Article Make More Noise on the Cord of OM's Tether: Joegil (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Godward-The_Mirror-1899.jpg

Maryann is no longer incomplete. She came into this world as a soul in pieces. Now she has regained wholeness. Maryann is still Maryann, but now she has her full capacity. I am Joegil and I am Maryann. To understand this, I will relate a tale of time.

No records exist in recognizable form of the time in which I walked the Earth as Joegil, commander of the crew of a Pleiadian (as you would call it now) contingent of the League of Light’s planetary mission. That time has lost its reckoning, as the cult of earth-impounding killers made sure the destruction of records and recorders was complete. Thus, you have little left in your hands to verify what I have to say. It is a matter of faith for now, but the truth of my words will soon enough become apparent.

Maryann had not yet been born, nor was her place even saved. Now it comes to me to tell the tale of her history, when her lifestream was my own. If this is confusing to your mind, you may consider that I am telling my own tale, but in truth it is more accurate to say it is a shared awareness of self.

Maryann is indistinguishable from me in many aspects of her being. We both look similar to each other in terms of physical appearance, in manner and in our mode of presenting ourselves. Maryann has, however, the overlay of conditions and conditioning specific to her experience in her present lifetime. Many of the more detrimental of these have been resolved. The underlying similarities become more pronounced as the individuations allow the release of those aspects of self which are non-native to the soul’s pure expression. As these are shed, the true self expression becomes recognized. In the case of extratemporal integration, similarities become dramatically coherent. Within our individual timestreams, the similarities are already remarkable. Upon integration of our codes, as we are undertaking now, the differences resolve into indistinguishability. This is natural for us and for all who are in the process of self-reclamation.

Now we come to the point of this communication. What I have described applies as well to the world. What we are experiencing, what you are experiencing if you are reclaiming and integrating your soul, is what the planet feels now. As all who live within the planetary biosphere are naturally part of the life expression of the planet, you decide in large part how the process proceeds. If you choose to fixate on a historical moment, you might miss an important event in your own history. There is nothing that compares to what happens within your own life to what happens in the world arena. Humanity is changing, and this is a world-shifting event. However, humanity’s remarkable change is the result of individual changes taking place on the personal level. When sufficient changes have been effected, the whole of humanity shifts, history becomes rewritten, and a new world born. You see, there is no history-making happening without your own personal transformation happening. That is first and foremost.

How the next phase of your planetary event unfolds is the most consuming aspect of where our attention is placed in this moment. Within the League of Light are many whose sole purpose on this mission is the correct method of moving people safely to where they are scheduled to be. Some of your population will need to consider a quick getaway, while others are secure in how they have arranged themselves within the matrix. Some will be leaving and other choosing their path in staying relatively where they are. That is for another discussion. We have our eyes on many situations now, and we encourage you to have your attention turned inward as much as possible. Once you attune yourselves to your inner navigational awareness, knowing will take the place of doubt and ignorance, and you will find more ease in functioning effectively in the world at large. Worries and doubts will fall away as certainty comes into play. Do not force this to be; rather, participate in your own unfoldment into the greater part of your expanded self. You will find it comfortably natural as you do.

More of your true history will become known as a matter of fact in the short term. What has been relegated to superstition, dismissed as nonsense or outright erased will again present undeniability to your face. What cannot be destroyed will rise with vigor, and lay bare all attempts to obliterate it from your knowing. Your questions shall be satisfied. The process has already begun. Be aware of it and gather energy from that knowing.

When the time comes for the full truth of your world’s past to be known, so then shall its future be understood. You are at the edge of knowing. Remain aware of information but as well remain aware that not all information is the truth. Use internal sensory awareness this way: Ask yourself if what you receive as information remains true in the face of your future self’s questioning. Temporality will begin to make more sense the more you engage with it. Be well aware of your ability to sense the truth in multiple engagements with your temporally attuned self. In this way, you can also become more comfortably acquainted with aspects of yourself that echo through time. Past and future are really only aspects of now.

Begin the final preparations you sense for coming into alignment with what is to be. In your inner temporal awareness, see the way ahead. Integration remembers you.

© 2019 Maryann Rada, repost permitted with link to original

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You are at the edge of knowing. Remain aware of information but as well remain aware that not all information is the truth. Use internal sensory awareness this way: Ask yourself if what you receive as information remains true in the face of your future self’s questioning. Temporality will begin to make more sense the more you engage with it. Be well aware of your ability to sense the truth in multiple engagements with your temporally attuned self. In this way, you can also become more comfortably acquainted with aspects of yourself that echo through time. Past and future are really only aspects of now.
Makes a whole lot of sense right now.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
as nothing stands still so is the change a never ending ongoing procedure

luckilly i had a good trigger lastly to know a bit more my way to go

the challange shoiuld be the way not the wall you ran into

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Of all your writings, Maryann, this one not only makes the most sense to me.
Also, as I read it, starting at the part about going inward, I felt something large and beautiful landing gently within me. Things shifted as I read it and I felt more complete.
Become my future self is something I've clearly been doing more and more of as well as becoming more in touch with future selves, so this just rings that bell perfectly!

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Sometimes, listening lands on different places than reading. To that end, I offer the video edition of a reading of this transmission:

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is a funny tale, but it's about me and sewing (or tailoring, might be a better word). In my young life, I hated the idea of sewing, but then I embroidered a tie-die tapestry for a Christmas present for one of my parents, and then I went to a week-long class on how to cut out and sew a garment, and then, because I left home young, and had no money, I went to a night class on sewing and dressmaking and bought a sewing machine and started sewing from patterns. I also started sewing costumes for a local theatre company I was involved with. When I first left home just on seventeen, I bought some beige and royal blue corduroy fabric. This was before I had a machine or any patterns. And I started cutting out harlequin shapes in the contrasting fabrics, and I hand-stitched an entire garment from imagination. It was very medieval-looking. The garment didn't fit (because I had no idea of measurements or cutting to size). However, I completed the whole process such as fitting in sleeves, etc. And I also got some red velvet and made a circular cloak and embellished it with strips of brown fur (real fur, not the fake kind because that wasn't in existence yet). I also made a white tunic shirt with long scalloped hemmed edge, I loved wearing that so much, but it did feel like straight out of the Middle Ages. Another one that stood out was making the ballooning Turkish type harem pants (another past life?)

Later, at some point I remembered a past life as a tailor (male) in medieval times. This would have involved cutting out shapes and hand-stitching. I genuinely believe that harlequin garment was me finishing off an uncompleted project from a past life. It felt like a completion.

All along, I always continued working in my other career, but at a couple of times, clothes and making clothes came to the forefront. Such as the time I worked casually as the wardrobe mistress for the West Australian ballet when it was touring Victoria and South Australia. Or the time I worked on costumes for the New Zealand ballet. Or when I was in the sannyas commune, and I was put in charge of the communal clothing (for approximately 60 people). Or when I had a floor-length green velvet coat, which I gave away, and then regretted. And I embroidered a picture for my new mother-in-law for Christmas. etc etc.

Then, I lost my paying job and I started mending and repairing op shop clothes as a volunteer, bringing old clothes back to life. And now, in my current op shop, I got put in charge of all the craft/needlework/knitting and fabric remnants that come in as donations. I sort, organise, label and present them for sale. I just know how to measure from selvedge to selvedge and whether a piece of fabric has enough in it to make a garment, etc. I spent a whole day last week sorting buttons into like colours so people who sew can easily get those buttons for their creations.

And then yesterday, an old, well-thumbed, spiral-bound book called: "The Known World Handbook - being a compendium of information, traditions, and crafts practiced in these current Middle Ages in the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc." was about to be thrown out, so I saved it for me. On the inside page: "From the Mundane to the Medieval - the purpose of this Book". Apparently, this book is an official publication of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. a non-profit, educational organisation dedicated to researching and recreating the customs, combat and courtesy of the Middle Ages and Renaissance. (Of course, it is in California!)

From the Table of Contents, as well as food, peace, arts of war, etc, there is Clothing: Basic Costuming; Costuming from Mundane Patterns; Making Ribbon Trim Lie Flat on a Round Neckline; Geometry of the Circle Cloak; Costumes from Constructed Patterns, A survey of Fabric and Colour; the Five-Hour Viking.

So I really feel like I'm doing some integrating here.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love the SOCA, circle cloaks (I made several for my children + friends; some were for a bird themed birthday and creative projects of the kind you describe. One day I'd love to have a bunch of time to delve into such projects together:-D

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Begin the final preparations you sense for coming into alignment with what is to be. In your inner temporal awareness, see the way ahead. Integration remembers you.
Perfect, just perfect. Slots right in there with everything in the puzzle. Thank you MaryAnn.

Reactions: Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)