
But doesn't this raise eyebrows?

It contradicts everything else we hear and read, e.g. on intergalactic ancient and ongoing wars, incarnations as warrior beings on other war planets, conspiracies of 'evil' aliens who exploit Earth (e.g. by greys, reptilians, etc.)?

Does not look like in a high vibration tuning either to me. ;)

The way you report it (don't know the original) Kryon does not seem to use it as a figure of speech. So either he is wrong or all the other ones. Can't be both right.

Which is it then?

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Hm... I wonder if, out of the dissonance, Earth will in fact modulate the whole orchestra up into a new vibrational mix...?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't think Earth is out of tune, she's expanding by going up an octave. But we won't call her Earth then, and we won't call ourselves Earthlings. It might be Terra and Terrans, or Nova and Novans.... do we get to decide?

Reactions: Maryann

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
But doesn't this raise eyebrows?

It contradicts everything else we hear and read, e.g. on intergalactic ancient and ongoing wars, incarnations as warrior beings on other war planets, conspiracies of 'evil' aliens who exploit Earth (e.g. by greys, reptilians, etc.)?

Does not look like in a high vibration tuning either to me. ;)

The way you report it (don't know the original) Kryon does not seem to use it as a figure of speech. So either he is wrong or all the other ones. Can't be both right.

Which is it then?
Perhaps these differing "timelines" or circumstances have been simply given to us as "choice points"? As far as I'm concerned, I AM Sovereign in MY JOURNEY. Therefore, I get to choose what I believe or do not believe. And so do you! :)

As far as "both being right", why can't they both be right? If there truly are multiple universes and realities, then there might be enough realities for EVERYTHING to be true. As I've often said before, maybe the choices we make "steer" us to the outcome of our choosing...and the stronger our convictions and belief in our own power, the faster we get there.

So to address your question of "Which is it then?" I'd simply ask, which do YOU choose for YOUR experience?

:)

Reactions: Alain and Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Here's the midweek update from this week's message... I daresay a favorite card for many people!

TRUST YOUR DIVINE ARRANGEMENT: The Fool
Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot Midweek Update, August 27

Moving right along… How much you’ve released! Letting go of unnecessary baggage never felt so good. With the essentials of wisdom tucked neatly in a package, out of your mind, you can turn your face toward higher things. Everything is in divine arrangement, and there’s a sense of finally being able to trust the path, the plan, the grand design of it all. Above all, you are finding it easier to trust in yourself; after all, you are the embodiment of a divine arrangement, yourself. Are you able to feel the balance, now that you’ve cut away all the threads that have held you back in your thinking, and your ability to move forward? You carry some cares with you yet, but you also have in your possession the promise and the blueprint of a grand, divine design. It’s time to start putting that into motion...

Read the whole message: https://ninespath.com/tarot/2018/08/27/trust-your-divine-arrangement/

M00 fool.jpg

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Reactions: Maryann

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Perhaps these differing "timelines" or circumstances have been simply given to us as "choice points"? As far as I'm concerned, I AM Sovereign in MY JOURNEY. Therefore, I get to choose what I believe or do not believe. And so do you! :)

As far as "both being right", why can't they both be right? If there truly are multiple universes and realities, then there might be enough realities for EVERYTHING to be true. As I've often said before, maybe the choices we make "steer" us to the outcome of our choosing...and the stronger our convictions and belief in our own power, the faster we get there.

So to address your question of "Which is it then?" I'd simply ask, which do YOU choose for YOUR experience?

:)
I do not have your approach with multiple realities. Also with multiple pasts regarding ET influence (or not). It's still either/or for me. Either Kryon is right/wrong or many others describing galactic wars and controlling aliens are right/wrong respectively. (I don't say I know which, btw).

As you might guess by now, I have strong doubts that this particular form of subjective relativism á la create-your-own-reality-as-you-wish-it-be-or-have-been (including past Earth or galactic history) is the answer to everything. Maybe will-be could work with a good deal of manifesting, but not have-been or be.
;)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think using the analogy (as SG says Kryon did) of having a cosmic orchestra with one player out of tune is a bit simplistic. Nothing is static, everything is open to change, growth and evolution, and even devolution. But I do believe in celestial mechanics and the music of the spheres, which we may not hear audibly through our eardrums, but which can be heard if in synch. I have had personal experience of manifesting, so I know we do create our own personal realities, and if you extrapolate this, you see how that could be on a multidimensional plane. But I've also had blocks, where I can't seem to manifest anything, but that in itself is a type of manifesting (you can't have what you can't have!) And then, if you extrapolate further, into no time, there is no past or future.

If we look at the planet which is the best microcosm in the macrocosm to look at for us, we could see in her transformative machinations the analogy of a plant being first a seed, then a stripling, then a young tree, and an old tree, each metamorphosis seemingly insane and unrelated, but all making sense in the whole. I can really hear the seed, which is really just a ball of potential, saying: "Sure, I'm going to be that old tree...."

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
From what I remember, Kryon uses broad brush strokes. It's up to the readers to instill the details. Good introductory material but these times of very intense change are demanding of the graduate students (us) more cogent analysis. The simplistic concept itself can provide a great launching point for that, as long as it's recognized for what it is. Plain red rather than titian or vermilion or scarlet, for instance. To use this opportunity to introduce again the idea of opalescence, there are a multitude of understandings to bring into the picture, not to find a strict harmony per se, but to find a point of shimmering, and appreciate a very complex freeform dance of individuated perspectives and lensing of divine inner light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)