Look Forward through Wisdom's Prism | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Dec. 27 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.
Summary: Looking forward as time marks a distinct end and beginning point, you feel poised and ready. Recent reflection has sharpened your mind and allowed wisdom to instill hope in a heart that's been through a long—and ultimately rewarding—journey. Open to what awaits. Time is ticking and things are about to shift. Choose how you want to greet change. Soon, looking backward and looking forward will trigger you to open to transformation. Heartspace is soon calling for your...
Continue to the full article here.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the cards. I have been seeing a glimmering sword held high many times in waking dreams the past few weeks.

Questionable soul

Just Arrived
Nov 23, 2018
Anticipation, I had Laron do a reading for me, my other "horoscopes" including numerology all have overtones and undertones of change. For me, honing intuition seems to be the key. The numbness of my psyche these past years(seemingly), brings uncertainty. Percievere.. time will not wait..the great equalizer..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)