Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
As a 66 year old retiree in a small town, I am free to explore this way of being in the community and it works well for me. Magic happens.

Lady Linda, I love these dreams of yours.....give us such hope!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Friday - October 8

Morning Dream
A friend and I were walking around something like a swap-meet or farmers' market. However, items or food were not for sale. People were seated at tables and offering info about things at which they were good. It was not an organized event - seemed more like it just came together - grew organically. My friend stopped at a table with a guy who made movies because he'd always had an interest. They started chatting and the movie guy said he had problems with the accounting side of it, and my friend said he was good at that. At that point, I walked on because they were going to be talking for hours. As I looked at all the people, I was amazed and enthusiastic about it all was working perfectly. The people just seemed to find each other. Also, I was amused because I'd never known that my friend had that interest - not even sure he was aware of it.

My Take
I think this another of the "after" dreams. If the chains and structures we experience now were removed, how would we work together? How could we get what we need in a fulfilling way? It was so easy for people to come together and find each other. It also reminds me of the dream about the guy selling clothes, as well as Cloud City QHHT session - what you needed was available.
I’ve often imagined how it might be the old world system gone and each of us bringing our skills to the table will be wonderful, my kind of world

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Monday - October 11

Event
Back from the grocery store where some normal things still were missing from last week. However, this time I noticed that other products were spread across the shelves to disguise the fact that something was missing. This is a big store that is part of an excellent local company with their own products and supply chain. Even when people go loco, or we have a hurricane, the shelves are restocked fairly quickly.

As I continued to walk around, I sensed this knowing settle around me - best I can explain is that it was a hard line - something has been decided, or a path has been chosen. In other words, it is going to happen. At the same time, it did not feel catastrophic, but it is not going to be easy, either. We are about to live through the effects of the collapse of the food chain supply. The stores will not be empty but more like when I was a child - not so many choices and fruits and veggies in season.

My Take
There is enough news showing us that things are not going well. All those cargo ships are sitting off the major ports. Some planes stopped flying this weekend. We are seeing little things locally. We've become so accustomed to large and specialized variety in our foods. Plus, we can get all kinds of fruits and vegetables from all over the world. I love my special millet-chia, gluten-free, organic bread, but the supply has been iffy for several weeks. Now, I don't sense I need to make up a bunch of hardtack, but I might want to learn to make my own gluten-free bread. Another thing several of us (locally) did was to list the farms and farmer's markets around our city.

The feeling I had about this situation still is with me. No need to freak-out but do what you can. The Universe will come through with the rest, as I've seen in my "after" dreams.

• Love this post!
  • Wise Post
Reactions: June and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sometimes I think that the best part about these dreams of a future full of hope is that these scenarios are so easy to imagine. We've probably each of us encountered some tidbit of them at one time or another. It's wonderful to see the tidbits strung together, with folks doing the kinds of things we do when we are living well.

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: June and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Pod: someone I know once dreamed my head exploded in their own dream. I guess we have an idiom for that one in English O.o:D

Linda I am not the only one really loving your 'after' dream series. They would really make a set, placed together in a booklet.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Heard from a friend who has more contact with normies. They are noticing the difference, too - limited or missing supplies and prices that seem to rise daily. Also, small shop owners are in a bind. Shipments that used to cost $5,000 are now $20,000, and they cannot afford it.

At my other grocery store picking up a few more things, and looking for my bread, but they did not have it, either. I sighed and went on to the produce section where I found not one but two items that I love but that they rarely have - watercress and romanesco. I felt as though it was a reminder that happy surprises still happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)