Lightships film (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
When I began channeling the Pleiadians of the League of Light back in 2008, I didn't really expect to gather the messages into a book, but indeed that was exactly what happened. That book became a real game-changer for a lot of people, changed a lot of perspectives and lives.

I didn't really expect it to be adapted into a film, but that's exactly what's happening now. I'm utterly gobsmacked by what I witness happening. The film is promising to be a force of great power in the awakening of human consciousness, worldwide. It's due out in January (oh yeah there's some massive astrological movement happening then!) and I can't wait... but first comes the trailer.

It premieres on Halloween, tomorrow as I write this, Oct. 31 2019. There's a watch party on Facebook, which I invite all to join (https://www.facebook.com/lightshipsmovie) but it will be live and online at my website Nine's Path (https://ninespath.com) as of 8pm GMT. I'll make more announcements as the time approaches for the film's completion. For now, I post what I'm allowed to say about it for now. You know, secrecy around projects like this is so important for the full impact, and this is most certainly going to have an impact!

Please see the trailer and be part of what's happening with Lightships

No doctors.
No nurses.
Only the Facility.
And treatment.

From John Harrigan, the visionary writer and director of ‘Armageddon Gospels', ‘Lightships’ is a hypnotic, hallucinogenic tale of contact.
Eve’s family is missing: her journal holds the key to locating them. As her world and reality begin to unravel, she must unlock the mystery of the visions and transmissions she is experiencing.

Is she a prisoner, a patient... or dead?

Written and Directed by John Harrigan
Based on the book Remembrance by Maryann Rada.
Produced by: Bill Houston, Lucy Harrigan, John Harrigan
Cast: Lois Temel, Lucy Harrigan, Usifu Jalloh, John Harrigan, David Allard, Tereza Kamenicka, Ethan-James Harrigan.

Connect with Lightships Online:
Like Lightships on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lightshipsmovie
Follow Lightships on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/LightshipsM
#Lightshipsmovie

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
London is GMT.

The UK and Europe went back to standard time last weekend. The US still is on daylight savings time.

Here is a link to a world clock so you can check your local time against GMT / London.

Scheduling an afternoon tea break. :-D

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm gobsmacked too with what's happened since about Sep 15. I'm feeling lots of energy much more often, connecting with spirits of some kind, even a non-human one. Some even give me their names. And my psychic release of bad energy with 2 healers was fantastic! It's on this forum and is very interesting! See my status updates for the link.

I never thought I'd be doing this sort of stuff, and then it just started happening more and more.

I hope the preview and movie eventually appears on Youtube or Bitchute. I have accounts there and can put it on my watch list.

• Cool Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Maryann

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I never thought I'd be doing this sort of stuff, and then it just started happening more and more.
I know that feeling well!

Gobsmacked is another great term for describing how I feel about a recent 'lightness' I've been carrying around with me. It seems to be opening up all kinds of possibilities. Still sorting all this out... and loving it!

• Magical
Reactions: Maryann

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
ah well the not counted with who didn t know it, 1 year before i stumbeled upon maryanns site impossible to have a greater difference

• Friendly Post
Reactions: Maryann

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Spectacular! Got my attention.
Waiting for more...

• I agree
Reactions: Maryann and Alain

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh boy! The preview is spooky!
I am looking forward to watching. Where can we watch the movie? Do you feel it was adapted from the book well? Very curious!

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Where can we watch the movie? Do you feel it was adapted from the book well?
It's still in the works, getting finishing touches for sound etc, before it goes to be mixed, and perhaps off to a film festival or two. No matter what, I'm very sure the Pleiadians and others who are working on it from the director's side have it well in hand to be released at precisely the right moment for maximum impact, all according to divine plan. We're thinking sometime in January 2020. Hm, just in time for the culmination of the great Pluto-Saturn conjunction? How appropriate!

It's more inspired by the book rather than a straight adaptation. As it's not a strict narrative. While there are some vignettes in the book, as a whole it's a book of teachings. So the film is a derivative work that the director wrote... and I love it!

Here's a shamelessly self-promoting link to the book, if any are interested.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
It's still in the works, getting finishing touches for sound etc, before it goes to be mixed, and perhaps off to a film festival or two. No matter what, I'm very sure the Pleiadians and others who are working on it from the director's side have it well in hand to be released at precisely the right moment for maximum impact, all according to divine plan. We're thinking sometime in January 2020. Hm, just in time for the culmination of the great Pluto-Saturn conjunction? How appropriate!

It's more inspired by the book rather than a straight adaptation. As it's not a strict narrative. While there are some vignettes in the book, as a whole it's a book of teachings. So the film is a derivative work that the director wrote... and I love it!

Do you have that link in English & American dollars? I will have to read it. Thank you for sharing how I can buy bc I am interested & love reading.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

Every book is an eyeopener of it s own magic i don t regret one lign i read

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
BTW, for those who don't Vimeo, here's a link to the trailer on Youtube:

• Love this post!
Reactions: therium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)